Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Race Application: Synderclasp - Fire Elemental

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tehlerion

Tehlerion

Race Application: Synderclasp - Fire Elemental Empty
PostSubject: Race Application: Synderclasp - Fire Elemental   Race Application: Synderclasp - Fire Elemental I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:07 am

NOTE: This profile can ONLY be approved and/or denied by Vendryas.

Character Name: Synderclasp

Character History: Born from the fires of the world during it's creation, and enslaved by the will of the Old Gods through the power of Ragnaros the Firelord, he was forced to do battle against the Titans and their servants. When the Old Gods were defeated by the Titans, both he and the Elemental Lords were banished to the Elemental Plane to be forever imprisoned until the end of time. During the countless millennia in which he was ruled over by Ragnaros' molten fist, he began to grow weary from the ever-constant fighting with the other elementals. When Ragnaros was summoned from the Elemental Plane and into Azeroth, he took advantage of the elemental civil war in the Firelands to make his escape. Slipping in through a 'crack' in the Elemental Plane, he returned to Azeroth once again. Upon arriving within this lush world, his essence was tied to this plane via a pair of magical golden bracers that molded into being around his wrists. Now that he was in Azeroth, he planned to make his own fortune...free of servitude from stronger elementals, and yearning for the one day to become an Elemental Prince himself and returning to the Firelands to bring an end to the Fire Elementals' civil war and bring them together and take the fight to the other Elemental Domains.

Character Personality: Synderclasp is, like the majority of fire elementals, quick to anger and even quicker to attack. Like all elementals, he tends to be extremely territorial and defends his home (and/or his friends) with extreme fervor. Although, unlike most fire elementals, he doesn't seem to have the unending desire to engulf all of Azeroth in flames and purge it of all life; as he is weary of the constant conflict that is occuring on the elemental plane, and so has sought refuge within the much more docile world of Azeroth as a training ground. He is using the conflict of Azeroth to help him gain in power, he is willing to ally himself with either shamans or with twilight hammer cultists to achieve this goal. However, he seems to be avoiding the regions surrounding the Blackrock Spire exclusively. Whether or not Ragnaros is still alive is irrelevant, as he does not savor the idea of being bound forcibly into ANYONE's service ever again - not after his countless millennia of enslavement to the Firelord.

Knowledge of the Fire Elementals: I know an extensive amount of knowledge and lore surrounding the fire elementals; including their homeworld of the Firelands, of Sulfuron Keep, of the Hierarchy Structure of the Elementals, of Ragnaros and their ties with the Old Gods, their banishment to the Elemental Plane, and even the structural integrity of the Elemental Plane AND where the Elemental Plane is located. Amongst bits of pieces of various other information about fire elementals and elementals in general.

What special abilities/powers does a Fire Elementals have, if any?: Fire Elementals are capable of consuming the air around their bodies to creating a suffocating vacuum of sorts, as the flames consume the oxygen around themselves to keep their bodies fueled with the flame. Any creature closing into melee of a fire elemental has a chance of being ignited with flames due to the excessive heat their bodies radiate, and the main weakness of fire elementals, aside from their obvious anti-element, are the bracers in which they wear. Should the bracers be damaged beyond repair or destroyed, then the fire elemental will be banished from Azeroth and return back to whence they came - the Elemental Plane.

Why should you be allowed to play a Fire Elementals?: I've been able to RP Dragons with minimal difficulty, Felhounds, Silithids, Crypt Lords, Pit Lords, Wrathguards and all other sorts of monsters with hardly any issues from players about the manner in which I roleplay them, I'd think I could handle roleplaying something as simplistic as a Fire Elemental.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with the abilities/powers inherent to Fire Elementals?: No.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages for RPing as a Fire Elementals, or any other Race?: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

Race Application: Synderclasp - Fire Elemental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Application: Synderclasp - Fire Elemental   Race Application: Synderclasp - Fire Elemental I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:13 am

Accepted
What can I say? Man has a way with words.
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net

Race Application: Synderclasp - Fire Elemental
Page 1 of 1