Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legion of Wrath

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

The Legion of Wrath Empty
PostSubject: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:38 pm

The Legion of Wrath is making it's presence known! With the recent death of Illidan The Betrayer, Mistress Vaelin of The Legion of Wrath has been sent by Kil'jaden himself to Outlands to 'forgive' the Illidari, and bring The Fel Orcs into her ranks.

Already, the Fel Orcs have joined The Legion of Wrath, many of the Illidari have also joined. Join us and prove you have the power to take what you want, and be what you were ment to be!

We accept Demons of all class and species. We also accept slaves of demons, classes do not matter because you'll most likely be a demon anyways.

Hell, anything that can be corrupted will be allowed in The Legion of Wrath. Once we get 20+ active members, we'll also be making Black Temple our guild headquarters!

How cool would that be? To hang out in Black Temple with your guild? Come on, guys!

As a few notes for those of you who will read this. We do not god-mod, however we do plan on attacking some of you who've seemed to make your HQs in Outlands. You have to understand that you are in OUR territory. Outland is the Burning Legion's land, and considering The Legion of Wrath is part of the Burning Legion, you should expect to be at a disadvantage most of the time.

Complaints about this will be noted, but most likely will be ignored unless they're a major complaint. Because frankly, I don't care if your character died to us. This is obvious when you're at war.

Me, or my guild members will not give you a warning if you engage in a fight with us in our lands. IE: The area around Black Temple, Hellfire Citadel, Legion Camps.

If you die, you die. Complaints will fall on deaf ears.

Please whisper Zruul, Sianthar, Vaelin or anyone in The Legion of Wrath(Who list is your friend, as is OOC.)
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:40 am

IS it possible to be a pit lord also? Surprised
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 am

Yes indeed.
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Awesome. Surprised
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Currently, the guild is overgoing a bit of trouble, since my main character(Vaelin) is bugged and unable for me to get on her. I've gotta get a GM to delete her for me to ever play her again.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:09 am

Guild remade and alright. Whisper Vaelin.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:27 am

Few changes, if you ever need a guild invite, your best bet would to be ask if Azarnath is on(Cody.)

Or Vaelin, Tyshira. These are the three people who can ginvite.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:39 pm

We're no longer accepting Nathrezim, Pitlords, or Eredar.

Please make something smaller, like a succubus or a Felguard.

Contact Vaelin, Tyshira, Shalgrath, Verra, Azarnath, Aisako or Kar for a guild invite.

Please note that we now own Black Temple. Renamed Vaelor.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:57 am

Does anyone fighting you...or? (I meant players)
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:25 am

Yes, Ataman, Malren is fighting The Legion of Wrath as sort of a rebel group.

He's going around destroying Forge Camps, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:31 am

Only one player? Mmmmm... you should allow or let others to join your event also... since fighting against one player...with whole guild...
Useless and pretty boring, isnt it?
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 am

I never said anyone couldn't join, also its not just one player.

Malren is getting followers, not to mention he has some kind of little 'army'
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Guild was disbanded, gonna be remade.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:40 am

Guild remade, Nyia is now leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Wrath   The Legion of Wrath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legion of Wrath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: Guild Affairs :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: