HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

RebelWoW Promo.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gnomeys

PostSubject: Okay   Wed May 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Okay, every forum I see that someone is trying to have fun in. I see either Novice or Sourpuddle causing drama and shit.

The next person AKA NOVICE OR SOUR makes an uncalled for comment in this forum, I will ban you, I am not joking around anymore.

You're stupidity in every forum is uncalled, they made the QQ forums for this. If you contiune to cause drama in this thread, bad things will happen, and I am not kidding.

Stop
Now.

Thanks Dark :]

Life is like a shooting star. As you look to the sky and watch the star light the sky with it's brilliance; you think of how your life was. Gone in the blink of an eye, just like that star. Live your life as great as possible. - Tyler Inhofe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tigger50602
Zizzech

PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   Wed May 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Blatant...Meh, I didn't like it but eh. I can't post my feedback now. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
novice451

PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   Wed May 13, 2009 7:30 pm

BlatantDisobedience wrote:
novice451 wrote:
BlatantDisobedience wrote:
Novice, they'll think its someone with a sense of humor, and not an uptight lore-freak like yourself.

That video shows that at least someone on the server has a sense of humor, thus encouraging more casual roleplayers to come to the server.

I don't really care what you say about the video, if you don't like it, then it doesn't matter. Vendryas like it, and a good portion of the server liked it, so unless you wanna complain, bitch and moan about something you can't change, feel free to shut up and get out of my thread.

More like immature sense of humor.

Which is... GASP!

The sense of humor of a lot of the casual roleplayers. If you'd notice, a good portion of the server loved the video. And as you said this video would "attract bad roleplayers".

So basicly, because of an immature sense of humor, you're calling them bad roleplayers, and in turn, you're also calling some pretty good roleplayers... bad roleplayers.

Woah woah woah woah woah, I don't want to start drama but WHEN did I say that it was going to attract bad roleplayers to the server. I don't give a fuck who you are or wherever the thread is don't EVER....EVER...EVER put words in my mouth that I didn't say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vendryas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   Wed May 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Thread locked for stupidity.
Both of you, shut the fuck up for a change?

PostSubject: Re: RebelWoW Promo.   

Back to top Go down

RebelWoW Promo.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2