Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Aelid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acorn

Acorn

Doctor Aelid Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Aelid   Doctor Aelid I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:48 am

Seeing as Aelid likes to take a lot of notes during her travels, and since I get bored late at night, I decided to start posting up her notes. Only have a cover so far but I'll probably be adding more later next week.

Doctor Aelid Cover1
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Doctor Aelid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Aelid   Doctor Aelid I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:41 am

Doctor Aelid Notes1

Important discovery. Today I learned that there exists a race of cow-like beings called the "Torrren" and that they hail from the land of "Mullgoore." Their existence disproves my original hypothesis; that a horrible plague was mutating the human populace into hideously disfigured cow people. Regardless, they are very tall and smell funny.
Back to top Go down
deaysat

deaysat

Doctor Aelid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Aelid   Doctor Aelid I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Acorn wrote:
Doctor Aelid Notes1

Important discovery. Today I learned that there exists a race of cow-like beings called the "Torrren" and that they hail from the land of "Mullgoore." Their existence disproves my original hypothesis; that a horrible plague was mutating the human populace into hideously disfigured cow people. Regardless, they are very tall and smell funny.

The last one looks like the manbearbig, no realy, im super serial :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doctor Aelid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Aelid   Doctor Aelid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Aelid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: Miscellaneous :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: