Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lila - Savagekin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icarus95

Lila - Savagekin Empty
PostSubject: Lila - Savagekin   Lila - Savagekin I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Character Name: Lila
Character History: Lila became a full fledged druid when she was about 300 years old, becoming interested when she was very young. She preferred to stay in animal form most of the time because of the joy it gave her. It became harder and harder the change back into a Night Elf. She eventually gave up her place in the Night Elf world and became part of a pack. She then turned her sights on those who would destroy animals, ripping them apart. She had become a part of nature. She fights part of herself that would make her completely animal, holding tight to the final threads of sentience she has.
Character Personality: Lila can be an uncontrollable beast at times, yet at others be as calm and collected as the next druid. She is in constant combat with the beast within. Constantly becoming more animal, but also holding to her humanity. She feels like she is torn between two worlds, one wishing her to be a creature, living only to survive, savage or not, the other wishing her to be intelligent and be a cool collected peacekeeper. She can sate neither side of herself. Everyday cutting at the rope of her humanity. Every day coming towards the struggle of an animal.
Knowledge of Savagekin: Savagekin are usually a very primal form of druid, or a Half-Elf struggling with with the two halves of themselves, elf and human, but can be other things. Hermatic humans that wish to be more animal may also be Savagekin.
What can and can’t a <Prestige Class> do? Can: Talk to animals, have sharp claws and tough hides, change into any animal she is familiar with. Can't: Be all powerful, change back and forth from feral to their natural form easily.
Why should you be allowed to play a Savagekin? I've RPed the character Lila on a handful of websites as a druid who became a Savagekin for quite some time. She has become a well developed character with limited power.
Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Savagekin grants you? No
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Savagekin, or any other Prestige Class? Yes
What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) Intermediate
Back to top Go down
Zaleth

Zaleth

Lila - Savagekin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lila - Savagekin   Lila - Savagekin I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:03 pm

Approved
And yes I have Vendryas permission to look over Applications.
Back to top Go down

Lila - Savagekin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: Applications :: Restricted Race and Class Applications-
Jump to: