Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Rebel WoW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

Welcome to Rebel WoW Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Rebel WoW   Welcome to Rebel WoW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Hello, and let me be the first to welcome you into the Rebel WoW forums! These forums are based upon the roleplay inside the private server, Rebel WoW. We are a small server as of now, but with the support of the many roleplaying fans out there we hope to become something much greater than we are now!

Currently we support the latest patch, 3.0.9 and are based on SERVER lore, created by our imaginative admins and GMs. However, we will not fall too greatly into the major lore-lines, such as the Lich King, Burning Legion or the Nightmare. We currently have one custom roleplaying town, Redmoore. This town is based out of the once-Scarlet bastion, Hearthglen.

If you have any questions about the server, please feel free to contact myself or one of the other game masters, and we'll get to your questions as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net

Welcome to Rebel WoW
Page 1 of 1