Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Azerothian Times; Interviews with Saria Songbird!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

The Azerothian Times; Interviews with Saria Songbird! Empty
PostSubject: The Azerothian Times; Interviews with Saria Songbird!   The Azerothian Times; Interviews with Saria Songbird! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:47 pm

You may post your in-character responses to the newspaper here.

The Azerothian Times; Interviews with Saria Songbird! F1e90933d8b4c0cb68923c5c247efa11

The Azerothian Times brings you the lovely interviews by Saria Songbird; Azerothian Times number-one best-selling journalist! In this week's interviews, we delve deep into Silvermoon's secrets, and what may be something incredibly powerful threatening our people ... from inside our own walls! Saria Songbird is, as always, on the case ... and what she discovers is rather shocking! But enough chit-chat, let's get right into the meat and potatoes of all this!

The Azerothian Times; Interviews with Saria Songbird! 542429af0f34dd14b4d8e144cc645541

In today's issue of the Azerothian Times, we interview someone rather special. None other than the great Regent Lord, Tzai Bloodburner! However, all is not what it seems with the Silvermoon government as I soon found out -- and I'm hear to give all of you, my loyal readers, the scoop on it all!

Saria: Now, my Lord ... there have been recent rumours spreading throughout Silvermoon that your a ... felblood? Tell me, are these rumours true at all?

Tzai: No, these rumours are false.

Saria: Mmm, I see. Well, in that case why have their been reports of demon-sightings inside the city walls?

Tzai: Our warlocks make use of demons to help the city of Silvermoon. They are enslaved, and of course pose no threat.

Saria: Ah, but enslaved demons can break out of their master's bindings. I've seen it happen on several occasions.

Tzai: Mm, but we take every precaution, and of course the blood elven warlocks are the best in the land.

Saria: Hm ... very well, moving on. Their've been reports that you have been associating with some ... less than reputable characters. For instance, a human ... by the name of Tarinath?

Tzai: Tarinath is actually a representative of good, and he has only been here to help combat the growing threat of U'cun and the elemental lords.

Saria: U'cun? But, locals have seen him roaming the streets rather free of any sort of guard? What threat does he pose?

Tzai: U'cun is currently under watch by Tarinath and others, and is carefully observed at all times. Right now he poses no threat, but Tarinath is just here to make sure he stays that way.

Saria: And what is U'cun?

Tzai: U'cun is an extremely weakened Old God, and he is currently being watched by representatives of the Titans though, so all is well.

Saria: So, your admitting to allowing Titan-Watchers -and- Old Gods into the city walls? Isn't this a little dangerous, even -with- the guards. Alot of people don't feel safe anymore, Lord.

Tzai: They offset each other, as we know the Titan's are benevolent, they created our world and imprisoned the Old Gods and Elementals for our protection. They are keeping U'cun harmless for the moment, so all is well.

Saria: You continue to say all is well, even though all -isn't- well. If this Titan-Watcher is here, shouldn't he be attempting to -imprison- the Old God again, so that it can't do damage to our city? A battle between those two could be catastrophic to the city!

Tzai: Imprisoning the Old God is only something the Titans are capable of doing, and for the most part the Old God does stay in his old prison. They will not battle within the city, of this I am sure, and if either of them steps out of line then we have precautions to stop them.

Saria: So, if this Watcher is here, how come he hasn't alerted his superiors? Even if he is being watched, he is slowly growing power ... I think he knows this, the community at large knows this ... only you seem to be oblivious to it. Tell me ... have you been influenced by U'cun in the past weeks?

Tzai: No. The Watcher as well for all we know has alerted his superiors. We cannot pretend to know what the Titans think.

Saria: Even so, I think that if they really wanted to keep this Old God under watch, the Titans would do something about it, don't you? Like perhaps their essence has gone from the world and this ... Watcher, is nothing more than a fraud?

Tzai: They are keeping him under watch. I have seen the Watcher's power myself and I can assure you they are real. He is their will and he is how they keep him under watch.

