Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deaysat dah hexer (maybe )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deaysat

deaysat

Deaysat dah hexer (maybe ) Empty
PostSubject: Deaysat dah hexer (maybe )   Deaysat dah hexer (maybe ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Character Name: Deaysat
Character History:
deaysat wrote:
Born in Stranglethorn Vale. Eaven as a child, he never made friends. He yust wanted to be in the company of a joung wolf named Setc. Setc and Deaysat bond was so hard they never went apart. One day Setc disapered, and in one year time, Deaysat discovered, that Setc was wery sick,but he left a baby wolf behind. Daeysat sweared that he will protect the baby wolf at all cost.
But when he became 17 a group of bandits, who kidnaped Deaysat and three others. Two years they work as slaves, but then he made a resistance wich let the other escaped, but payed the ultimate price. He got tortuned and straved, and made the frist scar on the back. They broth a warlock, who posioned his blood. He was judged to die, but then the warlock showed some pity, pured some of the blood, but couldnt cure the whole, so he transfered some of the sicness to the joung wolf. That made that both survived. Now he wanders through Azeroth, searching for the cure. In time, the wolf got obsessed, and atacked Deaysat, while he slept. Thats how he got the second scar on the stomach. He refused to abandon the wolf wich made the whole tribe hostile tovards him and exppeled him. With no firends, relatives and family, he wonders the wilds with his wolf by his side.

deaysat wrote:
One night, the wolf and the sickness were to mutch, on the second full moon, near the lake of moonglade, the wolf made the last breath. Deays went and buried the wolfs corpse back on his birthplace, Stranglethorn Vale
With no idea what to do next, he walked trough Durotar, and finnaly meet one bright light in his life. His mentor, protector and good friend Ark. He talked with Deays and promised him protection, information and shelter in the guild Black Rain. He bacame a spy and made several good missions. In the guild, he made good friends with the dwarf Klodin, and blood elf Demulon.The leader of Black rain,Revan, saw potential in Deaysat and proclaimed him to the leader of the honor guards. Time passed, and missions went well, but there is allways an end. In the fight with Ectro and Grim, Deaysat lost his left arm, trying to protect Revan.
In the mean time, Ark went suspicious on Revan, leaved the black rain, and soon Deays made the same. Why? Two things,first to regenerate his left arm, Deays needed powers beyond of those he was possesing now. He seeked the power of the voodoo. He became a powerfull witch doctor. His teacher was impresed, cause he had great potential. He became a witch doctor, and leaved behind his gifts of spying, no longer usefull in black rain. The second was an oath given to Ark.To never betray him, and to stay loyal.
Character Personality: Deays is common friendly, always ready to help. He respects his friends,but in the recent time, lost some of them,cause of "a new cult". Deays likes to be alone, playing with his serpent and/or frogs, praying to his loas and drinking.
Knowledge of hexer:Hexers are shamans or witch doctors, who call upon the spirits to guide,help and damage. A hexer is known for his hexes.They stay for so long as long the hexer is concenrtating, and designate which targets are affected and which are not.He can craft a so called voodoo doll to gain control over the body of his foe. He calls the spirits using charms, danceing, music and hand motions.
What can and can’t a hexer do? Cast hexes,instant or chaneling.The hexes stay as long he is concetrated, when the concetration fades, so does the hex. If he has some piece of the creature such as a lock of hair, fingernail or claw clipping, discarded scale, and so forth he can craft a voodoo doll. He cant make the doll in an instant, he needs preparations.
Why should you be allowed to play a hexer? I know how to play a witch doctor, and I wanted to take this to a new level. I am always up for a challenge.
Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers hexer grants you? If that means I cant have dolls from the whole server in my closet, then i WONT. No metagaming nor god-moding will be hopefully seen by me. I will try my best.
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a <Prestige Class>, or any other Prestige Class? Yes.
What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) I would go with Intermediate if that is ok?
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Deaysat dah hexer (maybe )   Deaysat dah hexer (maybe ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Good,
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
deaysat

deaysat

PostSubject: Re: Deaysat dah hexer (maybe )   Deaysat dah hexer (maybe ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Thanks!!
bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deaysat dah hexer (maybe )   Deaysat dah hexer (maybe ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deaysat dah hexer (maybe )
Page 1 of 1