Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theras, Elven Ranger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scyon

Scyon

Theras, Elven Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Theras, Elven Ranger   Theras, Elven Ranger I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Character Name:
Theras
Character History:
Born in Quel'Thalas 20 years before the first Orc invasion of Azeroth. Theras Grew up quickly, maturing, while somehow maintaining his childlike sense of humor. Both of his parents were Rangers, his father eventually convinced his mother into teaching Theras the way of Nature and of The Bow. He grew up to disturbingly early mornings, long before the crack of dawn, to train, both body and mind, for the harsh wildernesses of Azeroth. Unlike most Elven Rangers he had an inept Sorcerous Magic, preventing him from learning the Druidic Magics, yet his parents somehow managed to convince the Rangers to allow them to teach their child. He had to adapt his magics to take the place of the missing magics. Still, somehow, he excelled at it. 45 years after his birth, he had the disspleasure of watching the scourge utterly destroy his homeland, killing everyone he once knew, yet.... somehow he reconciled with it. He helped where he could, til the Scourge breached the second gate, less than a week after the first. Everyone was stunned, he reeled and bolted, leaving everything behind. He would eventually come back, long after the dust settled, to help rebuild his homeland. His long held anger showed, as he watched Kael leave his people behind, and betray his homeland for those whom kicked them out, and as before, it still did not let his anger cloud his vision. He was going to see a world without Evil, not because of his parents, or because of Kael. But because Evil is running rampant, and Someone must help destroy them.
Character Personality:
Unlike most 'good guys' Theras has no reasoning, possibly for the fun of seeing one less evil being in the world. HE takes pleasure in the knowledge one less evil ebing will be around to push this world into chaos
Knowledge of Elven Archer:
Elven Rangers are powerful archers, with strong ties to the wilderness. These ties allow them to blend in, and stay hidden as they pick off their pray from extreme ranges. They are the more naturally adept form of the Marksman. Maintaining the knowledge that the Bow is far better than the Gun or the Spell, they use this to pick off their prey without mercy.
What can and can’t a Elven Ranger do?
Cans:
  • They can blend in, even become 'invisible' in the wilderness.
  • Pick off enemies at ranges equal to that of a Marskman, just with a bow
  • Extremely powerful, Even in close range combat.
  • They can track beings with supernatural precision, through asking the Wilderness for help, the plants and animals as their enemies.

Can'ts:
  • Destroy Nature.
  • Take an innocent's Life without some pretty hefty reprecussions

Why should you be allowed to play a Elven Ranger?
Theras is my way to help combat the overwhelming evil upon this server. In my opinion, he is perfect for this role.
Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Elven Ranger grants you?
No, i will not, nor will i ever
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Elven Ranger
Yes, i understand and accept readily
What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)
Intermediate, unless permission for higher is given Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
almerosk
almerosk

PostSubject: Re: Theras, Elven Ranger   Theras, Elven Ranger I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Theras, Elven Ranger Approved
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: Theras, Elven Ranger   Theras, Elven Ranger I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:57 pm

YAY!

/offers soul to Almerosk.... again :3
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Theras, Elven Ranger   Theras, Elven Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:12 am

almerosk wrote:
Theras, Elven Ranger Approved
You stole my job. I will steal your soul!
Back to top Go down
almerosk
almerosk

PostSubject: Re: Theras, Elven Ranger   Theras, Elven Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:03 am

Well, technically, mine and Madge's job, Ataman. I just went to Italy for about a week, and now I'm back. ^_^

P.S. I say we share the job and wreak havoc . . . <_<
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Theras, Elven Ranger   Theras, Elven Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:16 am

Still... Mine >.> You can do something else... anyways.
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: Theras, Elven Ranger   Theras, Elven Ranger I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:19 am

Approved by Cody to be Master [Epic] Elven Ranger =3
Back to top Go down
almerosk
almerosk

PostSubject: Re: Theras, Elven Ranger   Theras, Elven Ranger I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:57 pm

I'd like to see a post on here by Cody to confirm that . . .
Back to top Go down
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

PostSubject: Re: Theras, Elven Ranger   Theras, Elven Ranger I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:06 pm

'Twas approved.
Because he is a beast like that.
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: Theras, Elven Ranger   Theras, Elven Ranger I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:33 pm

HOOAH! =3

Abraham Lincoln wrote:
yadda yadda yadda *points at the screen* I Neva Lie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theras, Elven Ranger   Theras, Elven Ranger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theras, Elven Ranger
Page 1 of 1