Saria: Still, you don't think that the people of Silvermoon deserve the truth? That their is a Titan-Watcher and an Old God roaming through the streets of Silvermoon? How many secrets are you keeping from us anyways?

Tzai: None, and considering I'm having the interview the people will know this soon most likely.

Saria: While that -is- true, most of the people would've rather you told them yourself, instead of finding out in the news. Is there anything you'd like to add to before this interview ends?

Tzai: Nope.

Well, it certainly seems like we've got alot to be explained by the government of Silvermoon. How many secrets are they really hiding from us? And for that matter, why? For now, however, this is Saria Songbird, signing out!

The Azerothian Times; Interviews with Saria Songbird! F09b394cadad45d238e8ac35d31d05ab

Today's interview is ... rather interesting, I must say. We're speaking with the human you've all seen roaming around the city streets! Some say he's an ambassador, some insist he's a far-off trader ... but this is as far from the truth as it gets, citizens. In fact, as our own Regent Lord stated in the last issue, Tarinath is actually a watcher, sent by the Titan to patrol and oversee the Old God U'cun, and keep him in order. The truth is ... well, I'll just let you see for yourself. And let me tell you, it's rather ... surprising.

Saria: Now, I recently spoke with Tzai about you and your ... connection, with U'cun. Tell me, why do you still allow the Old God to roam across Azeroth unattended?

Tarinath: I allow him to roam free because I choose to. My motives are my own. If he slips up, even once, then he will be banished.

Saria: But you must understand this from the people's point of view. This is an Old God we're talking about, similar to the ones who enslave races and hope to better themselves for domination of the world! ... has he twisted your mind? Or Tzai's mind, for that matter?

Tarinath: The fact that you would even accuse me - or your Leader of something such as that is simply beyond me for reasoning. But the fact is, there is good in all races. He is watched extremely closely. I am watching him constantly.

Saria: Very well, but I still believe your shirking from your duties as a Titan-Watcher -- could it be that you haven't told your superiors about U'cun, even? Have they given you instructions to let him roam free under what YOU call, strict watch?

Tarinath: Once again, my motives are my own. I do not need to tell anything to you, because I've seen things your kind couldn't possibly fathom. An Old God thats to weak to hardly corrupt one person without help is hardly the least of your worries.

Saria: Hardly the least of our worries, an Old God? So, what else is there, hmm? What else threatens us directly? For that matter, you say your motives are you own, and you refuse to admit what they are. Are you a Rogue Watcher, maybe? Because you seem to be shirking from the duties your Master's gave you.

Tarinath: Tell me, how much do you even know about the Titans? Or even what my duties really are?

Saria: Why are you going away from the original question, Tarinath? -Are- you a Rogue Watcher? Even aware of your superior's commands? You've yet to state anything worse than an Old God -inside- our own walls?

Tarinath: I am not a Rogue Watcher. My superior's have not sent me any commands, even with the countless times I've sent my reports back to them. That is usually a sign of them approving of my choices.
Tarinath: This interview is over, because I do not see any point in continuing to discuss matters with which mortals such as yourself couldn't possibly understand.

Yet, it seems ... I do understand. I understand exactly. With the recent reports that Tzai has gone missing, Tarinath's mysterious behavior and the Old God that could possibly be behind it all ... something is definetely fishy about the Silvermoon government. Time for a change in scenery, maybe? I think so. Until next time, Saria Songbird, signing out.

The Azerothian Times is distributed to all sections of Silvermoon, Orgrimmar, Undercity, and Thunder Bluff, Booty Bay, Rachet, Gadgetzan and Steamwheedle Port. Authorized distributors are given permission to deliver these to Stormwind, Ironforge, Darnassus and Exodar. One copy; 2 silver. Any and all materials within this material is the property of the Azerothian Times newsletter, and as such, will not be copied or reproduced without permission. Failure to be given consent will result severe legal actions.
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net

The Azerothian Times; Interviews with Saria Songbird!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: General :: In-Character Forum-
Jump to: