HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Tzai Bloodburner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Tzai Bloodburner   Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:55 pm

Name: Tzai
Last Name: Bloodburner
Title: (If you have one): Regent Lord of Silvermoon
Faction: Silvermoon
Race: Felblood Elf.
Character Description (As in, eye color, scars, etc.): Tzai is 150 years old. Normal Form: Tzai's eyes are a brilliant green, but he is usually seen relaxing on his throne in Silvermoon, his laziness contradicting the metaphorical fire in his eyes. He will usually attempt to shorten conversations to allow him to sit and gaze off into space on his throne, and to most people he seems anti-social. Even with this, when Silvermoon or one of his friends or allies are threatened, he will immediately devise a plan to help and jump off of his throne, ready to fight. He considers himself a tactician, but will almost always be on the front lines due to his philosophy that: "No military plan survives the battle. If I'm not there to revise it and exploit the gaps, then everything will crumble." He will usually go light on the punishment, but if he is with a crowd, or trying to make a point he will become ruthless, killing those who disagree or torturing them. His favorite is summoning a horde of spiders to tear at their flesh. If one were to see beneath his robes they would see black runes going from his gloved hands down to his chest and stomach, and up to the base of his neck. The one on his hands would look like a curled up black dragon, the rest just runes of power. Demon Form: If Tzai is forced to enter his demonic felblood elf form, he will become even more ruthless and sadistic then before, and will kill anyone he deems a threat. He becomes taller and more muscular, as well as his hands turning into something that resembles claws, and small wings sprouting from his back.
Character Background (History, in other words): Tzai was born to a family of five. His mother, his father, his brother, and his sister. His brother's name was Arash, and his sister's was Madeline. They grew up in a small isolated home where they could sustain themselves. When Tzai was born, their father beat their mother every day until she eventually dissapeared. After his mother left, his father just became angrier, beating and torturing the kids multiple times a day. Eventually, after a particularly cruel beating, Tzai ran away into the nearby forest, hoping for some peace. There he was kidnapped by a group of human radicalists who experimented and tortured him for decades. Tzai's innate genetic powers, and extreme emotional stress built up, eventually driving him to the brink of insanity (Where one could say he still remains today) and causing him to break from the prison, killing all of his captors. He wandered for days and eventually found Silvermoon, where he learned more of magic, studying in the dark arts of the Warlocks, quickly mastering whatever spells he was taught. He eventually found his brother Arash, sister Madeline, and even his mother, but soon after they parted ways again. He met up with a group of revolutionaries in Silvermoon, and after the failed attempt to overthrow Lor'thremar, he confessed everything to the Chancellor Valina, for which he was punished. After doing his mandated time helping around Silvermoon, he turned to politics as a reformed man, his charisma eventually allowing him to gain a position on the newly formed Silvermoon council. From there his political career skyrocketed as he promised the Sin'dorei a full return of their former glorious days before Arthas. Rising political tension eventually caused Lor'thremar to vacate his throne, after which Tzai immediately claimed.
Other: Tzai dreams of a perfect world, ruled by one government in which everyone is completely happy. He dreams of a utopia with him and his close friends at the head, with everyone on Azeroth being able to fulfill their heart's desires. Although one may not think this from the way he acts, to Tzai, the ends always justify the means. Tzai also had proposed to a Sin'dorei girl recently and she had gotten pregnant, but she mysteriously dissapeared one night, and has not been seen in the years that
followed.

(His mother is a high elf now.)


Last edited by Dante on Thu May 14, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourPuddle

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Land of the witless, woe is me

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:28 pm

. . .If his mother, father and all siblings were Kaldorei, then he wouldn't be a Felblood, let alone a Blood Elf.

There would be no relations intertwining with the Kaldorei and the Blood Elves or High Elves at that point in time.

There is no way you are the new leader of Silvermoon.

There is no way they would let someone (A Felblood) who stayed with Kael'thas and sucked on all the Fel in the Outland. Not to mention they would kill him because your character is extremely loyal to Kael'thas.

Silvermoon would kill your character on sight, let alone let him actually have political high, if any political power.

It may not be the case, but a lot of people try to make their character powerful, give them unique titles and do various other things to make their character seem interesting. I just wanted to let you know, he will still be interesting if he looks, and is, normal. Normal people are interesting. You're a normal person. I'm a normal person. Does this mean we are not interesting? Of course not! So, I hope this helps you revise your profile.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Felblood_elf
Here is my evidence and I do hope you'll trade the Felblood for the Blood Elf; I think he'd still be rather interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scyon

avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2009-03-19
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Tzai wrote:
Tzai was born to a family of five. His mother who was a Kal'dorei, his father, his brother, and his sister.

Nowhere in there does it state that his entire family was Kaldorei. Only that his mother was
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
SourPuddle

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Land of the witless, woe is me

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Yeah I was unsure of that. Because it only said that his mother was a Kaldorei, his father, his borther and his sister. Even in my post I wrote with uncertainty, that's why the second line says that there would be no relations between a Kaldorei and a High Elf at that time. He did not name whether his father was a Kaldorei or otherwise; and I just assumed that he was either a Kaldorei or High Elf, leading to two seperate lines of corrections for whichever actually matched.

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jintal544

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I damn feel like!

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:20 pm

I only say this: I <33333333 Tzai/Dante's rping (considering no one rps anywhere else but Silvermoon...) and that he should get to know Sethregar, my first character
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
Sprock

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 22
Location : Gnomeregan

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:44 am

SourPuddle, the answers to your questions Arash and Tzai attacked a demon, they drained his blood out of him and for about three weeks drank his blood, ultimately turning into felblood elves, they did this in a quest for power. While Tzai was more willing then Arash do to it, afterwards Tzai befriended the Chancellor Valina he did some stuff and she allowed him into the Council, with the knowledge that he was a felblood elf, While I do not know about the full story, I hope this has answered your questions. Also reguarding his mother and father, his father was a demon, thus making both of them Felforren, but the fact that the body his father had currently possessed was an elf, made them more high elvish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourPuddle

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Land of the witless, woe is me

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:00 am

Quote :
they drained his blood out of him and for about three weeks drank his blood,
Silvermoon would kill you because of this, and that's not how you become a Felblood, you become a Felblood because you stay in the Outlands with Kael'thas and suck on that fel, eventually becoming an embodiment of fel in an elves shell.

Quote :
Tzai befriended the Chancellor Valina he did some stuff and she allowed him into the Council
Uh, he wouldn't be able to befriend her because she'd try to kill him. NPC's don't believe; oh, lets give everyone a chance to speak out like a moral, civil being-- No, they don't. They kill you because when you named yourself a felblood and you look like one as well, you're an enemy. Also, it takes a LOT of things to be even recognized into their council.

Quote :
Also reguarding his mother and father, his father was a demon, thus making both of them Felforren, but the fact that the body his father had currently possessed was an elf, made them more high elvish.
. . .Faulty and lore breaking, there is no way a Night Elf would fall in love with a High Elf. She would try to kill the high elf.

There is no way a Night Elf would fall in love with a demon. She would try to kill the demon.

If he is both, those hatreds would stack and now you should revise the story please. I plead that you please make him a normal Blood Elf without any authority or special powers, it's really more fun then you think!

Sorry about the aggrivation, but your justification just didn't fit the bill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zamoonda

avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:36 am

SourPuddle wrote:
Quote :
they drained his blood out of him and for about three weeks drank his blood,
Silvermoon would kill you because of this, and that's not how you become a Felblood, you become a Felblood because you stay in the Outlands with Kael'thas and suck on that fel, eventually becoming an embodiment of fel in an elves shell.

Sadly, I must stop you there pal -- How did High Elves become Blood Elves / Felblood Elves? For because sitting on a rock and then somehow becoming Blood Elves? They drained the blood and power of Demons, you can clearly know that if you where on Wc3: TFT. There it says that Kael'thas refuses to be said such desperate to take the power of Demons. Eventually, he has no choice but that ultimatly corrupted him and so many others. They took the power of demons.

SourPuddle wrote:
Quote :
Tzai befriended the Chancellor Valina he did some stuff and she allowed him into the Council

Uh, he wouldn't be able to befriend her because she'd try to kill him. NPC's don't believe; oh, lets give everyone a chance to speak out like a moral, civil being-- No, they don't. They kill you because when you named yourself a felblood and you look like one as well, you're an enemy. Also, it takes a LOT of things to be even recognized into their council.

He's the Regent Lord of Silvermoon, with put a word he could change the Law -- Another thing, Valina isn't an NPC..she's a player.

SourPuddle wrote:
Quote :
Also reguarding his mother and father, his father was a demon, thus making both of them Felforren, but the fact that the body his father had currently possessed was an elf, made them more high elvish.
. . .Faulty and lore breaking, there is no way a Night Elf would fall in love with a High Elf. She would try to kill the high elf.

Pathetic. There is, LEt's say I make a Night Elf who seems to like High Elves and only want peace, take the same thing with a High Elf. Put them together, 'course they won't try to kill eachother! Not everyone is an arrogant, corrupt fool.

SourPuddle wrote:

There is no way a Night Elf would fall in love with a demon. She would try to kill the demon.

True. And untrue. Don't tlel people what their character want. They can for all they want be in love with a ccorouch (Yes, I do realize I spelled that terribly wrong).

SourPuddle wrote:


If he is both, those hatreds would stack and now you should revise the story please. I plead that you please make him a normal Blood Elf without any authority or special powers, it's really more fun then you think!

I know what Tzai is ICly, don't tell him what to right or not in Profiles. He can say he's an archdemon and a son of Archimonde but is not. He's telling the truth, but nto the FULL truth. Now, enough of this.
SourPuddle wrote:

Sorry about the aggrivation, but your justification just didn't fit the bill.

Sorry about the aggressiveness too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprock

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 22
Location : Gnomeregan

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Forlarren Forlarren, They're half night elves, half demons, not lore breaking whatsoever, then theres also Half night elves, half high elves, they exist as well, sir.
Half Kal'dorei are produced off many things they can be half night elf, half human and considering humans mate with high elves and create half elves as well, it just leads me to produce a hypothesis that there are indeed, Half night elves Half High elves/blood elves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourPuddle

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Land of the witless, woe is me

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:08 am

Sorry, it was just the idea of a Night Elf falling in love wih a High Elf that confused me; not the fact if whether or not they could have children or not. I got all my answers from Zenogod, which states that the parents RPed it out and it was fair in her view, lets see, Dante, please add that he disguises himself as a normal Blood Elf if you didn't have it there already, because that threw me off.

Also, I'd like to note that I'm sure that all Felbloods are loyal to Kael'thas, so his goals would have to include bringing the Blood Elves to the Outland. . .and they would have a problem with that. Even if he states that he wants a peaceful world; his character is still loyal to Kael'thas because he is a Felblood.

Read my link above for evidence.

Edit: Zamoonda, a GREAT way to not be aggressive or rude is to not use 'pathetic' or say that the discussion is over when it is clearly not.

Edit: Nevermind, I see the two forms; normal and demonic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jintal544

avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I damn feel like!

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:33 pm

That is true Sourpuddle, but this is 15 years after WotLK and Azshara WoW. Kael'thas has been long deceased, and those felblood elves still alive would now have no allegiance with him, or anyone (mind the Burning Legion) for that matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
SourPuddle

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Land of the witless, woe is me

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Quote :
That is true Sourpuddle, but this is 15 years after WotLK and Azshara WoW. Kael'thas has been long deceased, and those felblood elves still alive would now have no allegiance with him, or anyone (mind the Burning Legion) for that matter.

He'd need to consume a demon atleast once a day, or he'd turn into a wretched and basically die. If not that, then like the Fel Orcs he would suffer from lethargy. Not to mention that his character being a Felblood would mean that he's insane; to the point where he can not function with society and live a civil life.

Quote :
Forlarren Forlarren, They're half night elves, half demons, not lore breaking whatsoever, then theres also Half night elves, half high elves, they exist as well, sir.
Half Kal'dorei are produced off many things they can be half night elf, half human and considering humans mate with high elves and create half elves as well, it just leads me to produce a hypothesis that there are indeed, Half night elves Half High elves/blood elves.

He's not Forlarren, because he is not full Night Elf. He is Half Elf, and therfor would not fit his story. Not to mention that one hundred and fifty years ago, Night Elves and High Elves would not be able to communicate with eachother.

Quote :
He wandered for days and eventually found Silvermoon,

Last time I checked, no High Elves let just anyone into Quel'thalas. Infact, it's qute easy to find a Half-elf by his appearence. With this, he would not be accepted into Silvermoon.


Half Elves
Fel Blood (Not the elf, of course. Links or Fel Blood are on my previous posts)

I would also appreciate some evidence around if Felbloods can alter their form of appearence, because as far as I know; they can't.

Quote :
in the dark arts of the Warlocks
Keep in mind that High Elves disallowed any contact with any fel or demonic energies until after the 3rd war!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:19 pm

SourPuddle wrote:
Quote :
That is true Sourpuddle, but this is 15 years after WotLK and Azshara WoW. Kael'thas has been long deceased, and those felblood elves still alive would now have no allegiance with him, or anyone (mind the Burning Legion) for that matter.

He'd need to consume a demon atleast once a day, or he'd turn into a wretched and basically die. If not that, then like the Fel Orcs he would suffer from lethargy. Not to mention that his character being a Felblood would mean that he's insane; to the point where he can not function with society and live a civil life.

Quote :
Forlarren Forlarren, They're half night elves, half demons, not lore breaking whatsoever, then theres also Half night elves, half high elves, they exist as well, sir.
Half Kal'dorei are produced off many things they can be half night elf, half human and considering humans mate with high elves and create half elves as well, it just leads me to produce a hypothesis that there are indeed, Half night elves Half High elves/blood elves.

He's not Forlarren, because he is not full Night Elf. He is Half Elf, and therfor would not fit his story. Not to mention that one hundred and fifty years ago, Night Elves and High Elves would not be able to communicate with eachother.

Quote :
He wandered for days and eventually found Silvermoon,

Last time I checked, no High Elves let just anyone into Quel'thalas. Infact, it's qute easy to find a Half-elf by his appearence. With this, he would not be accepted into Silvermoon.


Half Elves
Fel Blood (Not the elf, of course. Links or Fel Blood are on my previous posts)

I would also appreciate some evidence around if Felbloods can alter their form of appearence, because as far as I know; they can't.

Quote :
in the dark arts of the Warlocks
Keep in mind that High Elves disallowed any contact with any fel or demonic energies until after the 3rd war!

Sorry for not participating in this conversation, my laptop broke and then i patched up by accident and haven't checked the forums in a while. Tzai -does- keep a stock of demon blood in storage to quench his thirst and will go and hunt more when need be. Also, his mother and father fell in love before 150 years ago, that was just when Tzai was born, they could have fled together to an isolated place and had the family via teleport magic or whatever mode of transportation. When he "wandered" into Silvermoon, he had already become a blood elf with the embracing of the demonic powers, when he had found Silvermoon it was under Blood Elven control. There is also according to Blizzard a spell that any arcanists (Warlocks, mages, necromancers) that allows them to disguise themselves. Finally, he was a blood elf as stated before, by the time he trained himself, it was already the Blood elven race, so it was after the 3rd war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourPuddle

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Land of the witless, woe is me

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Quote :
Sorry for not participating in this conversation, my laptop broke and then i patched up by accident and haven't checked the forums in a while.
Quote :
Also, his mother and father fell in love before 150 years ago, that was just when Tzai was born


No problem, Dante; the thing is, I knew that they fell in love before a hundred and fifty years ago; that's the problem. Night Elves just recently came out of isolation, too recent to be anywhere past a hundred and fifty.

Quote :
When he "wandered" into Silvermoon, he had already become a blood elf with the embracing of the demonic powers, when he had found Silvermoon it was under Blood Elven control.

Ah, that makes much more sense. I thought it was when they were High Elves, I'm sorry. But, he's a half-elf, not a High Elf. I'm not sure Fel would have the same affect as it does on a High Elf. I'd also like some evidence on the altering-looks around that; it's not that I don't believe you, but it's just that it's not in your characters spell book and if it were true then there would be multiple spies in each key city and such. Seeing how he came into Silvermoon after the third war makes a bunch of sense now, Dante. Thank you for clearing that up with me, and I apologize for such a lengthy discussion about your character without your knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:46 am

SourPuddle wrote:
Quote :
Sorry for not participating in this conversation, my laptop broke and then i patched up by accident and haven't checked the forums in a while.
Quote :
Also, his mother and father fell in love before 150 years ago, that was just when Tzai was born


No problem, Dante; the thing is, I knew that they fell in love before a hundred and fifty years ago; that's the problem. Night Elves just recently came out of isolation, too recent to be anywhere past a hundred and fifty.

Quote :
When he "wandered" into Silvermoon, he had already become a blood elf with the embracing of the demonic powers, when he had found Silvermoon it was under Blood Elven control.

Ah, that makes much more sense. I thought it was when they were High Elves, I'm sorry. But, he's a half-elf, not a High Elf. I'm not sure Fel would have the same affect as it does on a High Elf. I'd also like some evidence on the altering-looks around that; it's not that I don't believe you, but it's just that it's not in your characters spell book and if it were true then there would be multiple spies in each key city and such. Seeing how he came into Silvermoon after the third war makes a bunch of sense now, Dante. Thank you for clearing that up with me, and I apologize for such a lengthy discussion about your character without your knowledge.

