Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rp based item

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RogueTeacake

rp based item Empty
PostSubject: rp based item   rp based item I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:48 pm

because my character is a homeless beggar/thief can i request a bedroll you could use the red blanket things in the tents and it can spawn on the ground and you can pack it away and it just dispears it would be so handy for rping and for my character, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Runei

Runei

rp based item Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp based item   rp based item I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:48 am

RogueTeacake wrote:
because my character is a homeless beggar/thief can i request a bedroll you could use the red blanket things in the tents and it can spawn on the ground and you can pack it away and it just dispears it would be so handy for rping and for my character, thanks.

I may not know what I'm talking about here, but I don't think there's a spell in the DB that spawns a red blanket on the ground. Making an item like that would take a bit of programming, and I don't know if there are any Rebellion Devs willing to tackle this one.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

rp based item Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp based item   rp based item I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:50 am

Runei wrote:
RogueTeacake wrote:

I may not know what I'm talking about here, but I don't think there's a spell in the DB that spawns a red blanket on the ground. Making an item like that would take a bit of programming, and I don't know if there are any Rebellion Devs willing to tackle this one.

You'll actually need a patch. Which is nigh impossible since we'll -all- need to patch up, and some don't have memory enough to have a second copy of WoW.
Back to top Go down
RogueTeacake

rp based item Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp based item   rp based item I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:18 am

oh so say for instance you cant use objects and make a command spawn them thats inside the object like when you make a fire for cooking
Back to top Go down
Runei

Runei

rp based item Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp based item   rp based item I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:21 pm

RogueTeacake wrote:
oh so say for instance you cant use objects and make a command spawn them thats inside the object like when you make a fire for cooking

...the cooking fire was already implemented by Blizz. We can't make a custom patch for a single person's character. What you're asking is too much.

And you need to be a GM to use any object command. What you're asking is way too out of the question.

[/thread]
Back to top Go down
RogueTeacake

rp based item Empty
PostSubject: ok   rp based item I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:52 pm

owell thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

rp based item Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp based item   rp based item I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:17 am

-OR- he can simply learn cooking, grab Rock & Flint and Tinder, and spawn for himself with it a campfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rp based item Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp based item   rp based item I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rp based item
Page 1 of 1