Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trya the Dead Shot.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowfan

shadowfan

Trya the Dead Shot. Empty
PostSubject: Trya the Dead Shot.   Trya the Dead Shot. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:13 am

Character Name:
Trya Moonstorm

Character History:

Supposedly a "normal" Night Elf with a normal childhood, she was born in Ashenvale, Astranaar to be exact. She never fussed about age or time, a strange patience she was born with. This Patience was reinforced, every time she had to stare and wait for her parents to arrive back home, her father from hunting, and her mother from her sentinel duties.

Cutting a long story short, She first tried out a bow when she followed her father out hunting. She always admired his skill at picking off distant targets, and how he would not chase the injured creature, but wait for it to die first, then calmly pick it up.

At a later age, she left Astranaar, in search of adventure, meeting up with a friend of her father's who taught her how to use the bow and knife effectively. She could be dubbed a hunter, but she never actually hunted, she spent more time taking contracts in the lucrative business of Assasination. Her bow skills made it far easier for her, and much less messy.

Character Personality:

Patience is Mandatory. Never will she burst out in emotion. She can be cold, but when she's with people she trusts, she can be considered the most lively.

Knowledge of Dead Shot:
In my own words, simplified:
A Rogue/Hunter Hybrid, one which patiently borders the battle, taking out targets without screaming and waving huge hammers in every direction. Stealth is a must, and rarely is a Dead Shot impatient.

What can and can’t a Dead Shot do?

Can
- Use a bow with ease.
- Wait Patiently
- Be in either Military organisations, or be a freelance by-contract worker.

Cannot
- Disappear
- Have unlimited arrows
- Have Arrows that pierce rock
- Hit a fast, moving target in a crucial area, in the mean time severing seven organs in half

Why should you be allowed to play a Dead Shot?
This is because most, if not all, my characters are based on Ranged Attack. I rarely get up close in combat, but I have done so in the past. I know the limitations of Bow Combat well, and I would love to play the special "Range Assassin"" Class

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Dead Shot grants you?
No actually. I'm ready to lose my character if there's no way to worm out of the situation that I will find myself in it.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Dead Shot or any other Prestige Class?
Pretty Much.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)

-Intermediate, Based on the fact that her father was a Hunter himself, and that she spends alot of time training. If I get this character accepted, I would love to apply for a house and beside it have Arrow target props.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Trya the Dead Shot.   Trya the Dead Shot. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:17 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
shadowfan

shadowfan

PostSubject: Re: Trya the Dead Shot.   Trya the Dead Shot. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:37 am

..That was fast..D:

Thanks..! =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trya the Dead Shot.   Trya the Dead Shot. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trya the Dead Shot.
Page 1 of 1