Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Resurgam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spineddarkness

The Resurgam Empty
PostSubject: The Resurgam   The Resurgam I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:03 pm

I've decided to make a guild that is much more neutral than The Shadow Order as well as one with less of a reputation. It is a guild filled with spirits from the long dead placed into host bodies, willing or unwillingly [icly anyways Smile] We are a secret right now and if you wish to join you must be one of the spirits from the past, names don't matter but ICly the upper ranked ones will know each other. The ranks and description:

The Reborn King is Nienge.

Reborn council are advisors to the king and he values there opinions.

Reborn lords are people who served as both a general and leaders of lands that was under the domain of Nienge.

Reborn warriors, riflemen, and magicians are those selected by the king to server under a certain lord based on there skill. (public note with rank)

Reborn peasents are citizens of the land that helped maintain the towns and lands.

The military ranks don't mean that we are going to be at war alot just that you are public defenders willing to fight if needed. If you don't want to fight a Peasent is your best bet.

Application is as follows:
Name:
Rank [don't expect everyone to be an advisor or lord...] :
Military Rank [private, sargeant etc.] :
Any sort of special power like dragon or demon [needs to be cleared with gms ofcourse and myself as well]:

Also, if you are accepted get the mentallity of a secret guild, don't be the one guy who just wants to tell everyone what guild he/she is in.
Back to top Go down

The Resurgam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: Guild Affairs :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: