Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manakar, Demon Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jajo

Manakar, Demon Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Manakar, Demon Hunter   Manakar, Demon Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Character Name:Manakar

[b]Character History:Manakar entered the ranks of the Demon Hunters at a young age. His interest in them arose when he was very young, having heard stories of them, and noticing how hated yet respected they seemed to be. Hes now reaching is more experienced years and has finished his training, and recieved his spectral vision, markings, and been bound to a demon.

[b]Character Personality: A very calm demeanor at all times, save in combat. When he engages an enemy his face is filled with fury, but control. Around demons, even friendly ones he is a bit uneasy, but shows nothing.

[b]Knowledge of <Prestige Class>: Demon Hunters are masters of the glaive, they burn out their eyes to recieve spectral vision, seeing in a different view, they are generally tattoo'd, they wear blindfolds and are able to metamorph in times of need, calling upon their dark energies. Their markings invoke powers to them, and give them more control in combat. They realize not all demons are their enemies, just the ones of the Burning Legion, they also meditate to remain in control of the demon whos soul they use to complete their training.

[b]What can and can’t a <Prestige Class> do?

A demon Hunter...

Can:
Metamorph in dire need, gaining demonic powers
Fight in close quarters with near un-parralleled(sc?) ability
Sense demons nearby

Cannot:
Cast shadow spells
Disappear
Fly
Use holy magic

[b]Why should you be allowed to play a <Prestige Class>?I really want to play a demon hunter, I think I'd be good at it, and I'm always willing to take criticism and adapt to become a better roleplayer.

[b]Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers <Prestige Class> grants you? No.

[b]Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a <Prestige Class>, or any other Prestige Class? Yep

[b]What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) Intermediate

Last edited by Jajo on Sun May 17, 2009 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Manakar, Demon Hunter   Manakar, Demon Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:15 am

I'd like to see this application.. a bit bigger.
And yes... good site about Warcraft Demon Hunters. I should help ya.
http://www.netherbane.com/index.php
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Manakar, Demon Hunter   Manakar, Demon Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Jajo wrote:

Cannot:
Cast shadow spells
Actually they can...well some of them. Mostly in Demon Form.
Anyways!
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manakar, Demon Hunter   Manakar, Demon Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manakar, Demon Hunter
Page 1 of 1