Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ilisia, High elf enchanter/warmage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahmascarade

Sarahmascarade

Ilisia, High elf enchanter/warmage Empty
PostSubject: Ilisia, High elf enchanter/warmage   Ilisia, High elf enchanter/warmage I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:24 am

Character Name: Ilisia

Character History: Part of the elven army she once fought side by side with all of the other high elves and only by luck was away when the sunwell was attacked, feeling alone after most of the others fled to outland she went to return to the alliance army and after a few trials became part of the alliance, making her new home with all of the human mages, she now travels in search of knowledge and adventure.

Character Personality: Very drawn back and reserved and rational until her pride is wounded then she'd become very hot headed and wrathfull, but over all a calm person unless angered alot. She's cool and colected most of the time, like I said unless angered basically she's just over proud sometimes like a clasic stuck up elf but not the point that it's annoying, just confident and relaxed rather than some of the people that like to think they're all bad ass because they're first to draw the blade, she is bubbley and random when happy and wrathfull when mad but mainly calm and collected, like I said.

Knowledge of <Prestige Class>: I know that enchanters enchanted weapons and armor and that a warmage would most likely use said enchanted items, why wouldn't said warmage take up enchanting? I know that warmages were mages that accompanied soldiers into battle and that they were trained in both martial arts and magic arts and were adept enough to use LIGHT armor, heavier armor would interfere with spells.

What can and can’t a <Enchanter warmage> do? Can use me traditional melee combat enough to keep themselves well defended against other warriors but are not particularly special at it, more of moderate warriors and I know that the spells they'd use wouldn't be like normal spells either but also wouldn't be like spells of an archmage. I know that they are limited as far as magic goes compared to other casters, they are basically a balanced out type of hybrid

Why should you be allowed to play a <Enchanter warmage>? I should be allowed to play as a warmage because one, it's not really much of an overpowered class considering it's more of a hybrid than anything, two, I'm not the type of player that does overpower my characters, anyone I've roleplayed with could tell you that, three, I really think that the class would be interesting and all in all a fun class to play as considering that they're just plain fun looking as well as elven roleplay is a favorite and a speciality of mine.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers <Enchanter Warmage> grants you? Nope, never do, never plan to, I mean yes I'll take more damage than a normal mage but that's just what a warmage would do, basically a mage more fit for combat.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a <Enchanter warmage>, or any other Prestige Class? Yes, I completely surrender to the will of rebel wow, lol, don't want banned any time soon so if somone wanted me to stop playing as the character I would comply.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) Intermediate, learned what she could from both the elves and the humans in terms of melee and magic, but seeking to apprentice to a master to furthur her skills as always.

Last edited by Sarahmascarade on Sun May 17, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Ilisia, High elf enchanter/warmage   Ilisia, High elf enchanter/warmage I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:08 pm

I would to see "Character Personality" a bit bigger. And anything else is okay.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Ilisia, High elf enchanter/warmage   Ilisia, High elf enchanter/warmage I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Now,
ACCEPTED
Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ilisia, High elf enchanter/warmage   Ilisia, High elf enchanter/warmage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ilisia, High elf enchanter/warmage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: Applications :: Restricted Race and Class Applications-
Jump to: