Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Belore and Arnold's house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renierius

Renierius

Belore and Arnold's house Empty
PostSubject: Belore and Arnold's house   Belore and Arnold's house I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Zone in which the house will be spawned: Elwynn Forest, Goldshire.

Custom made or pre-made building?: Custom made, two-story Human house.

If pre-made, which building?: D/A

How often would this home be used?: There would be a lot of private RP between Belore, Arnold and their child but some other visitors would be welcome too.

Any additional structures?: Some blacksmithing equipment outside the house and possibly a shed or stables. Also furniture of course, if you consider that structures too.

Additional info: This would be the house of a married couple and their child, the husband Arnold being a Human Paladin and the wife Belore being a High Elven Mage. Reason for the blacksmithing equipment is that Arnold is a blacksmithing hobbyist, usually making swords for himself, his friends or his order. I would like to personally oversee the creation of this house to see how the furniture packs out and if possible then I would also like the player of Belore (Merlijn82) to be there.

Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZpR51XgW0
merlijn82

merlijn82

Belore and Arnold's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belore and Arnold's house   Belore and Arnold's house I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:26 am

Got some Hamachi problems, so I think I can't come. Sad
Back to top Go down

Belore and Arnold's house
Page 1 of 1