Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back rebels :D <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
warfeory

Back rebels :D <3  Empty
PostSubject: Back rebels :D <3    Back rebels :D <3  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:13 am

hi there im Gladiator & i m back Very Happy wow im just like :O everything have been changed :S & i whant my acc back Please help me please. i whant my vip acc so bad xD to pvp plaese give me it back Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Back rebels :D <3    Back rebels :D <3  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:27 pm

warfeory wrote:
hi there im Gladiator & i m back Very Happy wow im just like :O everything have been changed :S & i whant my acc back Please help me please. i whant my vip acc so bad xD to pvp plaese give me it back Very Happy.

Say what. This server no longer exists. We proceeded to become Millennium WoW and be one of the biggest and most successful servers out there. Our Tech Administrator Sparx betrayed us, we merged with the other servers and could have become the largest roleplaying server out there, but Kaelvan and Cody betrayed us. And then the server splintered into two distorted and distrusting, drama-filled communities, which proceeded to die, because 90% of the members left because they were drama-filled and distrusting communities. Imperium and Millennium exist to this day as tiny, 10-15 man communities.

A pathetic shadow of their former selves. The true Rebel WoW, Millennium WoW and the Imperium no longer exist.
Back to top Go down
Zizzech

Zizzech

PostSubject: Re: Back rebels :D <3    Back rebels :D <3  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Well actually, to correct Zam's flawed opinion, what happened with Rebel was this.

Rebel split because of differences between Whinnie and Cody, Cody said fuck it, took it down and went to create Imperium. Whinnie went and created Millinium. Myself, Sourpuddle, Jajo, and two others had Archaic. Before the split, Cody sent as many players as he could there to avoid Whinnie from getting all the players.

After that, Cody established Imperium and many left Archaic. After a server council of many different servers that refused to include Millinium DDOS'ed Milly, attacked Milly, and just trolled (Devilsaurs at a scale of 40x lololololol), Whinnie gave up and found Sparx. After everything else died over time, we got left with the current situation.

Temperance - Where most MIlly players went, ran by Mr. E

Prologue - Ran by S, formerly known as Epilogue.

Imperium - Site shut down and is more or less a private thing.

Everything else is just failRP.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Back rebels :D <3    Back rebels :D <3  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:24 am

Zizzech wrote:
Well actually, to correct Zam's flawed opinion, what happened with Rebel was this.

Rebel split because of differences between Whinnie and Cody, Cody said fuck it, took it down and went to create Imperium. Whinnie went and created Millinium. Myself, Sourpuddle, Jajo, and two others had Archaic. Before the split, Cody sent as many players as he could there to avoid Whinnie from getting all the players.

After that, Cody established Imperium and many left Archaic. After a server council of many different servers that refused to include Millinium DDOS'ed Milly, attacked Milly, and just trolled (Devilsaurs at a scale of 40x lololololol), Whinnie gave up and found Sparx. After everything else died over time, we got left with the current situation.

Temperance - Where most MIlly players went, ran by Mr. E

Prologue - Ran by S, formerly known as Epilogue.

Imperium - Site shut down and is more or less a private thing.

Everything else is just failRP.

Allow me to correct my companion here. He was not present at the time, unlike myself, who has been at all the split servers since their rise to their fall, and staffed on each. Cody has had it, due to the fact numerous of his friends were pressuring him for so long, he lost it and left. He gave the mantle of Millennium to Demetri, but Whinnie and the GM Team didn't trust Demetri, and overthrew him. Rebel WoW was already renamed Millennium by the time Cody left. Cody, after Demetri's promotion, left Millennium and created Ravenguard. He named Blatant Disobedience (Feral) and Sardemox (Root/Kaelvan/Creed) his co-administrators, and that was that.

Only around ten or so people from Millennium ever went to Archaic and made it their main server. Shortly after Whinnie came into power, we recruited Renierius, who destroyed Archaic, and everyone who refused to go to Millennium (around 4, including Zizzech) went to other servers, such as SourPuddle went to Conquest of the Horde. Millennium became one of the largest roleplaying servers out there, and DarkSpyro betrayed the GM Team and brought the downfall of Millennium. We splintered off into Millennium and Avalerion. I, however, negotiated with Root, and we decided to merge the three servers. Root went off to convince Cody, and I went off to convince Sparx and Whinnie. The first meeting of the High Administrative Council was assembled a week before Imperium went live, which was on the 1st of July, 2010. We, the Administrators of what would later be called Imperium, wanted a name to unify us. We gave out names associated to republic, kingdom, union, and other such infrastructures, but we decided something along the lines of an empire, and Whinnie came up with the name Imperium.

Kaelvan and Root, however, have been plotting behind our backs. They took us out one by one (telling Sparx everyone hated him, discouraging Razmataz, lying about things I didn't do, and framing Whinnie) until Imperium was all of theirs. However, the two had absolutely no idea how to run such a large community, and discipline went to the trash can. They lost control of the playerbase, and they single-handedly destroyed Imperium by their greedy acts.

Imperium's site did not shut down, it is now located at impwow.com. It's still a mockery of what it once was, regardless.
Back to top Go down
Zizzech

Zizzech

PostSubject: Re: Back rebels :D <3    Back rebels :D <3  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Actually, allow me to correct my fellow RPer here, as his memory appears to be a bit foggy. Cody actually had never had it with Private Servers, other than Milly. After Rebel/Milly he went to create other servers known as Ravenguard and Imperium before he finally quit the Private WoW scene. And I'll admit, I know little of Whinnie's Milly at this point, as I didn't commune with her after taking the side of Cody. But I do know that I was in the conversation that was Cody and Dimitri talking about saying screw Whinnie, to get her out, ect ect, and they had found a way to apparently it seems.

And after Whinnie came into power on Milly, it was a good amount of time before we ousted Ren. After an unstable breakdown so to spearheaded by Osh to get rid of Renerius, may have set Archaic back a few days, but was easily put back up on Osh's computer to host it, before we slowly had it die. And I do notice you said Milly.. I claimed from the split, when Cody hadn't established Ravenguard, Archaic gained many players due to he refused to allow Whinnie to have that many players if he could prevent it.

Your third point of it becoming the strongest, I can't argue of as I did sort of up and quit private RP to get caught up in school which I had lacked in because Ren had lacked his duties and I had to do more or less, double shift.

I can't even bother typing anymore to be honest, because let's face it, we're just stroking our own E-peens to say "I WAS BETTER AS THIS" before anything else whenever the sad fact is more or less, most is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back rebels :D <3    Back rebels :D <3  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back rebels :D <3
Page 1 of 1