Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RebelWoW Promo.

Go down 
+10
Ryker
Wrin
novice451
Jintal544
TheNightShadow07
Renierius
Whinniesper
Tycha
shadowfan
BlatantDisobedience
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:56 am

This is a video I decided to make specially dedicated to RebelWoW and getting more serious roleplaying members.

I hope you enjoy, I worked really hard on it. Hell, my voice is hoarse infact.

If you're wondering why my voice would be hoarse.. you'll see. ^_________^

Special thanks to myself for being bored enough to make this.

You'll most likely want to turn your sound down a bit whenever you look at this video, its a bit loud.

Also, one of the pictures has a thing up at the top which I didn't want there, but was too lazy to find a better clear one.

So here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_oav6eb64s
Back to top Go down
shadowfan

shadowfan

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:24 am

LOLWUT

Thats SO much better than one running around WoW Very Happy

DOWN WITH THE GAZELLES
Back to top Go down
Tycha

Tycha

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:25 am

SO JOIN REBEL WOW. FOR REAL ROLEPLAYING. EUUUUUUUGHHHHHH

Lol nice one Blatent
Back to top Go down
Whinniesper
Whinniesper

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:29 am

*Is curently rolling on the floor, laughing.*
*Watched the movie 10 minutes ago.*
One hour later ...
*Is rolling on the floor, laughing.*
Back to top Go down
Renierius

Renierius

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:06 am

Nice inside thingy, I guess..

But a effective real promotion video? I don't think so, my friend.

Since we'll probably be the only ones watching it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZpR51XgW0
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Ren, thats because it wasn't ment as a 'real promo'.

I did it in 10 minutes at 3 AM for me. I was tired and lazy.
Back to top Go down
TheNightShadow07

TheNightShadow07

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:18 pm

My moms a gazelle blatant >_>

and now... i will go in the fettle position for many hours...

*crys incorner*
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:06 pm

NightShadow... wtf are you, some human/gazelle hyper breed?

And, yes, I was loling too. Im trying to post on the vid, but it wont work >_<
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
Renierius

Renierius

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:52 pm

BlatantDisobedience wrote:
Ren, thats because it wasn't ment as a 'real promo'.

I did it in 10 minutes at 3 AM for me. I was tired and lazy.

Then it's just perfect.
Back to top Go down
novice451

novice451

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:00 pm

dude, that wasn't a promo...that was something meant to make this server look like we are full of shitheads like you
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:01 pm

novice451 wrote:
dude, that wasn't a promo...that was something meant to make this server look like we are full of shitheads like you

Yet I'm the one who's best friends with the server owner. And because I brought a good portion of the population here via the Vent.

Yeah, I'm a shithead. ^_______^
Back to top Go down
Wrin

Wrin

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:07 pm

novice451 wrote:

Yet I'm the one who's best friends with the server owner. And because I brought a good portion of the population here via the Vent.

At least the guy is proud of what he does, even if you agree with Novice and think that this promo is made to "Make this server look like we are full of shitheads like you" he's got the decency to stand up for himself the very least.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Wrin wrote:
novice451 wrote:

At least the guy is proud of what he does, even if you agree with Novice and think that this promo is made to "Make this server look like we are full of shitheads like you" he's got the decency to stand up for himself the very least.

This, is the kind of guy I respect.

I may dislike him a bit, but he's a damned good roleplayer and someone who doesn't go around the forums trying to force lore on other people.

Props to you, Wrin.
Back to top Go down
TheNightShadow07

TheNightShadow07

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:17 pm

novice451 wrote:

Novice, Shut the fuck up, You insult -everyone- you get in arguments with basically everyone, Why don't you just GTFO, Seriously were you born with a long metal shaft stuffed up your ass? or is it that damn sand in your vagina, Either or, Remove it. Because somet-.. All the time you are an ass. And Blantant, Is not a shit head, kinda arrogant at times, But he's only hum- Well... Maybe, He is god... I mean... *Puts fingers to chin* Hmmmmmmm >_>

P.S Im still in the fettle position blatant ._. *Crys * How dare you insult my mother !

PSS , Wrin is a good roleplayer, But he neuterd one of my chars T-T i died alittle inside when i saw it happen..
T-T
Back to top Go down
Tycha

Tycha

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:32 pm

Thread Hijack.

RebelWoW Promo. Hijack-DeNiro

Aren't you supposed to be in rehab Night?
Back to top Go down
TheNightShadow07

TheNightShadow07

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:38 pm

I am, Im not on WoW, I can still view the Forums with meh phone
Back to top Go down
Tycha

Tycha

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Iphone?
Back to top Go down
TheNightShadow07

TheNightShadow07

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Nope, Side kick Razz
Back to top Go down
novice451

novice451

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:07 am

TheNightShadow07 wrote:
novice451 wrote:

Novice, Shut the fuck up, You insult -everyone- you get in arguments with basically everyone, Why don't you just GTFO, Seriously were you born with a long metal shaft stuffed up your ass? or is it that damn sand in your vagina, Either or, Remove it. Because somet-.. All the time you are an ass. And Blantant, Is not a shit head, kinda arrogant at times, But he's only hum- Well... Maybe, He is god... I mean... *Puts fingers to chin* Hmmmmmmm >_>

P.S Im still in the fettle position blatant ._. *Crys * How dare you insult my mother !

PSS , Wrin is a good roleplayer, But he neuterd one of my chars T-T i died alittle inside when i saw it happen..
T-T

Dude...the video...if people see it they are going to think everyone from Rebel WoW is just like the guy who is speaking in that video.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:46 am

Novice, they'll think its someone with a sense of humor, and not an uptight lore-freak like yourself.

That video shows that at least someone on the server has a sense of humor, thus encouraging more casual roleplayers to come to the server.

I don't really care what you say about the video, if you don't like it, then it doesn't matter. Vendryas like it, and a good portion of the server liked it, so unless you wanna complain, bitch and moan about something you can't change, feel free to shut up and get out of my thread.
Back to top Go down
novice451

novice451

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:46 am

Novice, they'll think its someone with a sense of humor, and not an uptight lore-freak like yourself.

That video shows that at least someone on the server has a sense of humor, thus encouraging more casual roleplayers to come to the server.

I don't really care what you say about the video, if you don't like it, then it doesn't matter. Vendryas like it, and a good portion of the server liked it, so unless you wanna complain, bitch and moan about something you can't change, feel free to shut up and get out of my thread.

More like immature sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:15 am

novice451 wrote:

Which is... GASP!

The sense of humor of a lot of the casual roleplayers. If you'd notice, a good portion of the server loved the video. And as you said this video would "attract bad roleplayers".

So basicly, because of an immature sense of humor, you're calling them bad roleplayers, and in turn, you're also calling some pretty good roleplayers... bad roleplayers.
Back to top Go down
Renierius

Renierius

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:05 pm

novice451 wrote:

Which is... GASP!

The sense of humor of a lot of the casual roleplayers. If you'd notice, a good portion of the server loved the video. And as you said this video would "attract bad roleplayers".

So basicly, because of an immature sense of humor, you're calling them bad roleplayers, and in turn, you're also calling some pretty good roleplayers... bad roleplayers.

Can you really never drop it or stop bringing stuff like that up, BlatantDisobedience?

It's really starting to annoy.
Back to top Go down
Ryker

Ryker

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:27 pm

Can we stop argueing and start commenting on how funny the vid was? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:36 pm

that pic is so fuckin weird o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
Sponsored content

RebelWoW Promo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   RebelWoW Promo. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RebelWoW Promo.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next