Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle System, Zoe Style

Go down 
+3
Scyon
reagrealmer
Zoe_Marie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

Battle System, Zoe Style Empty
PostSubject: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:31 am

Battle systems:

Fighting a largely stronger opponent. Try this thing out!

E.g :

Old God [~Cough~ Cody ~Cough~] Vs Talim, a member of The Order.

Now that was a beyond OP fight, and of course, my ass did get kicked. The fact is, you have to know how to fight with your character.

Talim:

Being a fire magi. She used mostly fire, and a lot of pushes with her staff.

Ucun:

Being an old god. He just..yea.. used what ever he uses.

In conclusion:

When I rp a battle like that, I do a system.

Rules of this system:
~ One auto hit. Your finisher. [Consumes all energy] [This can also be modded. Sometimes two or + autos]
~ After that, everything is fair to dodge
~ Mana counts! After several fireballs, Icebolts, Arcane blasts, you are depleting mana..
~ Swingin' a blade is the same. You grow tired.
~ Be creative! A warrior wont just slash. They will jump off things, and such.
~ You think Mages only use a spells that Blizz created? THINK AGAIN!
~ Even it may seem weird, but incorporate other things. E.g: I used Hellfire from Final Fantasy, and the staff push from LoTR.

Anyways.. I hope my lil system helps :3
Back to top Go down
reagrealmer

reagrealmer

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:18 pm

EPIC
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:35 pm

I try =]

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:39 pm

I do that alot =D. Lately been getting into more fights than before on Ark. Call me a dork or w/e. But I've used a couple DBZ like moves for Fireballs or whatnot. Blasts of Ice spears.

the Three-eyed guy from DBZ, his Flashbang attack or whatever it was called, where he put his hands together and made a pyramid with his index fingers and thumb, bringing them together quickly to unleash a blast of raw, powerful energy ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Quote :
~ Even it may seem weird, but incorporate other things. E.g: I used Hellfire from Final Fantasy, and the staff push from LoTR.

But thats the fun thing! Your adding some of your own moves in! Screw Blizz's Spell book Smile
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Lawl! Nice system, now I wonder if it rule about the autohits applies to Reaver's bullets. Mwuah. Mwuahahah. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Actually the fun thing is. It could.

Like not a headshot or anything, but a bullet actually hitting. Yea.
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Aww, no headshots? Sad
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:54 pm

Reaver, i hate to say it, but shes got a point. Your a MARKSMAN! You need to stop giving people a chance to DODGE A BULLET ...... *twitch* just dont auto-hit headshots :3
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:55 pm

O_O

I was joking...

>.>

- LAWL, I just read that twice, and nooooooow I get it. But yeah! With this sudden boost of knowledge and encouragement, you should all be prepared for a flying bullet to your eblows, knees, and shoudlers! Dismemberment ftw. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Reaver on Sun May 17, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Battle System, Zoe Style Boom-headshot
Battle System, Zoe Style 121151_head_shot_demotivational_p
Battle System, Zoe Style BOOM
BOOM! HEADSHOT

Last edited by Zoe_Marie on Sun May 17, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:00 pm

im not Smile

Your not supposed to be able to evade shots VS Elven Rangers/Dead Shots/Marksmen/another one i can't remember

=D

I've just been seeing that only like ..... 2 people you've aimed at even get hit..... everyone else is able to just like dodge it without a scratch, get to their feet and find you to attack you >.>;;
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:03 pm

I know.. People just dont understand that.. I am qualified by class to hit you from 3000 paces. They just, dont, get it. And thus, THEY SHALL LEARN! < Minigun. >
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:04 pm

-Twirls the Zoe Banhammer-

Mmm.. Wait. Its an F'ing bullet. How the hell do you dodge one of those?

Oh wait. Aint accurate that much

And I repeat. If Reaver was a kitty..

Battle System, Zoe Style Boom-headshot
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Thats technically not True, Zoe. A Rifle, even inaccurate rifle, in the hands of a Marksman/Dead Shot makes that Rifle 100% more effective.

same as a Bow, while effective in the hands of an archer, or anyone trained with it, given to an Elven Ranger, makes it insane. Able to use Nature to pinpoint you and pick you off from an insane distance xD
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:06 pm

I am a kitty. With weapons.

Battle System, Zoe Style Sniper_cat.sized
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:09 pm

xD

Nice, but yea

The topics of rifles. They arent exact when it comes to firing. A fireball, is more realistic in homing in WoW. We all know, you would likely choose a large ball of fire instead of an inacurate rifle

And P.s:

Battle System, Zoe Style Killerkitty
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Hehe. Very Happy

And yes, rifle's may be inaccurate, but the 'Epic Marksman' also holds some form of tinkering skills, to upgrade their weapons. As in, reduced recoil, pin-pointed scopes, silencers, longer/shorter barrels, more powerful Bolt/hammers, etc. And trust me on this one, all of the things listed above effect the outcome of the path of the bullet. I hunt IRL. ^.>
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Nah, I'll take the rifle, and give it to Reaver, and then point at the fugker i want dead. :3

Fireballs can be resisted/absorbed/deflected/godmoded against. But an Armor Piercing .50 cal slug flying at your forehead at 20 feet per second WILL WTFPWN your dumbass in all truth Smile
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Scyon wrote:
Nah, I'll take the rifle, and give it to Reaver, and then point at the fugker i want dead. :3

Fireballs can be resisted/absorbed/deflected/godmoded against. But an Armor Piercing .50 cal slug flying at your forehead at 20 feet per second WILL WTFPWN your dumbass in all truth Smile

This man, has won the game, my friends.
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Pfft

-Zoe summons Hellfire, cooking Reaver and Scyon-

I win :3
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Slap Battle... no?
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:49 pm

You wana step Ataman!?

In all seriousness, Whadd'ay'a think about the system, d00d?
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:52 pm

To be honest.... Dunno. D:
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:00 pm

You have to have some thought(s) about it.

I hope?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle System, Zoe Style
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next