Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . . Empty
PostSubject: Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . .   Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . . I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Reggy, the Human Paladin, bursts into the Stormwind Guard door,

"We're all Blood Elves! This strange Draenei said we're all Blood Elves! It's the work of the evil necromancer warlock Death Knight Blood Elf Balian! To the Cathedral, please! We don't have enough time!"

(( GM/Admin respond for the guards, please. ))
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . .   Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . . I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:51 pm

(( Post was obviously made to prove a point, since its from SourPuddle. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . .   Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . . I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:08 am

Maellic facepalmed after seeing Reggy run by yelling, He quickly followed him, to the Stormwind Guard headquarters "Sorry for his misbehavior, I'll take care of it" He smiled and pulled Reggy out of the HQ "Reggy, Damn it, We're not Blood elves, Balian isn't an Evil necromancer Warlock Death Knight Blood elf, and don't bring the authorities into this, Really, you've got potential Reggy, but stop calling everyone a BLOOD ELF NECROMANCER WARLOCK DEATH KNIGHT UNDEAD ORC Or otherwise!" The man facepalmed and rubbed his left eye with his palm "Really, Reggy, Why do you keep doing this... Now you've got to run around Stormwind naked yelling out 'I'm a pansy' again, but remember, you're a pansy, for the light"
Back to top Go down
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

PostSubject: Re: Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . .   Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . . I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:13 am

Reggy followed Sprock out of the HQ and heard his lecture, "Okay sir. . .For the Light!" He began running off, leaving a trail of his armour on the floor. "I'm a pansy for the Light!"

(( Tell Zizzech to look at his PMs! ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . .   Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Maellic laughed as he saw Reggy run around half naked, The guards would've ignored him, because they knew this was Maellic's usual prank on people, He'd even get the permit to break the law of nudity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . .   Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reggy bursts through the Stormwind Guard door. . .
Page 1 of 1