Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
craig909

craig909

Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor Empty
PostSubject: Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor   Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:08 pm

Character Name: Aein Nightwing

Character History: Aein began training as a mage as a young boy and he was very skilled and intellectual. When his teacher realized what potential he had, he sent him off to the city of Dalaran. Aein trained with the mages of Dalaran and became one of their top students. He trained there for many years and he astounded all of his teachers of how quick he mastered their lessons. Once his training was complete, his teachers suggested of granting him the title of an archmage. Aein was one of the best students and very powerful at that. When the Arthas attacked Dalaran, Aein was able to escape heading back to his home of Quel'thalas only to realize that it had been destroyed also by Arthas. He caught word of people following Prince Kael'thas and he decided to go join them. Aein eventually caught up to the group and they followed Prince Kael'thas to Outland. Aein became very loyal to Kael and supported him. After the death of Kael, Aein left Outland and returned to Silvermoon City. Aein rejoined the mages of the Kirin Tor when the city moved to Northrend.

Character Personality: Aein is a very intelligent elf. He can get very angry at points and nearly kill someone. Aein is constantly trying to figure out more ways to make himself more powerful, but he knows not to go the way Kael did. He is most of the time very kind and enjoys teaching young mages of how to master the schools of magic. Aein will offer his help to those in dire need and he thinks before acting against an enemy, but also he can go a bit crazy.

Knowledge of a Archmagi: Archmagi are a type of powerful caster that represent the pinnacle of magical power. Most archmagi hail from the magical kingdom of Dalaran but can be found among other groups as well. Weaving their intricate enchantments, these mages defend humanity with all the magical powers at their disposal. Mounted atop their trusty steeds, the archmagi brandish magical blades and ancient staves that serve to channel their fierce energies in battle. Though gruff and slightly aloof, these experienced wizards are a heartening sight upon any battlefield where the fate of humanity lies in peril.
Archmages can come from any arcane caster class as long as they have a sufficient level of arcana and spellcraft knowledge. They must have the ability to cast arcane spells and spells from at least five of the schools of magic at a certain level of proficiency. They must also spell focus in two schools of magic. Archmages of the Kirin Tor forbid warlocks and necromancers from their ranks.

What can and can’t a Archmagi do?

Can:
-Cast arcane spells and spells from at least five of the schools of magic.
-Wield blades and staves at the same time.
-Defend humanity with all the magical powers at their disposal.

Can't:
-Follow the path of a necromancer or warlock.
-Cast shadow spells.

Why should you be allowed to play a Archmagi? I think I should be allowed to play and archmagi because there are not many on the server right now and they need other intelligent people, besides dragons, to help out and defend.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Archmagi grants you? No, I will not.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Archmagi, or any other Prestige Class? Yes, I do.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) Intermediate, he is working his way up to master.
Back to top Go down
Zaleth

Zaleth

PostSubject: Re: Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor   Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Approved
Ataman and anyone above me can overrule this, but for now Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor   Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:35 pm

just for clarification, but isn't the Kirin'Tor the most powerful sect of Magicians in WoW? not including the Council?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor   Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:01 pm

Scyon wrote:
just for clarification, but isn't the Kirin'Tor the most powerful sect of Magicians in WoW? not including the Council?

Indeed, they are, they are in fact the only faction that holds ONLY Magi, they had rather about ten thousand before the first destruction of Dalaran, about six or five thousand at the second, now here we are, about 1-3 thousand kirin tor members. Figures why Dalaran is that crowded with NPC when it's so small, but not THAT Crowded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor   Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aein Nightwing - Archmagi of the Kirin Tor
Page 1 of 1