Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zivande Darkblade - Duelist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
william01

william01

Zivande Darkblade - Duelist Empty
PostSubject: Zivande Darkblade - Duelist   Zivande Darkblade - Duelist I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Character Name: Zivande Darkblade

Character History: Not much is known of him, he tends to keep to himself most of the time although he does speak to others around him, just never found around someone for very long. He was born at sea. His father Hilande, a pirate and captain. One day the ship they were on was destroyed by a rival pirate crew, they pillaged the ship, murdering every last person on it, luckily the father was able to send Zivande on a small raft before being slaughtered himself, he now had to take care of himself. He now wanders Azeroth, taking whatever jobs that are presented to him.

Character Personality: He is somewhat of a hot head, extremely prejudice to others around him. He occasionally can be quite charming, mostly when he has had too much to drink, though.

Knowledge of Duelist: They are expert swordsmen, using unnatural abilities to wield their weapon and battle opponents. Their weapon of choice is a swift, fast paced sword, most likely a rapier.

What can and can’t a Duelist do?

-Can-

-Wield a sword like no one else could
-Use unnatural skills to combat opponents, using their blade of course.

-Can't-

-Use magic, ever.
-Possess a large two-handed weapon, they fight with swift blades.

Why should you be allowed to play a Duelist? I believe I should be allowed to play a Duelist because I will not take advantage of the skills they have, and it will bring an interesting character calss to the community.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Duelist grants you? No

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Duelist, or any other Prestige Class? Yes.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) Intermediate.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Zivande Darkblade - Duelist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zivande Darkblade - Duelist   Zivande Darkblade - Duelist I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:31 am

And again... a bit more... at "Character Personality".
Back to top Go down

Zivande Darkblade - Duelist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: Applications :: Restricted Race and Class Applications-
Jump to: