Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snout - Flying Ace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Safol

Snout - Flying Ace Empty
PostSubject: Snout - Flying Ace   Snout - Flying Ace I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:54 am

Character Name:
Jarco " Snoutsie " Tonkso
Character History:
From childhood " Snoutsie " had always had a fame for flying, his father was a Gnomish Rifleman, mother a simple mother, he was born straight into conflicts and wars. After finishing school he was called up to Gnomereegan's sixth Airborne. At the age of eighteen he had alredy mastered the flying machine, graduating as a fighter pilot. He rose the military ranks to becomming a Captain.

By the age of 25 he started to work on the fronts, not returning to Gnomereegan. --> Four years later he is in a incident. An enemy marksman picks through his pluttoon, slaying over half of it before they reach the barnyard. Snout goes in first, throwing in a grenade he hears screaming... Woman screaming, before you know it it is ended by the explosion. They enter, the marksman appears to have sut by a window, he is quickly disposed of. Though for the screaming apparently six hostages were being held, slain in the explosive. Two women not over the age of seventeen. A grown woman, three childs around 3-6 years old. Snout falls into a depression, weeks later he's on leave due to what they call it " Shell Shock " he needs to get out of the war, do something else and then return in the service of the airborne.
Character Personality:

He's vulgar to aproximatly anything that is not Gnome, especialyl female. Though he's in a paranoid state as he's being haunted by the memories and pictures of the night at the barnyard. Overall hes a paranoid man though trustworthy.

Knowledge of Ace:
The aces are the slickest, meanest aerial machines Azeroth has ever known, greatest flyers, capable of doing unthinkable things. The Ace crafts his own vessel, learns to know it piece by piece, loves it like a child. They are able to manage great speed, trusts there insticts to the heart.

The Master aces is able to bomb entire cities, lay waste to anyone who dares to challange them in aerial combat.

What can and can’t a <Prestige Class> do?

Master ace only: Jump out of the plane, land safely with a parachute cloak if the time allows you to.

The ability to bombard, yet dodge enemy aircrafts, take down targets with there man-able weapon turret ( Often used on fighter planes, not always ). Do loops, manouver faster and better then a normal pilot could.
An Ace cannot: Cast spells, do anything magical, they are restricted to all kind of battling except magics, An ace is not able to stealth very well, either.

Why should you be allowed to play a <Race>?
Because there is no ace on this server ( Yet ) and it would be nice to be the first one, to be able to fight in the air, hopefully inspire other people to apply for this aswell.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with the abilities/powers inherent to <Race>?
No, I will not and if that is not enough I will ask someone out of party to judge if that is a god-mod or not.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages for RPing
Yes, I understand that completely

[b]What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)
: Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Snout - Flying Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snout - Flying Ace   Snout - Flying Ace I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Snout - Flying Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snout - Flying Ace   Snout - Flying Ace I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:13 am

Dante wrote:
Accepted.
Go away!

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snout - Flying Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snout - Flying Ace   Snout - Flying Ace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snout - Flying Ace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum