Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zones and/or Cities/Areas status.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

Zones and/or Cities/Areas status. Empty
PostSubject: Zones and/or Cities/Areas status.   Zones and/or Cities/Areas status. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:39 am

Hmmn, I've been seeing way too much people walking in places such as Scorched or ruined, or looking completely different since they where not aware, Instead of having GMs spawn It, I would make a list of things. Please, if you know an area that is pending for approval or places that already been approved (Such as areas that have bene scorched, destroyed, or like the trees are dead etc)

Legend:
Wild = Outside of buildings, such as outside of a building, but inside a City or in the wilderness.
Indoors = In doors, such as inside buildings.
Underground = Below ground, such as caverns, caves, cores of the earth or, underground areas.
Incomplete = Incomplete, that this event is still occurring, such as the trees are still scorched and have not spread new leaves.
Complete = Event completed, Trees for example regained leaves but there are still remains. Updates will occur. As long as people will -give- me Updates!

Well, these are the ones I know:

Approved Areas

Completed Approved Areas

The Emerald Sanctuary In Felwood (Wild) Status: Blood and gore filled everywhere and corpses. Duration until removed to 'Complete' on the 21th of May. (Owner of Event, Tycha)

Booty Bay (Wild, Incomplete) Status: Dock right in front of the tavern to the edge completely shattered. A few goblins should be repairing it as we speak.(AWAITING APPROVAL) (Owner of Event, Zamoonda)

Booty Bay (Indoors, Incomplete) Status: Lower level of the inn shattered and giant footprints all over the area, a few goblins should be repairing it.

Circle of Blood In Blades Edge Mountains (Wild): Bridge has ash over it, and the Stone around the arena has plenty of Melted spots, lots of slash marks, and chucks missing. (Owner: Zoe_Marie. No Removal date.)

Incomplete Approved Areas

Docks, In Booty Bay (Wild): It should smell like cheese.

Bridge: Ash

Stone around the arena: Melted in spots, lots of slash marks, and chucks missing.

Goldenmist Village (Wild) Status: Scorched completely, giant skeleton upon the main building. (Owner of Event, Zamoonda)

Pending, Awaiting approval areas

The Bridge from Westfall to Duskwood (Wild) Status: Has been blown to bits blown to bits by Green Draconic Moonfire. Completion on the 1st of June. (Whinniesper's Event)

Post your information folks. Thanks.

Zamoonda signing out.

P.S: Some places, naturally, will NOT be Completed unless aided by player hands. Such as Goldenmist Village here, nobody will remove the giant scorch marks or move the giant Draconic skeletal off the buildings, because that area is untouched and not cared for.

P.SS:
Owners of Events, such as Goldenmist Village, or the blood and gore all oveR The Emerald Sanctuary, remind me to down it by a day each day, so that I would move it to 'Complete' in the right time Smile

Last edited by Zamoonda on Sat May 23, 2009 5:24 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tycha

Tycha

PostSubject: Re: Zones and/or Cities/Areas status.   Zones and/or Cities/Areas status. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:18 am

The Emerald Sanctuary in Felwood could use with a few corpses. No major destruction just some blood and gore x]
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Zones and/or Cities/Areas status.   Zones and/or Cities/Areas status. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:23 am

So it is Approved, very well, Remember folks, tell me if it's Incomplete, Complete, or Waiting for Approval Smile

P.S: Another thing, remind me each day to remove it by a day. In five days the gore would be eaten by the carrion or sunken down to the earth, and the corpses eaten by maddened forest animals. Please, remind me. Owners of Events, that is Wink
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: Zones and/or Cities/Areas status.   Zones and/or Cities/Areas status. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:47 am

The bridge from Westfall to Duskwood got blown to bits by Whinsera's Moonfire. Unapproved by Aethir though.
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Zones and/or Cities/Areas status.   Zones and/or Cities/Areas status. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Approved! -Stamps-

The results of Talim's and U'cun's fight.

Circle of Blood:

Bridge: Ash

Stone around the arena: Melted in spots, lots of slash marks, and chucks missing.

Approved:

It was Aeither, I was fightin' so I think its approved.

-- Zoe

Last edited by Zoe_Marie on Mon May 18, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Zones and/or Cities/Areas status.   Zones and/or Cities/Areas status. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:22 am

Vend, mind approving/disapproving the Unapproved ones? Since so that they won't stay there forever? (Example, Booty Bay strikes & The Westfall Bridge)
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Zones and/or Cities/Areas status.   Zones and/or Cities/Areas status. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:08 pm

The docks of Booty Bay must also smell like cheese! (Some of it must've melted into the cracks!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zones and/or Cities/Areas status.   Zones and/or Cities/Areas status. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zones and/or Cities/Areas status.
Page 1 of 1