It's alright. The spell is a level 1 Arcanist Spell in the book "World of Warcraft: Campaign Settings." called Disguise Self. It makes sense because if you can throw giant fireballs you should be able to make yourself look different XD. Another early on spell is detect magic, hence why most spies would be found out. The thing about Tzai though is that he did tell the government, etc. about his felblood form, and tell them that he had no ill intentions, rather then be found out and captured. And about his mother and father, it is true that the night elves lived in seclusion, but there's also evidence that some high elves stayed in Kalimdor in seclusion (Such as the Shen'dralar in Dire Maul). They could have fallen in love in Kalimdor, then moved to the Eastern Kingdoms after the third war.

Edit: The child of a high elf and night elf wouldn't make him half elf I think. A half-elf is one who has one elven parent and one non-elven parent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourPuddle

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Land of the witless, woe is me

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:12 am

Quote :
The thing about Tzai though is that he did tell the government, etc. about his felblood form, and tell them that he had no ill intentions, rather then be found out and captured.

Your profile above contradicts with that, as well as how your Character is a Felblood, and therfor is too insane to comprehend moral value and a civil lifestyle. He'd be in some kind of prison rather then the throne if not killed.

Quote :
And about his mother and father, it is true that the night elves lived in seclusion, but there's also evidence that some high elves stayed in Kalimdor in seclusion (Such as the Shen'dralar in Dire Maul).


They were too isolated from everything else as well, and the physical appearence wouldn't look of a High Elves since the High Elves went through a mutation. The Shen'dralar are Highborne; they look like Night Elves but they have magic entities inside of them.

Quote :
The child of a high elf and night elf wouldn't make him half elf I think. A half-elf is one who has one elven parent and one non-elven parent.
There really is no evidence purely because it would be impossible for a High Elf to mate with a Night Elf in the given timeset. He'd still be a little boy if it were to happen, twenty two I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:43 pm

SourPuddle wrote:
Quote :
The thing about Tzai though is that he did tell the government, etc. about his felblood form, and tell them that he had no ill intentions, rather then be found out and captured.

Your profile above contradicts with that, as well as how your Character is a Felblood, and therfor is too insane to comprehend moral value and a civil lifestyle. He'd be in some kind of prison rather then the throne if not killed.

Quote :
And about his mother and father, it is true that the night elves lived in seclusion, but there's also evidence that some high elves stayed in Kalimdor in seclusion (Such as the Shen'dralar in Dire Maul).


They were too isolated from everything else as well, and the physical appearence wouldn't look of a High Elves since the High Elves went through a mutation. The Shen'dralar are Highborne; they look like Night Elves but they have magic entities inside of them.

Quote :
The child of a high elf and night elf wouldn't make him half elf I think. A half-elf is one who has one elven parent and one non-elven parent.
There really is no evidence purely because it would be impossible for a High Elf to mate with a Night Elf in the given timeset. He'd still be a little boy if it were to happen, twenty two I believe.

I don't see how my profile contradicts that, I think I just forgot to put that in. Also, tainted ones (Felblood, felorcs, etc.) don't just become insane and lose their intelligence once transformed. About the mother and father meeting, my last explanation about the high borne staying was wrong, i was writing it in a rush, sorry. As Sprock explained earlier, a demon had possessed the body of the high elf without the Kal'dorei's knowledge. A demon could easily have brought it's high elven body from the Eastern Kingdoms to Kalimdor through magic in order to trick a night elf into mating with it to breed sons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scyon

avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2009-03-19
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Sour, tell me, where did it say that Night Elves were isolated from every other race?
Cause I'd LOVE to find out where?
Because, so far, all I've read as being closest to 'isolated' was:
WoWWiki wrote:
Their isonationalistic personalities,
and
WoWWiki wrote:
For untold ages, their civilization flourished, forgotten by the centuries.
tell me where in the entirity of ANYTHING does it say that not a SINGLE night elf EVER left Ashenvale/Kalimdor?

Your picking apart posts again. -_- Its extremely annoying, because
A) to say that not a SINGLE Night Elf, in 10000 years left Kalimdor, or Ashenvale or w/e is rather stupid.
B) Your disproving things with YOUR personal beliefs.
C) Dante's explained EVERYTHING, TWICE.
Drop the subject, Dante won, Your only basing things on your view of it, not someone else.

And i'm going to say one more thing:
Its Warcraft, nothing is impossible

Kthxbai
~Scyon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
TheNightShadow07

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Anyone who posts beyond this point is admiting that there fail is epic (Ssrly I'm loling at this hole arguement, DANTE -can- do this as ark said sour you taking things on your point of you so basicly QQ and GTFO kkthx Very Happy ) sorry for being mean >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourPuddle

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Land of the witless, woe is me

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Quote :
i was writing it in a rush, sorry

It's fine, bro.

Quote :
I don't see how my profile contradicts that
Quote :
he will become ruthless, killing those who disagree or torturing them.

Quote :
to say that not a SINGLE Night Elf, in 10000 years left Kalimdor, or Ashenvale or w/e is rather stupid.

I'm sorry to say this; but it's true. Night Elves only left Kalimdor very recently. Not one left. You would be breaking the lore. I don't know why players tend to look for loopholes in the lore

Quote :
Drop the subject, Dante won, Your only basing things on your view of it, not someone else.

Well, he just apologized because he saw how I was right. Look, I may not know Dante, but I'm not here to come and tell him why his profile sucks; because it doesn't. I'm trying to help him make more sense.

Quote :
Also, tainted ones (Felblood, felorcs, etc.) don't just become insane and lose their intelligence once transformed.

Fair enough.

Quote :
A demon could easily have brought it's high elven body from the Eastern Kingdoms to Kalimdor through magic in order to trick a night elf into mating with it to breed sons.

I'm not sure, it seems a little shakey. I don't mean to ask, but why is it so important that his mother has to be a Kaldorei? It seems like it could work out a little better if he was a normal Blood Elf, if you ask me.


Last edited by SourPuddle on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomeys
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2009-03-16
Age : 27
Location : Inside a whispering eye

PostSubject: Break it up.   Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Quit being rude in this forum and disrespecting people, now.

_________________

Thanks Dark :]

Life is like a shooting star. As you look to the sky and watch the star light the sky with it's brilliance; you think of how your life was. Gone in the blink of an eye, just like that star. Live your life as great as possible. - Tyler Inhofe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tigger50602
Marcuschroes

avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:35 pm

I can understand it, though. He did actually recieve a major role, and in SourPuddles view, I suppose he doesn't back that up with proper lore. But still, this is -no- reason to be rude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:32 pm

SourPuddle wrote:
Quote :
i was writing it in a rush, sorry

It's fine, bro.

Quote :
I don't see how my profile contradicts that
Quote :
he will become ruthless, killing those who disagree or torturing them.

Quote :
to say that not a SINGLE Night Elf, in 10000 years left Kalimdor, or Ashenvale or w/e is rather stupid.

I'm sorry to say this; but it's true. Night Elves only left Kalimdor very recently. Not one left. You would be breaking the lore. I don't know why players tend to look for loopholes in the lore

Quote :
Drop the subject, Dante won, Your only basing things on your view of it, not someone else.

Well, he just apologized because he saw how I was right. Look, I may not know Dante, but I'm not here to come and tell him why his profile sucks; because it doesn't. I'm trying to help him make more sense.

Quote :
Also, tainted ones (Felblood, felorcs, etc.) don't just become insane and lose their intelligence once transformed.

Fair enough.

Quote :
A demon could easily have brought it's high elven body from the Eastern Kingdoms to Kalimdor through magic in order to trick a night elf into mating with it to breed sons.

I'm not sure, it seems a little shakey. I don't mean to ask, but why is it so important that his mother has to be a Kaldorei? It seems like it could work out a little better if he was a normal Blood Elf, if you ask me.

That's just the way his background was established way back when I made him, and since now things are cleared up I don't really see a problem with it. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourPuddle

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-04-01
Location : Land of the witless, woe is me

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:31 am

Well, you had to go through a two or three different scenarios which are still shakey at best. You could just retcon it and make a normal Blood Elves story. I'd be willing to help you rearrange everything, I'm just not very sure that your last explanation would make the cut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:31 am

I don't see any lore contradicting the possibility of what I just said about my background, if you still think that it's lore breaking then feel free to talk to aethir about it, but I'm keeping it this way unless Aethir says something about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tzai Bloodburner   

Back to top Go down
 
Tzai Bloodburner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: Miscellaneous :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: