Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pond of Pondering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

Pond of Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Pond of Pondering   Pond of Pondering I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:22 am

So, I'm sitting here as I'm trying to figure out why I can't connect to the server after not being on it in a few days, which isn't that bad since I guess not many people actually RP with me. It comes up with "Unable to Connect" and I have Hamachi running and everything. Anyhow, as I began to wonder what was wrong, my mind wandered and I began to think about the lovely server and community of Rebel WoW. Though, apparently there is another server called Rebel WoW, which has quite a negative reputation. So, I was wanting to ask if the GM Staff had ever thought about renaming it?
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

Pond of Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond of Pondering   Pond of Pondering I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:38 am

Wyleindor wrote:
So, I'm sitting here as I'm trying to figure out why I can't connect to the server after not being on it in a few days, which isn't that bad since I guess not many people actually RP with me. It comes up with "Unable to Connect" and I have Hamachi running and everything. Anyhow, as I began to wonder what was wrong, my mind wandered and I began to think about the lovely server and community of Rebel WoW. Though, apparently there is another server called Rebel WoW, which has quite a negative reputation. So, I was wanting to ask if the GM Staff had ever thought about renaming it?

Well, I believe Cody and Nigzy thought about it, I believe they decided to make the name stay, but imo, we should have a uniquer name. Oh, and the reason you can't login is that someone deleted the Account database, Cody luckily made a save four hours ago, so there's a rollback of for hours.

P.S: When they thought the name should stay, I believe it was because of the merging and all, Not because of the Rebel WoW with bad reputation, so, I'll wait for vend to answer.
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

Pond of Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond of Pondering   Pond of Pondering I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:44 am

Okay, thanks for answering my question Zamoonda. Much appreciated. I'm probably going to use this topic to post questions for when there aren't any GMs online in Rebel WoW. If I put this in the wrong section, then my apologies.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

Pond of Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond of Pondering   Pond of Pondering I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:14 am

Wyleindor wrote:
Okay, thanks for answering my question Zamoonda. Much appreciated. I'm probably going to use this topic to post questions for when there aren't any GMs online in Rebel WoW. If I put this in the wrong section, then my apologies.

This concerns WoW / rebel WoW? Ayep. Right section, matey.
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

Pond of Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond of Pondering   Pond of Pondering I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:16 am

Alright, that's good to hear, thanks again. I hate getting things wrong. Makes me feel like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

Pond of Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond of Pondering   Pond of Pondering I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:17 am

Wyleindor wrote:
Alright, that's good to hear, thanks again. I hate getting things wrong. Makes me feel like an idiot.

Nobody wants to look like an idiot, my friend. I do my best to act strict and serious, but sometimes, it makes me look like a mad policeman.
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

Pond of Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond of Pondering   Pond of Pondering I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:19 am

Zamoonda wrote:

Nobody wants to look like an idiot, my friend. I do my best to act strict and serious, but sometimes, it makes me look like a mad policeman.
All too true, all too true. Seems there's fine lines between a lot now-days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pond of Pondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond of Pondering   Pond of Pondering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond of Pondering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: