Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaleth

Zaleth

Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class Empty
PostSubject: Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class   Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Character Name: Verec Iceblade
Character History: Verec was born a Half Quel'Dorei and Half Human, He had a hint for magicial strenght and a hint for Melee fighting. His early child hood was like any other, school, and training in magic, yet on his free time he would practice the Art of Sword combat. . After 25 crueling years of traing and school he became a young adult. . He served Stormwind for several years before leaving and becoming a Freelance fighter

Character Personality: He is a kind, yet still a intresting fellow, he wears leather armour at all time, his blade tend to be gone and then re-appear ever so often. He has a spellbook dangle from a chain at his side at most times, when in use he lift the spell book and searches for a spell. When bored he will flick on of his half-elven ears.

Knowledge of <Prestige Class>: It does exist: http://www.wizards.com/default.aspx=dnd/4ex/20080826a. As for my knowledge of them A sword mage is a user of magic, which channeling it through his/her Weapons. Fighting a sword mage invovles the oppent avoiding the bit of steel and the burn of magic, the Swordmage can also use magic that is not confined to his blades, such as grasping a enemy and crushing there air channel shut and dazing them for a turn. Swrodmages share a bond with there swords, being able to call and dismiss them at will.
What can and can’t a <Prestige Class> do? He can not reach the full extent of magcial ability due to the focus in melee fighting. There are restricted to cloth or leather as there armour.
Why should you be allowed to play a <Prestige Class>? It would add flavor to the server having a class that is both adept with melee and magic.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers <Prestige Class> grants you? I have no intentions of god-moding or meta-gaming, if I do by accident please tell me and I will correct it.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a
<Prestige Class>, or any other Prestige Class? I understnad this and will not argue over it. all I ask for is the reason of it being taken away
What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) Intermediate will do for him, but I will seek master.
Back to top Go down
deaysat

deaysat

PostSubject: Re: Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class   Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Sorry for droping in, but I just need to post:

GANDALF!!

get a staff, I get a ID of balrog, and lets go on a bridge ^^

Ya shall not pass

bounce bounce bounce bounce

I just needed to do this Razz
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class   Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:50 am

Oh yah... hardcore Gandalf sounding all the way

I shall then make a midget human and randomly kick things with my huge feet! Very Happy
Sorry, I just find this post more... amusing then others....

Disclaimer: You can never slander me in any forum topic... ever...
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class   Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:52 am

Yo dawg, I heard you like to use staves with your swords.

So we put a sword in your stave so you can use a stave while you use a sword.

Dawg.

That and this isn't a prestige class in WoW. So, why are you trying to get it in?
Back to top Go down
deaysat

deaysat

PostSubject: Re: Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class   Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:55 am

Im using two staves...beat that ^^

On the other hand.
there is not mentioned in the list a sword mage, so why dont you yust go with it..
If its wrong, you will correct later?

That what I think Razz
Back to top Go down
Zaleth

Zaleth

PostSubject: Re: Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class   Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:11 am

Must you guys post in every single topic. .

Anyways, I'm doing this because the class is good at melee aswell as Magic, which can cause abit OP, also they do not use staves. . They A. use a one-handed weapon, or B. they Dual-wield one-handed weapons. First of all they have a spell that is like a short teleport which can allow them to appear behind a enemy, aswell there weapon can be enchanted with, Fire, Ice, Shadow, Lighting, Arcane, Necrotic, must I go on. . At any given time.

So anyways if your going to post onto a Application, have a better reason than referencing it to Gandalf. . They are NOT the same class. .

And next time please. . Just thing before posting. . . I only did this App because it is not a class from WoW and I believed it need to be Approved. .
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class   Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Aint I approved your application already? Hmm...
Anyways... just lets call this class "Battle-Mage"
ACCEPTED
Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class   Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verec Iceblade- Swordmage- Dungeons and Dragons class
Page 1 of 1