Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tzai Bloodburner

Go down 
+11
Revan
Zizzech
Terant
Marcuschroes
Gnomeys
TheNightShadow07
Zamoonda
Jintal544
Scyon
SourPuddle
Dante
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:51 am

Dante wrote:
I don't see any lore contradicting the possibility of what I just said about my background, if you still think that it's lore breaking then feel free to talk to aethir about it, but I'm keeping it this way unless Aethir says something about it.

Alright, I don't see anything wrong with it except how the Night Elf would be willing to not only accept the High Elf but also fall in love with him. Though, I'm sure it took time, and I'm assuming at first the Night Elf attacked him, and they eventually sided together?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:17 pm

SourPuddle wrote:
Dante wrote:
I don't see any lore contradicting the possibility of what I just said about my background, if you still think that it's lore breaking then feel free to talk to aethir about it, but I'm keeping it this way unless Aethir says something about it.

Alright, I don't see anything wrong with it except how the Night Elf would be willing to not only accept the High Elf but also fall in love with him. Though, I'm sure it took time, and I'm assuming at first the Night Elf attacked him, and they eventually sided together?

Well yeah of course at first she would be suspicious, but love works in mysterious ways O.o
Back to top Go down
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Quote :
Well yeah of course at first she would be suspicious, but love works in mysterious ways O.o

Well, although it is very unlikely; it is possible, I suppose. I'd still feel like it'd make more sense if you revised it to be a normal Blood Elf. I still don't think he'd look completely like a Blood Elf, and if his father was also a demon, he would look like a forlarren even though he was also a High Elf. I don't know how he would transport himself over to Kilmador. . .Or why? I don't even think that demons can take form of a High Elf or even take the body of one.

The guards would still kill him on sight before he could explain that he's peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:44 pm

SourPuddle wrote:
Quote :

Well, although it is very unlikely; it is possible, I suppose. I'd still feel like it'd make more sense if you revised it to be a normal Blood Elf. I still don't think he'd look completely like a Blood Elf, and if his father was also a demon, he would look like a forlarren even though he was also a High Elf. I don't know how he would transport himself over to Kilmador. . .Or why? I don't even think that demons can take form of a High Elf or even take the body of one.

The guards would still kill him on sight before he could explain that he's peaceful.

He didn't take the form of one, he possessed one, and yes it is possible. Also, he wanted half night elven children that he could use for his plans later on, but he was killed before he could use them for evil. Plus, never said that he entered a big city with guards.
Back to top Go down
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Quote :
He didn't take the form of one, he possessed one, and yes it is possible.

Do you mind elaborating on that? It seems if that were possible, demons would possess plenty of people and they'd (The people in whom they possess) would all die, so that means a demon could just possess a king while he's taking a walk, and then they'd have to kill him or exorcise him? It's never really happened, and I'm sure if they had the chance, they would take it. And plus, I'm not sure transportation at such a distance through magic was either found or if it could be used by demons at that time.

Quote :
he wanted half night elven children that he could use for his plans later on, but he was killed before he could use them for evil.

I'm not sure demons had individual plans. They seem to all be under the Burning Legion's command.

Quote :
Plus, never said that he entered a big city with guards.

That was more towards Tzai himself, because if he's Falforren then he'd look like a demon and he would be killed if he tried to enter Silvermoon.

Most of this information, we wouldn't even know because of how Night Elves and High Elves couldn't mate at this time, though with this mysterious new information of a demon somehow possessing an Elf, transporting himself to Kilmador to have Night Elf children for an evil plan still seems kind of shakey.

I'm not too sure, but I'd think that he'd have some kind of physical difference because his mother was a Kaldorei; but we don't know simply because it wouldn't actually happen, because it has never happened before, and most likely never will because of the hatred between the races.

I'm sorry I'm causing a lot of trouble with you, I just want you to be aware that this does not fit the lore. I'm really doing my best to make it make more sense, because if it didn't then you'd be looked on as a poor player and. . .this place, where the lore must make sense, wouldn't be fit for your character. Of course, it could change, and I'm sure we'll come to a conclusion that will fit the lore snugly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:49 pm

SourPuddle wrote:
Quote :
He didn't take the form of one, he possessed one, and yes it is possible.

Do you mind elaborating on that? It seems if that were possible, demons would possess plenty of people and they'd (The people in whom they possess) would all die, so that means a demon could just possess a king while he's taking a walk, and then they'd have to kill him or exorcise him? It's never really happened, and I'm sure if they had the chance, they would take it. And plus, I'm not sure transportation at such a distance through magic was either found or if it could be used by demons at that time.

Quote :
he wanted half night elven children that he could use for his plans later on, but he was killed before he could use them for evil.

I'm not sure demons had individual plans. They seem to all be under the Burning Legion's command.

Quote :
Plus, never said that he entered a big city with guards.

That was more towards Tzai himself, because if he's Falforren then he'd look like a demon and he would be killed if he tried to enter Silvermoon.

Most of this information, we wouldn't even know because of how Night Elves and High Elves couldn't mate at this time, though with this mysterious new information of a demon somehow possessing an Elf, transporting himself to Kilmador to have Night Elf children for an evil plan still seems kind of shakey.

I'm not too sure, but I'd think that he'd have some kind of physical difference because his mother was a Kaldorei; but we don't know simply because it wouldn't actually happen, because it has never happened before, and most likely never will because of the hatred between the races.

I'm sorry I'm causing a lot of trouble with you, I just want you to be aware that this does not fit the lore. I'm really doing my best to make it make more sense, because if it didn't then you'd be looked on as a poor player and. . .this place, where the lore must make sense, wouldn't be fit for your character. Of course, it could change, and I'm sure we'll come to a conclusion that will fit the lore snugly.

King's are almost always protected, but demons can easily control people (Garathos in wc3 controlled by the nathrezim is a prime example), and sure demons mostly serve the burning legion but even if he did, some young mortal spies under his control would be prime servants.
Back to top Go down
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:33 pm

This still does not dismiss the fact that he would be killed on sight because of how he's half-breeded and he's a Felblood. Little do players know, NPC's aren't all dandy, accepting and loving of everything that's alive; your character would still be killed regardless if he was meant to harm the people or not. Sure, he could alter his form, but he would be easily figured out and killed, let alone trained to be a Warlock and then promoted to be a Regent Lord.

Also, since 'Lor'themar stepped down from the thrown', you'd be controlling a major lore characters, which is illegal in the server. Though no rules state it, I highly doubt that any major GM or administrator would allow it. I don't mean to revoke your position, but you can't assume that the leader stepped down because of political tensions just for your character to take office. It doesn't matter if you're either killing a major lore character or you're making him speak, you must be granted permission to do so. Unless you have it signed by an administrator, you do not claim the position of the Regent Lord of Silvermoon.

Also, that was a Nathrezim; if you're assuming it was a Nathrezim that took over the fathers body, the High Elves reproductive organs wouldn't work because he would have to die before getting possessed. Also, I think there would be some realism (powergaming) issues with his father being one.
Back to top Go down
Terant

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:52 pm

I agree with Sour on most of this. It is highly improbable in lore that so many 0.001% chance things happened in his life. Although it's all technically possible in one way or another, it's just about the least likely scenario I've seen. Granted, I don't really know anything about the server's 15 years of custom lore, but I would assume that demonic creatures such as Felblood Elves wouldn't be openly accepted by a society, especially as its leader. Ignoring the improbable circumstances of his entire existence, the rest seems to be even more far-fetched. The Sin'dorei as a whole would never accept a demonic halfbreed as their regent lord. I realize you have put a lot of work and fun into creating/playing this character, but I honestly think he could be a little more realistic without losing any of his character.
Back to top Go down
Zizzech

Zizzech

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:07 pm

I unfortunatly have to agree with Terant Dante, he took the words out of my mouth really, as the Farstriders elect the Regent Lord, and it is just illogical to elect someone not of their own kind, such as Demo and Republic.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:21 pm

[quote="SourPuddle"]This still does not dismiss the fact that he would be killed on sight because of how he's half-breeded and he's a Felblood. Little do players know, NPC's aren't all dandy, accepting and loving of everything that's alive; your character would still be killed regardless if he was meant to harm the people or not. Sure, he could alter his form, but he would be easily figured out and killed, let alone trained to be a Warlock and then promoted to be a Regent Lord.

Also, since 'Lor'themar stepped down from the thrown', you'd be controlling a major lore characters, which is illegal in the server. Though no rules state it, I highly doubt that any major GM or administrator would allow it. I don't mean to revoke your position, but you can't assume that the leader stepped down because of political tensions just for your character to take office.

You forget that Dante here is a Game Master himself, and can be trusted (Any GM can actually) to let him control a few Lore Characters, such as..Such as...Such as...Well then, there isn't any Lore characters in Silvermoon.

Quote :

It doesn't matter if you're either killing a major lore character or you're making him speak, you must be granted permission to do so. Unless you have it signed by an administrator, you do not claim the position of the Regent Lord of Silvermoon.

I remember when Vendryas himself personally (IC) announced the promotion of Tzai Bloodburner into the Regent Lord of Silvermoon City.
Back to top Go down
Zizzech

Zizzech

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:55 am

SourPuddle wrote:
This still does not dismiss the fact that he would be killed on sight because of how he's half-breeded and he's a Felblood. Little do players know, NPC's aren't all dandy, accepting and loving of everything that's alive; your character would still be killed regardless if he was meant to harm the people or not. Sure, he could alter his form, but he would be easily figured out and killed, let alone trained to be a Warlock and then promoted to be a Regent Lord.

Also, since 'Lor'themar stepped down from the thrown', you'd be controlling a major lore characters, which is illegal in the server. Though no rules state it, I highly doubt that any major GM or administrator would allow it. I don't mean to revoke your position, but you can't assume that the leader stepped down because of political tensions just for your character to take office.

Zamoonda wrote:
You forget that Dante here is a Game Master himself, and can be trusted (Any GM can actually) to let him control a few Lore Characters, such as..Such as...Such as...Well then, there isn't any Lore characters in Silvermoon.

So are you saying that if you have connections than you will get power, no matter how bad or good of a Role Player are? As that is what I am seeing. As not everyone can socialize with GMs for the most part.
Oh yes, and there are many lore character in Silvermoon, Lor'themar-Now Tzai, Lady Liadrin- Whinne's character, Grand Magister Rommath- Teph, Halduron Brightwing- Gone, or possibly Wrin. Now that I say that...Your right, someone else already controls them all...

Quote :
I remember when Vendryas himself personally (IC) announced the promotion of Tzai Bloodburner into the Regent Lord of Silvermoon City.
I still find it odd as to how a Warlock, a well known one for a while, was elected into office by Farstriders. But than again....
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:15 am

Zizzech wrote:

So are you saying that if you have connections than you will get power, no matter how bad or good of a Role Player are? As that is what I am seeing. As not everyone can socialize with GMs for the most part.
Oh yes, and there are many lore character in Silvermoon, Lor'themar-Now Tzai, Lady Liadrin- Whinne's character, Grand Magister Rommath- Teph, Halduron Brightwing- Gone, or possibly Wrin. Now that I say that...Your right, someone else already controls them all...

In my opinion, people being that, is a major RP block and only closes alot of doors to more RP.
Back to top Go down
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Quote :

I didn't know that, thanks Zamoonda. But I don't think that he knew that Tzai was a Felblood or a Warlock, in this case.

Quote :
such as..Such as...Such as...Well then, there isn't any Lore characters in Silvermoon.

Every NPC is considered a lore character, a few of the major lore characters are Rommath and Lor'themar. A city wont fall if a normal, everyday NPC dies, but if these do then it effects the lore heavily; apparently they have both been removed in order to play in their position. They are considered major lore characters.

The conversation above does not void these priniciples:

- He would die if he entered Silvermoon due to being a Half-breed and an agent of the Burning Legion; he would not be accepted in society and would be attacked by the guards upon entering Silvermoon or any other provinces of the Blood Elves, not to mention every alliance/horde city and town, as a Felblood.

- His father, as a demon, would only be able to possess a dead body, therfore, he would not be able to reproduce.

- He wouldn't be able to transport himself to Kilmador, because his father would have to be a Dreadlord or an Eredar, which is powergaming.

-The story itself is possible, but too unrealistic and far-fetched, and it will require revision.

You can revise your story through segments at a time, and inform us when you have completed the remaking of the history. You don't have to do it all at once if you don't wish to.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:22 pm

SourPuddle wrote:
Quote :

I didn't know that, thanks Zamoonda. But I don't think that he knew that Tzai was a Felblood or a Warlock, in this case.

Quote :
such as..Such as...Such as...Well then, there isn't any Lore characters in Silvermoon.

Every NPC is considered a lore character, a few of the major lore characters are Rommath and Lor'themar. A city wont fall if a normal, everyday NPC dies, but if these do then it effects the lore heavily; apparently they have both been removed in order to play in their position. They are considered major lore characters.

The conversation above does not void these priniciples:

- He would die if he entered Silvermoon due to being a Half-breed and an agent of the Burning Legion; he would not be accepted in society and would be attacked by the guards upon entering Silvermoon or any other provinces of the Blood Elves, not to mention every alliance/horde city and town, as a Felblood.

- His father, as a demon, would only be able to possess a dead body, therfore, he would not be able to reproduce.

- He wouldn't be able to transport himself to Kilmador, because his father would have to be a Dreadlord or an Eredar, which is powergaming.

-The story itself is possible, but too unrealistic and far-fetched, and it will require revision.

You can revise your story through segments at a time, and inform us when you have completed the remaking of the history. You don't have to do it all at once if you don't wish to.

1) He was never an agent of the burning legion, he had been in Silvermoon as a blood elf, and became a felblood elf in order to try to gain power to escape a demon who was hunting him, but during an attack on Silvermoon it was revealed that he was a felblood, and was trying to help Silvermoon against the demon, it took him a while but eventually he was allowed in due to the fact that he had been previously known and that he didn't serve Kael. (All of this was rp'ed out over the course of months, i'm not just making this up.)

2."Dominate (Su): A dreadlord can crush an
opponent's will just by looking into his eyes. This is
similar to a gaze attack, except that the dreadlord must
use a standard action, and those merely looking at the
dreadlord are not affected." That is a spell that Nathrezim can use to dominate anyone who's weak enough to succumb to his power, that is official blizzard quote from the manual of monsters, so no they don't have to be dead.

3. Having a father who was a high elf but under the control of a nathrezim isn't power-gaming, i never claimed to have any dreadlord blood or powers, nor did I have anyone rp as his father.
Back to top Go down
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Okay, enough with this arguing.
Myself and Tzai went over the lore together and it seemed valid.
No more arguing on this character profile, it seems to me like it is
becoming more and more like a QQ-fest everyday.
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net
Zizzech

Zizzech

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Vendryas wrote:
Okay, enough with this arguing.
Myself and Tzai went over the lore together and it seemed valid.
No more arguing on this character profile, it seems to me like it is
becoming more and more like a QQ-fest everyday.

Well in all honesty Vendryas, it seems as if we are getting closer to uncovering the truth! I call conspiracy! *puts a sign around his neck that says "Conspiracy" and starts yelling "Conspiracy" in Stormwind Trade District.*

But in all seriousness, we are meirly having a discussion before a few come in and start argueing for the sake of it. Myself and Sour for example are just pointing out facts, I honestly do not think it is right to hide facts Aetheir mate.
Back to top Go down
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Well, I apologize for trying to stop lore breaking. When I saw a half-Kaldorei, half-high elf/demon breed who was a Felblood and also killed/tortured people apparently, not to mention how he became the Regent Lord of Silvermoon, even though these traits were present, I just had to jump on it. You can't really blame me, can you, though?

I hope you can understand that, if you did indeed contact an administrator primarily to call our attempts to stop you from making the server have less quality through our characters, 'QQ', then I must say that this is not the most respected excuse to not edit your profile so that it actually makes sense.

But okay, it's your profile. I wont post here anymore, but I was only trying to help you, as silly as it seems. I do doubt that you contacted the administrator, but it did seem like a shoddy attempt to repel people away from correcting your lore and trying to make it more realistic. I could totally understand Vendryas coming here at his free will and asking us to stop.

We voided any unconstructive critizism, which I will not mention in respect for the user; but it is rather easy to find if you look back, and we were working smoothly even if I asked a lot of questions; but Dante's refusal to go by the book just leads to more questions and needed evidence because it's not common, everyday life of a Blood Elf (Who can still be unique, mind you); it's a whole new set that he made by himself, in which breaks the lore that we live by, or atleast the realism of it.

All I have to say is, do the right thing, Dante. You know it, and I've been trying to explain it to you. It wont hurt, either, infact it may help. A bad example of authority is one who looks for loopholes just to get his way; don't be that person, and trust me-- you'll still have fun. But I wont stop you from being the master Warlock half-Kaldorei half-High Elf Felblood who is the Regent of Silvermoon who decides to torture people when out in public, for some reason.

Any questions or comments regarding this post should be PMed to me to avoid further expansion of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Madge
Madge

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Sprock wrote:
SourPuddle, the answers to your questions Arash and Tzai attacked a demon, they drained his blood out of him and for about three weeks drank his blood, ultimately turning into felblood elves, they did this in a quest for power. While Tzai was more willing then Arash do to it, afterwards Tzai befriended the Chancellor Valina he did some stuff and she allowed him into the Council, with the knowledge that he was a felblood elf, While I do not know about the full story, I hope this has answered your questions. Also reguarding his mother and father, his father was a demon, thus making both of them Felforren, but the fact that the body his father had currently possessed was an elf, made them more high elvish.

No offense, but the semen would be corrupted, possessed. The mere fact is that the blood elf was possessed, So I highly doubt you would have a elven appearance. You might look like a Night elf though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebel-wow.net
korilana

korilana

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:10 am

what about kari? Sad
Back to top Go down
shadowfan

shadowfan

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:13 am

Why necro yet ANOTHER old topic? D:

And who's Kari anyway?
Back to top Go down
korilana

korilana

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:00 am

me and tzai used to play togeather back on azshara and Kari was his fiance >.>
Back to top Go down
korilana

korilana

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:30 pm

psh it's been so long I forgot >< her name was Kilira not kira >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:14 am

Lol fail Kori! =D
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:14 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tzai Bloodburner - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tzai Bloodburner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2