Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Runei's "Goodbye"

Go down 
+10
Scyon
novice451
SourPuddle
Revan
Ataman
Zaleth
Tycha
Glanthic
Trojoboj
Runei
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ataman
Ataman

Runei's "Goodbye" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runei's "Goodbye"   Runei's "Goodbye" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:36 pm

novice451 wrote:

Quit QQing.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Gnomeys
Gnomeys

PostSubject: How about   Runei's "Goodbye" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:34 am

How about you both end it right now. This is a good bye thread, not some idiotic flame thread. If I see another flame in here, you'll feel my wrath.

I'll miss you Runei! Sad

I wuv you!!!

I hope you come back soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tigger50602
Kilonam

PostSubject: Re: Runei's "Goodbye"   Runei's "Goodbye" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:24 am

SourPuddle wrote:
Quote :
That is only Sour's wish, go face to face against him and let him gtfo of this server, you're better then him.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE SLANDER. I WILL NOT TOLERATE LYING. PLEASE FIND EVIDENCE OF THIS IF YOU WISH TO DEFAME ME. OTHERWISE, DO NOT ASSUME MY THOUGHTS AND DESIRES.

Runei, you're always welcome on the server. Expect some lip when the guy who knows the lore says, 'you can't do this' and then you say 'sure can!'. You're heading for a discussion, and you're going to lose if you can't prove the guys arguement wrong. Your arguement must be valid above the others, and you just can't handle that. You're the one who brought this 'misery' to yourself. I only corrected your lore and protected myself from you straightforward defaming me and you attacking my threads. It's your fault. Don't you dare try to blame your leave on me-- this is all you. You don't have to leave, and I don't want you to leave; just try not to infringe the lore so badly, and listen to the guy when he corrects you-- if you feel it contradicts what you know, you should state it.

Sour you need to Stfu your an arse and barely anyone loves you "correcting them" If you became a GM I would leave personally....But hey this is a goodbye post not "Sour is being high and mighty lets listen to his idiotic words"

Anyway Runei I Rp'd with you on Yretu and I personally enjoyed it I am Sad to see you go and will miss you greatly.
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Runei's "Goodbye"   Runei's "Goodbye" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Gah.. I always hate to see people go, especially for said reasons. Good luck in your travels ther, Runei. Hope ya' come back.

And now im laughing IRL, because I noticed that if Sourpuddle or Novice posts anything people start to argue.. LooooooooooooooooooooooL. Even in a post such as this. I am at a loss for words. Sad people, sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runei's "Goodbye"   Runei's "Goodbye" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runei's "Goodbye"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2