HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Sin'Dorei Offensive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Whinniesper

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Since I have the support of The Rebelsz, the event will take place today, in less than an hour. We will gather with 15 minutes before the start so that we'll be on time. If you wish to be part of this, you'll have to whisper me, on Tia. xP

Blood elves and Forsaken will be welcomed, but also other races, if your characters wish to aid the Blood Elves to reclaim their beloved Kingdom. The Scourge destroyed it and most of the people have a hate towards it. So, just think about it. Aid the elfsies to win their treasure back.

In order to prevent lag and confusion, we will be nicely organised, in Squads. Yup, Squads, each having a Commander and a Second in Command, in case something occurs. Each Squad will take care of a certain area .. as the event will evolve, we will unite or will separate, will switch between us, in order to make everything go smoothly.

And now, here is the battle plan which was discussed ICly. Yup, you read that well.

Part one:

- Cleansing the Dead Scar in Eversong
- Cleansing the Sunsail Anchorage
- Cleansing the Scorched Grove
- Cleansing the Goldenmist Village and the Suncrown Village, in Ghostlands
- Cleansing the Scar in Ghostlands, between Tranquillien and the River

Part two:
- Cleansing the Windrunner Village and Spire
- Cleansing the Twin Ziggurats
- Cleansing the Dead Scar and marching towards Deatholme

Part three:
Deatholme

Part one:

~ A 1st squad will take care of the Dead Scar in Eversong, marching and cleansing every Scourge being, until they reach the Scar section between the hills, after they pass the Sanctum.
~ A second Squad will cleanse the Sunsail Anchorage. After that, they will take the ship and will sail right where the River meets the sea, South-West of the Scorched Grove.
~ The third Squad will cleanse the Scorched Grove. By the time this will be done, the 1st Squad will march past the Sanctum and the 2nd Squad will reach the Grove. Half of the 3rd Squad will go to aid the 1st Squad, while the other half will go with the 2nd Squad.
~ Meanwhile, the 4th Squad will reach Goldenmist and Suncrown Village using the roads and not the Scar. They will split in two halves and will cleanse them.
~ The 5th Squad will march from the River, to South, cleansing the North side of the Scar, in Ghostlands and reaching Tranquillien

Part two:

~As soon as the new 1st Squad ( 1st + half of 3rd ) will reach the River, they will meet the 4th Squad and will march together to Windrunner Village. The new 1st Squad will stay here and cleanse.
~ The 4th Squad will go to the Windrunner Spire, where they will meet the new 2nd Squad and together, they will cleanse the Spire.
~ Meanwhile, the 5th Squad will march past Tranquillien and will reach the Twin Ziggurats, splitting in two and attacking the Ziggurats, cleansing them.
~ After they finish with the Windrunner Village, the 1st Squad will march to the Scar and meet the 5th Squad, marching together down on the Dead Scar.

Part three:

~ As soon as they cleanse the Spire, the 2nd and 4th Squad will march on the coast, reaching the mountains to the West of Deatholme. Here, they will be able to climb right on the walls of Deatholme, from where they will launch an attack from distance on the creatures lurking around the place.
~ By the moment the 2nd and 4th Squad would reach the Walls, the 1st and 5th Squad would reach the Gates of Deatholme. By this time, the 2nd and 4th Squad should already be placed all over, on the walls so that they will be able to cover the ones on the ground.
~ The attack on Deatholme is launched. While the 5th Squad will spread and will attack in different zones of Deatholme, aid by the ones on the walls, the 1st Squad will march forward, to the heart of Deatholme and will launch an attack on the building.
~ Everything will end with a battle against the one who is guilty of all these.

Notes:
1. The Squads will be formed by class, as following:
1st : Paladins; Priests
2nd : Hunters (Rangers), Rogues
3rd : Any class. Preferably something related to nature, like shamans, druids etc.
4th : The “damagers from distance”: Mages, Warlocks, everyone who can hurt an enemy from distance
5th : All classes.

2. The leaders will be decided as the Raid will be formed. You will be organized in parties but will move from one party to another, depending on the event.
3. The Commanders and the Seconds in Comand will lead the Squads and will make sure everything goes on smoothly, according to plan. One mistake can ruin the entire offensive.
4. As stated, you will PvP on those tiny, low-level mobs if you wish, but will have to RP-fight against the big guys. What big guys? You’ll see who I’m talking about. Don’t worry, they are friendly, OOCly.
5. If you have any problem with anything, please do not start .. let’s call it on the common term, QQing. Just nicely state your issue and we will try to figure out a solution.
6. Please, do not bug the GMs that are busy with the event. We don’t want to mess up the things, do we?

With all these being said, I wish you all good luck, happy RPing and .. let’s make something pretty out of this, shall we? :]

Although we like to know what life's got planned, no one knows if shooting stars will land. ~Tia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Whinniesper wrote:
I win.
Perfect.

. . . since you shouldn't tarry,
And in this town there's no apothecary,
I will myself go find some herbs for you
That will be good for health and pecker too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcuschroes

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Well, all the Blood Elves pointy ears crashed the server. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
craig909

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Marcuschroes wrote:
Well, all the Blood Elves pointy ears crashed the server. Very Happy

Indeed, they did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcuschroes

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Mmm, quite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Thats why you should roll a Troll.
Jk...
Anyways too bad that server is got down as Tia started her event... aint neat.

. . . since you shouldn't tarry,
And in this town there's no apothecary,
I will myself go find some herbs for you
That will be good for health and pecker too.

Last edited by Ataman on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wyleindor

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Twas quite annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whinniesper

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:45 pm

OK, I know we tried twice, but third time's the charm. In order to make everything go smoothly, you'll have to OBEY these rules or breaking them will be the last thing you do. <.<

1. As soon as you send me whispers to get an invitation to the Raid, you WILL NOT and I repeat, WILL NOT come to my location. You'll stay RIGHT where you are.
2. You WILL NOT use uber cosmetic-spells, you will use your IMAGINATION to describe these spells in emotes.
3. All mobs are friendly, therefore, you can't kill them OOCly. If you find a mob that isn't friendly, sorry, it slipped. Do not kill it unless you have to.
4. The death of the mobs will be described in your emotes, aswell as your attacks and the damage you take.
5. Remember to keep to the schedule, do not hurry to finish and do not be late.
6. You will be announced via Event Channel where you are supposed to be at the given time.
7. If you're not in the Event: do not join the Event channel, do not start QQing, yes, we have Aethir's permission and no, you can't come in "just so".

Thank you. Pooh Lurves you.

~W

Although we like to know what life's got planned, no one knows if shooting stars will land. ~Tia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Whinniesper wrote:

6. You will be announced via Event Channel where you are supposed to be at the given time.
7. If you're not in the Event: do not join the Event channel, do not start QQing, yes, we have Aethir's permission and no, you can't come in "just so".

wait..Then what's the event channel? "If you're not in the event; do not join the Event channel"..If I'm not in it then there is no need to join the channel..Sorry, you had me confused there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tycha

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Begin! x]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
novice451

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:16 pm

okay i gotta ask...how long will this event take?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowfan

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri May 01, 2009 4:38 am

It's already over. I think it took 2-3 hours maybe. ICly though, it would have taken much much less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri May 01, 2009 4:42 am

shadowfan wrote:
It's already over. I think it took 2-3 hours maybe. ICly though, it would have taken much much less.

Or do you mean much more? It'll really take you a week to cross the entire Ghostlands >.>.. (Take Tides of Darkness for example, Took them a month to go from Southshore to Capital City)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glanthic

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri May 01, 2009 6:52 am

Zamoonda wrote:
shadowfan wrote:

Or do you mean much more? It'll really take you a week to cross the entire Ghostlands >.>.. (Take Tides of Darkness for example, Took them a month to go from Southshore to Capital City)

I dunno about you but I can cross the Ghostlands in about 10 seconds. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri May 01, 2009 7:02 am

Glanthic wrote:
Zamoonda wrote:
shadowfan wrote:

I dunno about you but I can cross the Ghostlands in about 10 seconds. afro

OOCly. Even a dragon it would take quite a few days to cross an entire Kingdom. Quel'thalas is Eversong woods and The Ghostlands. Alright, I wnat you to head from United Kingdom to Russia in 10 seconds on foot. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowfan

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri May 01, 2009 7:08 am

True, my bad :X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri May 01, 2009 7:36 am

The event is over.

You can't bitch about what happened in it anymore publicly.

Shut up and go home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glanthic

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri May 01, 2009 8:37 am

We aren't bitching, I'm just being a smartass.

On the note of bitching though, for the limited time I saw the event I did see a lot of OOC arguing. Need to keep it real man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri May 01, 2009 10:48 am

Mostly because Thel was being a bitch and because Marcus was there.

I was bitching near the end because Kethar thinks he can summon mass amounts of Doom Guards with the flick of a wrist, even though not even Archimonde or Kil'jaden could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amled

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri May 01, 2009 11:36 am

*Rolls eyes*

I am all for constructive criticism, i am not a master of lore ( Or ability of lore related things ), but you were basically just shouting at me, so did not catch a word of what you told me yesterday, thank you.

In other news, i will be looking into said matter and readjust my role-play to avoid said instances in the future, as i aim to become a better role player and also a more credible and fun person to play with.

And if something ( as stupid ) happens in the future send me a whisper and tell me what i did wrong, thats all i need, not badmouthing me over /s ..

Amled/Kethar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glanthic

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Fri May 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Amled wrote:
*Rolls eyes*

I am all for constructive criticism, i am not a master of lore ( Or ability of lore related things ), but you were basically just shouting at me, so did not catch a word of what you told me yesterday, thank you.

In other news, i will be looking into said matter and readjust my role-play to avoid said instances in the future, as i aim to become a better role player and also a more credible and fun person to play with.

And if something ( as stupid ) happens in the future send me a whisper and tell me what i did wrong, thats all i need, not badmouthing me over /s ..

Amled/Kethar.

Sir, major props for saying this. Is more people took a stance like you, this server would be fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
novice451

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Sat May 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Okay Icecrown would take a year OOCly which WOULD make sense, but this event in like what three days? Fail! Epic fail! Whinnie, I have lost all my respect for you, QQing whenever something doesn't go your way, thinking that Rebel WoW is 15 years from Azshara when if that happened undead and scourge would be everywhere, dating a 13 year old over WoW when your 19. Seriously no, just no.

Last edited by novice451 on Sat May 02, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teph!

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Sat May 02, 2009 9:12 pm

novice451 wrote:
Okay Icecrown would take a year OOCly which WOULD make sense, but this event in like what three days? No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO! Fail! Epic fail! Whinnie, I have lost all my respect for you, QQing whenever something doesn't go your way, thinking that Rebel WoW is 15 years from Azshara when if that happened undead and scourge would be everywhere, dating a 13 year old over WoW when your 19. Seriously no, just no.

WAT. WTF. JESUS CHRIST MY EYES ARE BLEEDING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourPuddle

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Sat May 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Quote :
Okay Icecrown would take a year OOCly which WOULD make sense, but this event in like what three days? Fail! Epic fail! Whinnie, I have lost all my respect for you, QQing whenever something doesn't go your way, thinking that Rebel WoW is 15 years from Azshara when if that happened undead and scourge would be everywhere, dating a 13 year old over WoW when your 19. Seriously no, just no.

He actually has a point, disrespect and rudeness aside. You wouldn't be able to.

Please revise the event, or retcon it. Keep in mind; Blood Elves have less people then they started with, and if they could've cleansed the land, they would've-- but they couldn't because the Scourge was much more powerful there, either in numbers or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   Sat May 02, 2009 11:08 pm

novice451 wrote:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Lol. For one thing, I'm 15 and she's 18.

Sorry I can actually get a girlfriend. Go do something useful, get good at RP, and stop acting like you're somewhat decently cool.

"lol look at me i can haz airsoft i r kewl"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sin'Dorei Offensive   

Back to top Go down

The Sin'Dorei Offensive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next