Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)

Go down 
+9
merlijn82
Jajo
Vorrak
locke7779
k621
Shivali
BlatantDisobedience
malicious
Vendryas
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) Empty
PostSubject: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:04 pm

For the time being, Rebel WoW runs on a Hamachi server located on my computer. We're still working on getting the money for a webserver, but when we do we'll no longer have to use Hamachi.

Until that time arises, however, these are the follows steps you'll need to take to online on Rebel WoW:

Programs needed: Hamachi and World of Warcraft. To download Hamachi, you'll need to visit https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/vpn.asp and download the program.
For Mac Users: http://hamachix.com/ can be used to download HamachiX (Thanks to Razmataz)

Now that you've gained access to our server, you need to add this to your realmlist file:
set realmlist 5.161.148.216

Now, to create the account you'll be logging into on Warcraft, you need to PM me on either the forums or on my MSN, vendrias@yahoo.com. It is the same for both MSN and Yahoo!

What you'll be PMing me is the desired username and password for your account. I check the forums everyday for new arrivals, and I'm usually on MSN until I go to bed.
You'll recieve a swift reply.

That's basically it! Once you have your account created, you can log onto Rebel WoW and join our roleplaying community!

Currently, our first Hamachi server is FULL so we're going to need a new one.

If your just entering the server, you'll need to use THIS Hamachi:

Name: Rebel WoW (if this is full, then try 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 behind Rebel WoW with a space in between them)
Pass: rebelwow (the same above. if full, all one word 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. These numbers extend all the way towards 25. Yes, we've actually got that many people playing.)

Last edited by Vendryas on Sat May 09, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net
malicious

malicious

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:11 am

You was on today but didn't reply, Thus it is unkown to me if the acc is created or not.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:01 am

Due to the amount of people complaining about Vendryas not PMing them back about their account and the hamachi servers being full, heres two pro tips.

Vendryas will -not- PM you back. He will simply make the account. Do the smart thing and check your account.

If the Hamachi servers are full, try the next number until you get in.

Thanks - Blatant.
Back to top Go down
Shivali

Shivali

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Why don't you just forward your ports so you can get a full on server with no Hamachi? It is much easier than this whole hamachi thing. Especially for the mac users, since the current HamachiX is very unstable.
Back to top Go down
k621

k621

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Sorry to be a nag, but I've been constantly trying to get in touch with you for a week or so now. I'm sure your busy with school and stuff (Aren't we all...) but I just thought that it would help me get on the server if I made a post. And, yes, I have checked to see if my account was working... multiple times. Well anyways, thanks in advance and sorry if I'm being impatient.
Back to top Go down
locke7779

PostSubject: cant connect   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:23 am

When I Try to hamachi connect it says that Rebel WoW does not exist.. is that the exact wording of the servername and pw?
Back to top Go down
Vorrak

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:15 am

It says all servers are full! i have tried all of them up to rebel wow 20!
Back to top Go down
Jajo

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:32 pm

every time I enter any of them 2-9 and regular..It just says its full, do you already have that many people?
Back to top Go down
merlijn82

merlijn82

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:31 am

This is crap.
Hamachi servers 16-19 don't exist.
Hamachi 1-15 and 20 are full.
My old Hamachi account that was connected on hamachi 20 is gone because I had to reinstall Windows because of virus. Wtf now? I need to connect..
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Hey, everyone who's complaining (cept k621)

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Sorry if Im insulting anyone, but its true.
1: Reinstalling Hamachi on Windows = fast
2: GO HIGHER UP IN HAMACHI NUMBERS!
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
Faelana

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:48 pm

I've tried every hamachi server from one to fifty. Rebel WoW 1 through Rebel WoW 14 are full, Rebel WoW 15's password is irregular, Rebel WoW 16 through 19 don't exist, Rebel WoW 20 is full, and Rebel WoW 21 through 25 don't exist. I tried every number from Rebel WoW 1 to Rebel WoW 50. Rebel WoW 120 doesn't work, either, jfyi, the server host isn't in that room.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:54 am

There are existing networks. Confirmed, Vendryas is -alone- inside Rebel WoW 21 and Rebel WoW 23. Not a single soul seems to have found these servers. If there is no error, then reboot Hamachi and you'll see you're connected Smile
Back to top Go down
korilana

korilana

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:41 am

okay... I've set my realmlist to 5.161.148.216
I've joined the hamachi server "rebelwow"
why won't it let me connect? Sad
(it's acting as if I can't connect not as if I have a wrong password or account)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)   Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connecting to Rebel WoW (RECENTLY UPDATED!)
Page 1 of 1