Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambassador Raen Fea'cher.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RaenLookzFunny

Ambassador Raen Fea'cher. Empty
PostSubject: Ambassador Raen Fea'cher.   Ambassador Raen Fea'cher. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:15 am

Name: Raen Fea'cher. (Ingame Character you want as an Ambassador.)
Race: Draenei.
Faction: Stormwind. (This will play a large part in what cities you can go to.)
Why do you wish to roleplay as an Ambassador?(Two-three paragraphs.): Well. I love the idea of politics in WoW and with the currect phase of violence on RebelWoW, it would be nice to have some peace for once with simple RP. I'd like to have a character which poses as some importance to something, that way my RP would be much more funner. Very Happy My friends are based with Sin'dorei characters and usually spend there time in Silvermoon. It would be really nice to actually have a reason to enter there city IC for a real reason.
How often would you roleplay as this character?: My main character is Raen. I've been on holiday recently, which is why I have not been online for a few days, beside that; I'd be online as much as I could.
Why you?(Simply put, why should we pick you over others?): Well.. There is one other Ambassador to my knowlege; Korun. He's the only one, and he's Sin'dorei. Don't we need a decent Draenei Ambassador? It'd be lovely, I 'spose. You don't have to pick me, obviously; but it would be really awesome if you did. Very Happy
Thanks for reading, peace.

As a reference for the faction thing.

Undercity - Can't go into any Alliance City/Town.
Silvermoon - Allowed in Stormwind, Ironforge, Exodar. Not allowed in Darnassus.
Thunder Bluff - Allowed in all Alliance cities/towns.
Orgimmar - Allowed in Stormwind, Ironforge, Exodar. Not allowed in Darnassus.

Stormwind - Allowed in Thunder Bluff, Orgimmar(Allowed, but it'd be extremely rare.), Silvermoon. Not allowed in Undercity.
Ironforge - Allowed in Thunder Bluff, Orgimmar(Rare). Not allowed in Silvermoon and Undercity.
Darnassus - Allowed in Thunder Bluff. Not allowed in any other horde city.
Exodar - Allowed in Orgimmar(Rare), Thunder Bluff, Silvermoon. But not Undercity.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Raen Fea'cher.   Ambassador Raen Fea'cher. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:35 am

Yay, people notice me.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Raen Fea'cher.   Ambassador Raen Fea'cher. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:45 am

Accepted.

Just note, Korun isn't an Ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Raen Fea'cher.   Ambassador Raen Fea'cher. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:49 am

Undisclosed wrote:
Accepted.

APPROVED also
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Raen Fea'cher.   Ambassador Raen Fea'cher. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Undisclosed wrote:
Accepted.

Actually, I am Blatant.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Raen Fea'cher.   Ambassador Raen Fea'cher. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:16 pm

I'm the guy who made Ambassador Applications, I say who's an Ambassador and who isn't. I have the right to deny and approve any and all applications for Ambassadors.

You're not one. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Raen Fea'cher.   Ambassador Raen Fea'cher. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador Raen Fea'cher.
Page 1 of 1