Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown.

Go down 
+4
Zizzech
AmionDragonbane
SourPuddle
JashinCultist
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JashinCultist

Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown. Empty
PostSubject: Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown.   Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:27 am

Name.·• Mae. (( Mortal name. )) Harenia. (( Draconic name. )) -Her surname is still unknown.- (( For IC reasons, her surname has still not been released. ))
Nicknames.·• Mae the Unknown. (( Self-proclaimed. ))
Age.·• 4576.
Gender.·• Female.
Status.·• Alive.

height ;;; (( For IC reasons, it can't be released. ))
weight ;;; (( For IC reasons, it can't be released. ))
build ;;; (( For IC reasons, it can't be released. ))
hair ;;; (( For IC reasons, it can't be released. ))
eyes ;;; (( For IC reasons, it can't be released. ))
body art ;;; (( For IC reasons, it can't be released. ))
specific features ;;; (( For IC reasons, it can't be released. ))
clothing style ;;; Her clothing style is usually a twist between formal robes, and blood-drenched suits of armor.
picture(s) ;;; (( N/a at the moment, sorry. ))

overall physical description +-- (( For IC reasons, it can't be released. ))

likes``~ Destruction, fire, blood and helping the ones that accept her.
dislikes``~ Liars, cowards and death of the ones that she loves. (( Quite rare. ))
strengths``~ She's a Drake. She can harness fire, obviously. She has the power to manipulate bodies. (( Like any normal dragon. )) Also, in battle she rarely becomes so blood-thirsty that she cannot differeintiate between enemy and comrade, making her quite dangerous.
weaknesses``~ Also, in battle she rarely becomes so blood-thirsty that she cannot differeintiate between enemy and comrade, making her quite dangerous. Also, cannot stand being patronized, or teased about being a Drake, which is also quite rare.
habits/quirks``~ She loves eating eggs.
fears``~ Hades.
dreams``~ Nothing.
goals``~ Uniting the Flights.
secrets``~ (( For IC reasons, it can't be released. ))

overall personality description +-- (( For IC reasons, it can't be released. ))

(¯`mother·._ (( For IC reasons, it can't be released. ))
(¯`father·._ (( For IC reasons, it can't be released. ))
(¯`close siblings·._ None known.
(¯`others·._ Iril or Kanylia. (( Not related to her, just friends. ))

history +-- Iril or Kanylia. (( Not related to her, just friends. ))

(( Sorry about the constant 'Iril or Kanylia. (( Not related to her, just friends. ))' but it makes RPing her funner and easier, also she's relatively new to meeting people, so most info honestly cannot be released for any Bob, Jack or Sally to see, am I right? Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

PostSubject: Re: Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown.   Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:25 pm

Uh, do you need help figuring out weights and heights for your characters mortal race? I can help you out, because if you didn't know, profiles are OOC. If you think someone's going to metagame, then you trust the playerbase that they wont, and if they do; that's where you catch them.

It's just pretty silly that half of your profile can't be released for IC reasons.
Back to top Go down
AmionDragonbane

AmionDragonbane

PostSubject: Re: Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown.   Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:00 pm

SourPuddle wrote:
Uh, do you need help figuring out weights and heights for your characters mortal race? I can help you out, because if you didn't know, profiles are OOC. If you think someone's going to metagame, then you trust the playerbase that they wont, and if they do; that's where you catch them.

It's just pretty silly that half of your profile can't be released for IC reasons.

If she feels the need to keep certain things closed, that's her choice. People -do- metagame, even the best of us. And would you rather have people do it, then catch them, or not give them the opportunity to do so at all? I also find that it's much more fun to keep certain things secret, and surprising people IC and OOCly later.

I would just delete the stuff that can't be released, to make it a bit cleaner. Only a suggestion. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://amimir.deviantart.com
Zizzech

Zizzech

PostSubject: Re: Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown.   Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:59 am

AmionDragonbane wrote:
SourPuddle wrote:

If she feels the need to keep certain things closed, that's her choice. People -do- metagame, even the best of us. And would you rather have people do it, then catch them, or not give them the opportunity to do so at all? I also find that it's much more fun to keep certain things secret, and surprising people IC and OOCly later.

I would just delete the stuff that can't be released, to make it a bit cleaner. Only a suggestion. Smile

But at the same time you need some things like height and weight so that way your character can know if you ever encounter her than you don't have to say "(( Hey are you a fat, skinny, Tall short? Freckles, Wrinkles, ect. ))" and you can just know by a profile.
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown.   Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:09 am

Since when can Dragons manipulate bodies? I've never heard of a Dragon doing that, or being able to.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown.   Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:59 am

Revan wrote:
Since when can Dragons manipulate bodies? I've never heard of a Dragon doing that, or being able to.

Then you have so very little experience in Dragons, Revan. If you are referring to necromantic energies of Undeath then The Red Dragonflight -do- command the such, If you have read The War of the Ancients, Korialstrasz specificly said that few of their kind dare use it and it's disgustingly unwanted. That's the "racial" of the REd Dragons.
Back to top Go down
RaenLookzFunny

PostSubject: Heh.   Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Sorry sbout the sloppy work on my previous character page. This was made months ago and my forum account has fucked itself up, so I canne' sign into it to change it. I'm remaking Harenia as we speak, and Revan; Dragon's can manipulate bodies with ease.

-------------------
Some people call this crime, I call it retribution.
Back to top Go down
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

PostSubject: Re: Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown.   Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Please note she has terrible clothing. /nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown.   Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harenia '...' -- Second name is still unknown.
Page 1 of 1