Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNightShadow07

TheNightShadow07

Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' ) Empty
PostSubject: Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' )   Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:47 pm

Modas Naztheros

Modas Naztheros, Is Eredun for "Death Harvester" he can't remeber how or when he was born but that last memory he had was a circle of fire... As he worked for Kil'jaeden as an apprentice he was promised he would get all the blood shed he wished , And he did.. but only for a short while, He hunted the Draneai for decades. When he heard of the "exodar" the ship full of draneai refuges and exiles he immediately was assigned to find away to kill these treasonous bastards, As he wanted to go in killing, he was part of a small group of eredar that corrupted the orcs into doing there dirty work for them, And it succeded, But over time he was not payed his blood shed as promised and grew Tired of Sargus and the scourge he left, He took province in Bootybay and became a bruiser for 14 years he has lived peacefully in bootybay, But now he has heard of an Army or Ashj he would call it, That was lead by a Eredun Goddess By the name of Vaelin, So now.. He is back and hungry for blood..

Details
Weapon: He uses mainly his magic but when he needs to he uses his massive mace that he forged from pure titansteel he calls this mace "Zar shi" which is eredun for 'The end'

Race: Corrupted Eredar

Family: He only remembers Kil'jaeden as a father figure

Secrets: (Nun you bidnes)

Personality: Aggressive,witty,formal, Caring (when needed)

(( APPOVED EREDAR ))

(This is a rough draft if theres anything thats majorly wrong, please give me constructive crtisism )
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' )   Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' ) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Eredun are NEVER caring, they only care for destruction and annihilation.
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' )   Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' ) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Nothing states as such Revan -_-
well nothing states they -can't- be caring
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
TheNightShadow07

TheNightShadow07

PostSubject: Re: Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' )   Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' ) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Do -not- tell me how my chars personality would be, He -can- care if you can find me in lore were it says they lack the emotion of caring then come get me, until then GTFO Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' )   Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modas naztheros (In common 'Death harvester' )
Page 1 of 1