Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've grown tired of uberness.

Go down 
+8
Jintal544
UnholyDisciple
Ataman
SourPuddle
Zamoonda
Taikand
AmionDragonbane
Gnomeys
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

I've grown tired of uberness. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've grown tired of uberness.   I've grown tired of uberness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 am

Vendryas wrote:
Mmmmhmm, and they may say strength is in numbers, however that doesn't always gaurantee victory. Most of the Goldshire popuation is civilians, maybe... 3000 (This is just an estimate so correct me if I'm wrong please) guards? They would be no match for the combined might of the Black Rain and Defias Brotherhood, especially with Roderick - a rather masterful tactician who organized the attack on Sentinel Hill with the efforts of Revan as well.

But don't worry... Goldshire isn't in our plans just yet Smile

Firstly, Goldshire's -population- of guards & civilians is 7,000 -- Stormwind City is but a mile away which can reach Goldshire in whereabouts of twenty minutes. You cannot kill 7,000 men in less then a day. (Pardon me if I'm being rude, just not concentrating.)
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: I've grown tired of uberness.   I've grown tired of uberness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Zamoonda wrote:
Vendryas wrote:
Mmmmhmm, and they may say strength is in numbers, however that doesn't always gaurantee victory. Most of the Goldshire popuation is civilians, maybe... 3000 (This is just an estimate so correct me if I'm wrong please) guards? They would be no match for the combined might of the Black Rain and Defias Brotherhood, especially with Roderick - a rather masterful tactician who organized the attack on Sentinel Hill with the efforts of Revan as well.

But don't worry... Goldshire isn't in our plans just yet Smile

Firstly, Goldshire's -population- of guards & civilians is 7,000 -- Stormwind City is but a mile away which can reach Goldshire in whereabouts of twenty minutes. You cannot kill 7,000 men in less then a day. (Pardon me if I'm being rude, just not concentrating.)

You *can* kill 7,000 people in less then a day. Its called ''Suicide Gnome/Goblin bombers'' and ofc, not to forget ''Dwarf Engineering Bombers'' tbh.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: I've grown tired of uberness.   I've grown tired of uberness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Good, then all you will have remained is two babies and a half-destroyed bomber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've grown tired of uberness.   I've grown tired of uberness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've grown tired of uberness.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: