Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spicychip

spicychip

Avatar of Vengeance - Selyn Empty
PostSubject: Avatar of Vengeance - Selyn   Avatar of Vengeance - Selyn I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:39 am

[b]Character Name: Selyn
[b]Character History:

She was once a member of the great Assassin Clan Blood Viper, Bred to be the perfect killer by this clan she was raised to know only death and loyalty. She at age 34 (relative) she met a man by the name of Eldrin (another member of the clan) on an assignment. The job was done so effectively that they made the team permanent. As the years past She and Eldrin got closer and closer, They got married after 10 years of serving with each other. They had three children....two sons and a daughter, after the birth of their last child they gave up their jobs as assassins. However happiness did not last, a group known as WOLF attacked the clan and hunted every member down slaughtering them all.

Selyn and Eldrin fled from harm way....but Xaden Wolfrun, the leader of WOLF, found and killed them all....Selyn survived by throwing acid at Xaden's face. She fled into Outland with twenty of the remaining clansmen where she met a group of dragon slayers. She Swore alliance with them but disappeared shortly after. One my one the Remaining clansmen disappeared....joining other factions or by being hunted down by WOLF members. Until at last Selyn was the last remaining Blood Viper.

She went into hiding, staying in Stranglethorn to keep herself hidden from WOLF. Two years later Xaden appeared in Booty Bay recruiting for a new reformed WOLF....a better more justice based group. Selyn fled into the jungle and found a tournament in the Gurubashi arena progress for the title of "Champion of Silvermoon". It was here she met a night elf spectator....Athalos, a new recruit to WOLF. Despite her feeling toward the group she fled with him to Ravenholdt when two dragons appeared at Gurubashi and began battle. She spoke with Athalos about her clan and Athalos returned to booty bay and spoke with Xaden....telling him of the suffering Blood elf. Xaden only replied with a smile and left and let Selyn take her revenge....She killed him without regret.

She later returned to Booty Bay, where she met Athalos again....feeling similar feelings toward him than she did for Eldrin. They spoke little, but strong feelings were always felt. Conversations with laughter filled her life once again. Her life could continue with her new love....

After a small conflict with a Dreanei Selyn had taken a small nap and had just woken up....she and Athalos had there normal conversation and encountered a strange undead with hatred for the living....another small conflict finally pushed Selyn and Athalos out of Booty Bay to get away from the crowd, and perverted goblins. A male Sin'Dorei approached the two seeming to be concerned about the strange Night Elf. He questions the two before chanting a spell to capture them both....Selyn was taken and teleported to Ghostlands where two warlocks kept her captive.

Athalos in desperation turned to a forsaken named Dr. Monte, a smart and well seasoned warlock and inventor by trade. Monte reopened to gate and tracked down the portal's destination. Athalos and Monte stepped through and had a standoff with the two Warlocks. Not finding Selyn....they demanded Monte leave. And Athalos agreed, Monte left with two sentences.

*pointing at the Athalos* "Your paying for my clothing repairs."

*pointing the the 1st warlock* "And you....don't damage his arm. (Athalos) I worked hard on that."

After Monte had departed the two warlocks continued to abuse and beat Athalos. When they were finished with him they left him to suffer. They returned to Selyn, after a few exchanged words they asked her to kill somebody and take back her title as assassin. She agreed but they were not satisfied with this. The second warlock raped her than painfully shattered her soul....she had died.

A few moments after the warlocks had left. Selyn arose from her death as an Avatar of Vengeance....to destroy the shadow users that slew her....and make them pay for what they had done.

[b]Character Personality: uh Vengeful? (She WAS pretty nice once)

[b]Knowledge of <Avatar of Vengeance>: Not much information is given on them but I would be able to accurately

[b]What special abilities/powers does a <Avatar of Vengeance> have, if any?: Can walk through solid objects....turn others into "Spirits of Vengeance" no Avatars....and Drain the life out of the living.

[b]Why should you be allowed to play a <Avatar of Vengeance>?: Because my character was killed so violently that realistically an Avatar would be created.

[b]Will you God-mod/Metagame with the abilities/powers inherent to <Race>?: No....but like I said I will fight like and Avatar would.

[b]Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages for RPing as a <Race>, or any other Race?: Yes

Sorry for posting on my brothers Forum account but I can't remember my password.
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Vengeance - Selyn   Avatar of Vengeance - Selyn I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:35 pm

quick notice: The part about Walking through solid objects and draining the life out of the living, yea, thats quite godmoding in my opinion, and I'm warning you that when you do that alot of people will complain and QQ about you being OP and godmoding.
Back to top Go down
spicychip

spicychip

PostSubject: YEah   Avatar of Vengeance - Selyn I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Tis why I promised not to G-mod....becuase the Avatar has a Lore ability to do that. I myself promise to avoid doing that.
Back to top Go down
almerosk
almerosk

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Vengeance - Selyn   Avatar of Vengeance - Selyn I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Hmmm . . . I'm going to tentatively put my stamp of approval up here. Just know that you may be observed RPing on this char at random times to determine if you're actually holding true to your "No-godmode" statement.

Avatar of Vengeance - Selyn Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Vengeance - Selyn   Avatar of Vengeance - Selyn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1