Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]

Go down 
+5
Revan
Zoe_Marie
Jintal544
Grakkoath
Marcuschroes
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] Empty
PostSubject: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:13 pm

[As the title might suggest, I decided to start a Neutral tavern RP. Say.. it's in the barrens, I don't really care. No app required, it's open RP.]

[This is actually my first time RPing on a forum.]

Marcus leans against the inn wall, eyeing the various people drinking and talking. He is quietly humming to himself, and appears quite happy. He wears his usual silver armor, and tabard. His gloves are off, and tied to his belt.
Back to top Go down
Grakkoath

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:55 pm

A very large orc stands in the middle of the room. He seems to be babbling about slaying some great dragon or another and then points to his cape. The cape is indeed made of black dragon scales, but any novice craftsman would know that the scales must have come from a great many whelplings, not a full-fledged dragon. The patrons gathered around him call him the "Oathsworn", and he appears to take great pride in their recognization of him. The yellow-skinned orc's large 8 and 1/2 foot frame is rather large and nears the roof of the tavern. The horns of his dragonbone helm scrape the roof as he makes exaggerated gestures trying to prove how great he is. Most people aren't buying it, but enough of them believe him to make him -VERY- happy. A bone and steel greataxe is slung over his right shoulder, and although not everyone believes his outlandish tales, they all agree on one thing, he is an intimidating (and slightly ridiculous) sight to behold. He lets out a bestial roar and addresses himself as Grak-Ko-Ath.
Back to top Go down
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 am

The paladin in the corner watches the large Orc. He frowned, walking over to a the innkeep and buying a water. He thanked him and found a spot furthest from the orc, where he sat down and begin sipping the water.
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:01 am

-Walking into the bar, Dorithan Icefire looks around at the inn inhabitants, eying the paladin and orc the most. The young warmage walks to the bar, asking for some kind of scotch and a map of the Eversong area. A older elf walks up to him, and hands him a wrinkled, aged parchment that is a map of Quel'thalas's area. Opening the map, he seems to be looking for a specific area at the bottom of the map, in the now Ghostlands. He sips his scotch, looking up at the paladin before returning to the map. a staff with a blue, glowing gem sparking with lightning on his back. A small, crimson red and blue, leather handled blade rests on his waist, in a classic elven blade shape. However, the blade has the look of a bright-white on the edge, the blade obviously enchanted. He turns and looks to the bartender again-
"I'm gonna need another scotch..."
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:35 pm

|| A small female elf sits by herself in the corner. She blinks as a barmaid comes over and asks her what she wants. She blinks. "..Uhhh...". She points to the nearest person and asks for what they are having. "..I umm wantwhatthe orc is having.." Or "..Erm.. pleasewhatthe human is having.". The barmaid nods, knowing the drinks she served them. The girl looks at the chute of champagne. She carefully raises it to her lips, downing a slight sip. Before coughing and sputtering.

She blinks, having finished over five or so drinks. Her small body would make her considered a lightweight.
She is now happy as f***, and doesn't give a damn what is going on. Her ears twitch at every sound. A man looms over her before whispering something to her. She looks around. She mumbles as man grabs her. Dragging her into the more secluded darkness. A high pitched squeal is heard. "Hey! Lemme go!"

After that, a loud scream of help is heard. She struggles and squirms, only to be caught and held tighter by this tall mysterious man. ||
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:12 pm

A average human mage entered the Tavern, his boots seem to be of a mail-cloth sort, he sits down on a table and opens his bag, slowly looking into it before mumbling a few curse words.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:54 pm

(( I hate to interrupt, but anyone else getting the feeling Zoe has fantasies about being molested? ;X I've seen something about "secluded darkness" and "tall men" a lot in RP threads she's posted in. ))
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:19 am

[[ Blatant. I rp like a normal tavern would be. Think, young girl, drunk. Lots of men.. Its gonna equal something. So shut up, Im not in the mood for people questoning who I am. Or what I enjoy. Ok? Like i said: Either Love me. Or Hate Me. ]]
Back to top Go down
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:21 pm

[Ha! I thought this would be shit for Marcus.]

The paladin's silver eyes open. He looks over to the struggling elf. With a small sigh, he gets up and walks over to the man. Marcus taps his shoulder, talking in a firm voice, "Sir, let the female go." The Light aluminating off of him brightens the darkened corner.

Last edited by Marcuschroes on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:09 pm

-Seeing the elven woman dragged by the man, he stands up to where the paladin, elf, and other man are. He glares at the man holding down the elf, his eyes glowing faintly of arcane magics. "Let the girl go..." he says as he glares the man right in his eyes, smelling his drunk breath-
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:23 am

The mage, named Narea slowly rised to his feet, leaning on his staff, walking towards the bar, paying no attention to the big group.
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:58 pm

-The man lets out a loud growl. Running his hand on the girl's chest. She looks down at it and growls herself. She notices the group coming towards them. The man seems to tense up. "... What do you wnat?"
Back to top Go down
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Marcus stares at the man. He remains calm, but the anger in his voice is noticable, "Leave her alone. I assume she is unwilling, due to the scream." He clenches his fist, and they shine a slight silver.
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:35 am

-glares at the man holding the woman, his hands now begin to flash and glow of arcane energies, looking like bolts of lightning colored a bright purple-blue. "You heard me... Let. The. Girl, Go."
He glares at the man straight in the eyes, his eyes piercing the man's courage-
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:24 am

| The man blinks several times. He throws the girl forwards and she lands in one of the two's arms. She yelps as is caught. |
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 am

-catches the girl, the arcane energies in his hands dying away. "That's more like it..." He then helps the girl to one of the seats. "Are you ok?" he asks, his temper now cooled down. "Hey bartender, any rooms here for the night? he asks the bartender.-
Back to top Go down
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Marcus follows, remaining silent. He watched the drunk man storm off, and incredibly, a look of understanding crosses his face. Turning to Jintal[Sorry, didn't catch your name,] he says, "I don't appreciate you using force on the man. He was drunk, clueless to his actions. You must think before you act, sir." Reaching into a pouch, he digs out a three silver coins. Tossing them to the Innkeep, he says, "For the room."
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:07 pm

-Looking up to the paladin, he nods. "Sorry, I just hate people who act like idiots and ruin other's lives in the process. Dorithan Icefire, at your service." He lifts the girl with what strength he had, and started walking up the tavern's steps to the room-
Back to top Go down
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:33 am

Marcus follows. "Perhaps she is hurt?, Sir Icefire?"
Back to top Go down
Ryker

Ryker

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:56 pm

The door of the tavern swings open as Klodin who appears to be supporting himself on a walking stick makes his way towards the bar. "Right. I'll be 'avin a Bourbon please 'ere, mate." He says to the bartender after lifting himself up to a stool having some trouble doing so. The Dwarf then turns to see the Elf and Human around the girl. "You both 'avin 'er fer yourself, then? Heh." He says before taking a sip from his mug.
Back to top Go down
Vulcus

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Behind the Dwarf stomps the tallest of a man; as the door slams in his face, he kicks it open again, walking into the tavern whilst jabbing his sword into the floor with every agitated step. He rips his hood down from his bald head, revealing an engraved holy symbol. Commoners around the dim room raise a brow at his raw appearance, and lock their narrowed eyes onto his tattoo. Clusters of them speak within. He walks up the stairs onto the second floor, finding the same social reaction. He slams himself down on a nearby wooden table, rubbing his forehead in irritation. A waitress approaches, and asks the usual fake 'how are you today, sir?'. He glares for a moment, and flicks his hand, gesturing for her to move away.

He lifts his hand, hovering it above a paper menu, displaying the various food and drink items that are prepared at the tavern. Quickly a small jolt of Holy energy blasts down at the sheet, frying it into a miniature pile of ash. The waitress glances down at the angry man. She nods to herself, and moves away as told. Other men, presumably high-class, glare at his attitude toward the female. More whispers could be heard, and the lone man's anger grew ever higher.
Back to top Go down
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:02 pm

[Ryker, where've ya' been? Haven't been on in weeks.]

Marcus stood near Icefire, but his attention was at the angry light-user. He frowns at him, and shakes his head lighty. He then gazed at the others before turning to Icefire and repeating the question.
Back to top Go down
Khad

Khad

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:33 am

From the inside of the tavern, a Hawkstrider's cries can be heard. A minute later, a bigger than average Hawkstrider arrives with a Blood Elf((Demulon)) on its back. The elf dismounts quickly, opening the door slowly. He goes to the bar, sitting down in the stool next to Klodin, but paying no attention to him. His red robe is wet, as well as his usual mask. He most likely came here from Mulgore, given the rain. ''Hello there...'', he asks the barmaid. He turns to look a Klodin a bit, then keeps on talking. ''...Give me a room, please.'' He places a pouch of coins on her hand, and receives the key to the room. ''I would like bourbon, too.''
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:30 pm

-looking at the girl as he finally sets her down on the room's bed, he turns to Marcus. "I do not know, it looks as if she is fine though. I'll check on her in the morning..." He then returns to the bar, peering at the man in the red-robes, before picking up his scotch and downing it. He then says a few words to the bartender, before walking out the door. He mounts his black horse, looking at the old map he had looked at earlier before riding towards a town nearby-
Back to top Go down
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:04 pm

The paladin steps forward and looks down at the girl. "Are you alright, miss?" He says, walking closer. He examines her for a moment, "Are you injured? Hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]   Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tavern RolePlay[Neutral inn.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: General :: In-Character Forum-
Jump to: