Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assembly of Chaotic Souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DocSpencer

DocSpencer

Assembly of Chaotic Souls Empty
PostSubject: Assembly of Chaotic Souls   Assembly of Chaotic Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:30 pm

The Assembly of Chaotic Souls
Created by Richter Maliferous and Kairi.
My name is Richter in-game, no last name on it. I'm a blood elf.
Kairi is a form-shifting demon, still quite young.

"I have a great belief in the fact that whenever there is chaos, it creates wonderful thinking. I consider chaos a gift." -Richter Maliferous

The Assembly of Chaotic Souls has always found faith in these words. Those words were said after Richter met with Anarky, a bringer of chaos, inside a cave in Outland while hunting with a friend, Kairi. Together they spread word of chaos to willing souls who wish to feel the essence of disorder flow through them.

Short Goals/History
The Assembly of Chaotic Souls was created by Richter Maliferous to make chaos and disorder spread throughout all lands known to Azeroth. The goal of spreading chaos is too make a gateway for Lord Anarky. Lord Anarky is a being consumed by chaos, and he cannot step into a plane without chaos, so he uses his followers to prepare a path.

“Chaos, panic and disorder- my work here is done”

Applicants
The only people who may NOT join our paladins, druids, holy priests and tauren, because all of them have a symbiotic relationship with nature and order. Kairi and Richter can recruit you, just ask and we will come.

This doesn't HAVE to be read, unless you want more about chaos etc.

Chaos Theory

Chaos and Order are not enemies, only opposites.
Chaos is only that instance whose repetition we have not yet discovered.
What we imagine is order is merely the prevailing form of chaos.
Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds chaos.

Each saying has a specific meaning to it, applying it to cover all of chaotic theory. If you do not understand or wish to learn more, ask Richter.
Back to top Go down

Assembly of Chaotic Souls
Page 1 of 1