HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Announcement Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SourPuddle

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Discussion   Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:46 pm

Lets not derail the topic. And yes, stating the rules and how they should be enforced is not the topic. We are not here to discuss what the topic really is or if it is on topic.

I personally support this plan, but believe that trusted individuals should have IC authority and access to prestige classes. You will be overpowered when you have a prestige class. That's why that certain amount of power should be left to the GM's and trusted individuals. It shouldn't just be to the GM's because it would be too scarce and it should be given to trusted individuals because they would be excellent examples of RolePlayers. Of course, this is only my opinion. So, if you wanted to have authority, you'd have to show that you can RolePlay a normal person very well. Everyone should be able to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomeys

PostSubject: Why   Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Why can't we all just be peaceful and go back to RP?

As stated.

ANYONE IN THIS RP SERVER CAN DIE! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE. GM, Player, ADMIN.

If you die you die.

End of Story

I win

Kthnxbai

Cya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tigger50602
AmionDragonbane

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Discussion   Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:03 pm

It'd be great if we could go back to Roleplaying; Unfortunately, I don't think people will until a system is actually established for creating high-power characters... Without God-Moding.

SourPuddle wrote:
I personally support this plan, but believe that trusted individuals should have IC authority and access to prestige classes. You will be overpowered when you have a prestige class. That's why that certain amount of power should be left to the GM's and trusted individuals. It shouldn't just be to the GM's because it would be too scarce and it should be given to trusted individuals because they would be excellent examples of RolePlayers. Of course, this is only my opinion. So, if you wanted to have authority, you'd have to show that you can RolePlay a normal person very well. Everyone should be able to.

Thank you. This is a great idea, and from what I can tell, fool-proof. It gives people an incentive to actually strive towards something, instead of just having people "Powerful from creation". Those who have RPed very well, and shown trust with power, should be given privileges. New people, or those who haven't shown trust with RP, should be given the chance to prove they deserve it. In my opinion, however, if this type of policy were to be implemented in the server, it would be given more as a gift, not an application to fill out. And I would expect that it would be an honor to receive one; Handing them out to every person who doesn't God-RP may be a bit... Much.

That ish all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amimir.deviantart.com
SourPuddle

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Discussion   Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:25 pm

Quote :
Why can't we all just be peaceful and go back to RP?

As stated.

ANYONE IN THIS RP SERVER CAN DIE! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE. GM, Player, ADMIN.

If you die you die.

End of Story

I win

Kthnxbai

Cya.

I hope you weren't talking to me! I was pretty disappointed when I found out that Horde and Alliance weren't at war.

Everyone dies! MUAHAHAHEHE!

Edit: Also, Dragon I believe, those were more to individuals who RP very well. Proper grammar and spelling skills, strong grip on the lore, acceptable OOC behavior. . .RPing someone who doesn't godmod is only a part of getting the reward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomeys

PostSubject: Blargh   Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Blarghhhh, quit complaining!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tigger50602
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Announcement Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top