Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sprock's Posse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Sprock's Posse Empty
PostSubject: Sprock's Posse   Sprock's Posse I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Sprock's Posse

Sprock's Posse Screen12

From Left to right,

Klodin, He's just there, He does nothing, He's not part of the Posse, just a guest.

Theras, The only archer in the posse, he's an essential part of the posse, ofcourse, because his arrows have all sorts of special knick knacks on them, Always enchant and whatnot.

Alandil, The strongest of Posse, Alandil, is literally too epic for words, His gun is the fastest in the entire Posse, included with a self reloading mechanism and specialized bullets, He is one mean mother fucker and don't get me started on the things on his back!

Norettius, An essential part of the Posse, Nore's gun fire six bullets at a time, and he's got two of them! The pistols have a very strong recoil and great accuracy, however at twenty feet or more, They loose accuracy.

Sprock, The leader of the Posse, Is a jack of all trades, He flies planes, Captains Submarines, holds his own in Steam Armor and even aims a good gun, Sprock's gun is a three-barreled shot gun, each time he fires the barrels spin and gives him an almost instant second chance and then some!

Reaver, the most trained in the entire Posse, Reaver is an epic marksman, He's dangerously accurate and dangerously fast with almost every gun, He knows how to use every last gun in the book, and takes the best out of it, He could take a half-broken pistol and kill someone with it. He is probably THE MOST DANGEROUS in the entire posse, Though he's too nice.

Sprock's Posse Screen13

Note: This was a joke.
Back to top Go down
almerosk
almerosk

Sprock's Posse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprock's Posse   Sprock's Posse I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:27 pm

This deserves my stamp of approval.
Sprock's Posse Approved
Back to top Go down

Sprock's Posse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprock's Posse   Sprock's Posse I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:58 pm

You better approve it. Biznatch! It's too funny for your face.

Note: Still a joke.
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

Sprock's Posse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprock's Posse   Sprock's Posse I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:05 pm

HOOAH! xD
I love the look i got in the first pic, im like:

"You t'ink im funny cause i use a bow? You gonna t'ink im funny when your blown ta shit"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
Reaver

Reaver

Sprock's Posse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprock's Posse   Sprock's Posse I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Heh, /flex.

I never really expected to see the firing line in action, at least in WoW.

But hey! Who's complaining.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

Sprock's Posse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprock's Posse   Sprock's Posse I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Reaver wrote:
But hey! Who's complaining.
The guy we were shooting at x)
Back to top Go down

Sprock's Posse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprock's Posse   Sprock's Posse I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:00 pm

T'was fun, And we looked epic. xD

We needed more people however. /nod
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

Sprock's Posse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprock's Posse   Sprock's Posse I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:01 pm

We need to wait for a stable 3.1 so i can get Theras' armor xD and a better bow!
x)
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Sprock's Posse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprock's Posse   Sprock's Posse I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:19 am

Sprock wrote:
He is one mean mother fucker and don't get me started on the things on his back!
*Proud*
Back to top Go down

Sprock's Posse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprock's Posse   Sprock's Posse I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Ataman wrote:
Sprock wrote:
He is one mean mother fucker and don't get me started on the things on his back!
*Proud*

XD!
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

Sprock's Posse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprock's Posse   Sprock's Posse I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:25 am

Sprock wrote:
T'was fun, And we looked epic. xD

We needed more people however. /nod

Kerithar will sign up as depressed, yet brain d00d... XD
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

Sprock's Posse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprock's Posse   Sprock's Posse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprock's Posse
Page 1 of 1