Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Klodin - Ace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryker

Ryker

Klodin - Ace Empty
PostSubject: Klodin - Ace   Klodin - Ace I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Character Name:
Klodin "Pegleg" Stoutarm

Character History:
Born in Thelsamar during the construction of the Stonewrought Damn, Klodin was encouraged to join the guard until he was old enough to leave. His interests, however, fell under to those who took part in designing the great damn. After looking into this and realising the possibilities, Klodin travelled west where he would be trained in building and piloting various different siege engines which until a certain age became his profession.

At the age of around 40, knowledge of Gnomeregan's Flying Machines reached him which fascinated him more than any other machine he had heard of. He, after a few weeks of research, managed to find his way to a school which he would be enrolled into where he would be taught hot to build and pilot these Flying Machines

After successfully building his own Fighter, Klodin was reached by a shady group of contractors, promising him money in return for his services. It was then that he left Khaz Modan and headed south where he continued his research and skill.

Character Personality:
Friendly to most he meets, Klodin is generally a 'nice guy'. However, this does not maen he cannot act aggresive at times. He is threatening, sometimes violent to people such as death knights undead or Blood Elves, however he makes exceptions to those who he thinks arn't too much of a threat to him/have done something to earn his respect.

Knowledge of Ace:
An Ace is a master of of the wheel. While capable of manning most, nearly all types of vehicle, the Ace is at his best when in the skies. They know their vessels inside out, can take them apart and put them back together with ease, their ship is their other half.

A skilled Ace is capable of firing at not only ground targets, but other aerial targets too, giving them a chance to show off their skill at the wheel.

What can and can’t an Ace do?
An ace can't:
Take damage and expect their vessel to keep on flying as normal.
Perform any kind of magic
Take off from the ground in an instant, you would need to start it up and have a reasonable amount of space to take off from.
Dodge enemy fire from any sort of flying machine or AA gun. (Some exceptions to skilled Aces.)
An Ace can:
Fire with whatever weapon is attached to their vessel while flying.
(A skilled Ace can) Take on another flying machine

Why should you be allowed to play an Ace?
Because this character has already had alot of experience in flying machines and engineering in general and would (Possibly) be partnering with Snout, an already accepted Ace.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Ace grants you?
No, I will do my best to stick by the rules. Aces arn't Gods and so I wouldn't act like one.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as an Ace, or any other Prestige Class?
Yes. If a GM/Admin were to revoke my privelages, I would accept and respect his/her decision.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)
Intermediate

Last edited by Ryker on Sat May 30, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Klodin - Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klodin - Ace   Klodin - Ace I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:47 pm

APPROVED
Have a NICE Day.
Back to top Go down

Klodin - Ace
Page 1 of 1