Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stormwind Assassins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Stormwind Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Stormwind Assassins   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:39 pm

One DAGGER in the DARKNESS is STRONGER than a THOUSAND swords in the DAWN.
( Tactica Imperium )

Stormwind Assassins are a neutral group of elite assassins dedicated wholly to the Alliance’s goals, but willing to do the dirtier jobs.

The Stormwind Assassins are one of the oldest surviving organizations on Azeroth. Long before any of the wars, the Alliance faction of Stormwind felt it was unable to do everything it wanted to within the law. One of the leaders, Erwill Youngton, secretly approached a thief in their prisons. Pathonia Shaw had been imprisoned by the Alliance repeatedly for theft. Caught perhaps three times, she was notorious for scores of high profile crimes. Youngton offered her clemency if she agreed to form a society to take care of the Alliance’s dirty work quickly and cleanly. She agreed at once — and added that she would find a way to do it with a sense of style as well. The Stormwind Assassins began that day, with the agreement of Erwill Youngton, she combed the prisons for her fellow thieves to bring into the family, as they were called, and soon built a small force to serve the Alliance. The Assassins were there when the orcs poured from the Dark Portal, taking out stray scouts; yet they found it difficult to make a true dent in the enemy forces because of the Horde’s sheer numbers and the Assassins’ lack of military training. The Assassins work best one-on-one, they quickly discovered, and concentrated more on aiming for the Horde’s leaders.

The Stormwind Assassins view themselves as a hand grasped around a knife, forming the organization into five branches. Mathias Shaw and his group of leaders make the thumb, dealing with the management and leadership. The leadership consists of about 30 older rogues, many of whom knew Pathonia, some of whom were appointed by her. They are familiar with how she wished the organization to be run, and often steer the young Mathias on the correct path. The other leaders are in charge of the other four Fingers, leading, training, taking reports, and even running the books and making sure salaries are distributed.

The next two Fingers of the hand are made up of the highest-level members and consist of about 500 rogues each. The First Finger, the highest level an assassin can reach before leaving the life behind to become a leader in the Thumb, is dedicated to assassination, targets being anyone from rival military leaders to corrupt priests. The Second Finger is dedicated to “acquisitions” of material, either taking already stolen material to give to its rightful owner, or taking a particularly powerful item from a person it would be politically uncomfortable to kill outright.
The 500 or so rogues who make up the Third Finger excel in espionage, often working with rogues from the First and Second Finger to gather information, read and remember scrolls without stealing them, and serve as lookouts and diversions while the others do their jobs. The Fourth Finger rogues make up the largest and lowest level. These 1,000 rogues are the jacks-of-all-trades: they commonly handle burial of victims (and Stormwind Assassins), body-hiding, and alibi-establishing. It is their job to make sure the Stormwind Assassins’ identities do not get discovered. They are also in charge of recruitment.

( Already Existing group, Most of our members will be Fourth to First finger rogues, No thumb rogues. )
Back to top Go down
RogueTeacake

PostSubject: nice sounds intersting   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:20 pm

im willing to join im a night elf rogue and ive been looking for assassins guild ign is athalos ive been reading everything i can find about assassins so hopefully i will be good enough

my character a meer poor 16yr old who living on the streets he has stole 2 weapons and only has leather armour he has no work and no money for food he slowly dying on hunger the only way he gets food is either by hunting or theiving

Last edited by RogueTeacake on Tue May 26, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : detail)
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Assassins   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:13 am

Sorry Rogue, but that armor I saw you with IRP does NOT look like normal armor you'd steal from a vendor or your parents, less your parents are retired WTFUBER slayers..
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
shadowfan

shadowfan

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Assassins   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:28 am

Just a small reminder, that Assassins are a Restricted Class that require Application+Approval. This, as far as I know, does not count towards thieves though

(<- Did not read whole topic)

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
RogueTeacake

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Assassins   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:17 am

Jintal544 wrote:
Sorry Rogue, but that armor I saw you with IRP does NOT look like normal armor you'd steal from a vendor or your parents, less your parents are retired WTFUBER slayers..

actually the only reason i was wearing that stuff is because i ddidnt have a role but now i do and he only has leather armour and a poxy knife so umm yah i dont look omega powerfull now
Back to top Go down
RogueTeacake

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Assassins   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:19 am

shadowfan wrote:
Just a small reminder, that Assassins are a Restricted Class that require Application+Approval. This, as far as I know, does not count towards thieves though

Thank you.

and yet again i did read the hole forums and if you read your history most assassins where mear thieves so ha and that ashashins (arabic) did actually use to be doctors as such so dont tell me that i wasnt reading it when i was i read about the finger and the thumbs who in charge and everything, thieves were assassins
Back to top Go down
RogueTeacake

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Assassins   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:45 am

if you dont beleive me read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Assassins   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:06 pm

WoW Assassins =/= RL Assassins. Sorry, but, something about non-World of Warcraft assassins doesn't apply here... Unless you think the WoW Assassins use to be Arabic Doctors?
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Assassins   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:10 pm

Somewhere, an english teacher is now crying.
Back to top Go down
shadowfan

shadowfan

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Assassins   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:02 am

shadowfan wrote:

Pointed at me, I'll avoid using it next time. /sigh

Revan, unfortunately not everyone has perfect english, at least his can be read, so yeah, its good enough.

And as Undisclosed said, WoW Assassins=/=RL Assassins, TECHNICALLY, there are no Arabs in WoW. This is Madness Azeroth, not Earth
Back to top Go down
RogueTeacake

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Assassins   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:12 pm

shadowfan wrote:
shadowfan wrote:

Pointed at me, I'll avoid using it next time. /sigh

Revan, unfortunately not everyone has perfect english, at least his can be read, so yeah, its good enough.

And as Undisclosed said, WoW Assassins=/=RL Assassins, TECHNICALLY, there are no Arabs in WoW. This is Madness Azeroth, not Earth

okay im sorry i had a tooth ache so i was crouchy ummm check my assassin, prestige application it is wow based assassin and hopefully i can get in /plead =) =)
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Assassins   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Revan wrote:
Somewhere, an english teacher is now crying.

-is the disappointed English teacher- Tsk tsk Rogue... you haven't learned your english...
-pulls out rifle-
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Assassins   Stormwind Assassins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormwind Assassins
Page 1 of 1