Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karkora - Frost Wyrm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icarus95

Karkora - Frost Wyrm Empty
PostSubject: Karkora - Frost Wyrm   Karkora - Frost Wyrm I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Character Name: Karkora
Character History: Karkora was once part of the blue dragonflight, but was twisted by the Lich King after death. He soon realized he was on the side of evil and left the Lich King's command and made for the Wyrmrest Accord to make ammends. He is now attempting to become part of the Forsaken
Character Personality:Karkora is usually calm and collected, he does not delight in the destruction of others and prefers to make friends.
Knowledge of Frost Wyrm:Frost Wyrms were once dragons, but after their death were twisted by the Lich King's dark command to become what they are.
What special abilities/powers does a Frost Wyrm have, if any? Flight, Frost Bolt
Why should you be allowed to play a Frost Wyrm?Diversity is a good thing. Since they used to be dragons and were turned undead just like Sylvanas and all the forsaken they should be able to return to their own control.
Will you God-mod/Metagame with the abilities/powers inherent to Frost Wyrm? Never Ever
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages for RPing as a Frost Wyrm, or any other Race? Absolutly.
Back to top Go down
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

PostSubject: Re: Karkora - Frost Wyrm   Karkora - Frost Wyrm I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:31 pm

"...left the Lich King's command and made for the Wyrmrest Accord to make ammends."
Quote :
When Ner’zhul, the Lich King, took control of Northrend, he used his powerful magics to raise the ancient dragon skeletons from the dead. Now the skeletal dragons radiate cold power and think of nothing other than serving their dark master.
"Karkora is usually calm and collected."
Quote :
They are also quite fond of devouring their hapless enemies whole. Ner’zhul’s vicious frost wyrms hold the frosts of Northrend within their skeletal hearts.

Denied, for now.
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net
icarus95

PostSubject: Re: Karkora - Frost Wyrm   Karkora - Frost Wyrm I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:07 pm

I was unaware you could be part of the scourge. Can I change and repost the application?
Back to top Go down
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

PostSubject: Re: Karkora - Frost Wyrm   Karkora - Frost Wyrm I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Not can, you HAVE to be a member of the Scourge armies.
But sure, you can.
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net
icarus95

PostSubject: Re: Karkora - Frost Wyrm   Karkora - Frost Wyrm I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Character Name: Karkora
Character History: Karkora was once part of the blue dragonflight, but was twisted by the Lich King after death. He became a creature bent on the destruction of the living. His reckless urge to serve his dark master always perseveres through all other voices.
Character Personality:Karkora is almost always angry, the only times he isn't is when the Lich King tells him not to be. He delights in the terror of others and relishes the taste of fresh blood.
Knowledge of Frost Wyrm:Frost Wyrms were once dragons, but after their death were twisted by the Lich King's dark command to become what they are.
What special abilities/powers does a Frost Wyrm have, if any? Flight, Frost Bolt
Why should you be allowed to play a Frost Wyrm?Diversity is a good thing. The Frost Wyrms aren't interacted with much, and tend to be neglected as part of Warcraft, and aren't recognized as being capable of communication. Dragons talk so why not Frost Wyrms?
Will you God-mod/Metagame with the abilities/powers inherent to Frost Wyrm? Never Ever
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages for RPing as a Frost Wyrm, or any other Race? Absolutly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karkora - Frost Wyrm   Karkora - Frost Wyrm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karkora - Frost Wyrm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: Applications :: Restricted Race and Class Applications-
Jump to: