Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Factions of Duskwood.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ataman
Ataman

Factions of Duskwood. Empty
PostSubject: Factions of Duskwood.   Factions of Duskwood. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:41 am

Scientist.
Scientist arrived to Duskwood at next day after that disaster to learn about those mutations and changes at Duskwood. Their camp is at Addle's Stead.

Black Rain.
Black Rain is faction of bandits,mercenaries,assassins and other outlaws. Hiding from law at Duskwood as it is really dangerous. Mefodiy(One of their high-ranking person) belives that Duskwood is now hiding something special and powers that may be expensive and very dangerous for his enemies. Their camp is at Raven Hill.

PsySworn.
People that give away their will and minds. Travelling to Duskwood and getting attacked by Psy-Field making them be fanatics of their own "god" and nobody knows about that god and what happened to them.

Psy-Zombies
Psy-Zombie is victim whos mind was completely destroyed. They are wondering around Duskwood killing anyone who they will meet. And there is strange thing, their mind got just destroyed but they still remember how to use weapons and spells and if they were skilled fighters or casters they will still able to do any tricks.

Mutants.
Affected by Radiation of Duskwood. Poor creatures transforming something unknown to nature.

Mutants factions:

Suge'nuf Race
Forming the Moohesu Tribe, These fungal creatures were created with radiation in Duskwood. There minds are naturally curious, which could lead to there ultimate downfall in the end. Without a Definate growth rate or predetermined standard height or weight, some of these creatures can grow to extreme heights. Reports of sightings are rare and are often thrown aside as a joke. All are consentrated on the borders of Elwynn, and Redridge.

If you want your faction or guild be part of event.
Then write here details about your guild, their goals and why do they choosed Duskwood.

Last edited by Ataman on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Mutant Faction added.)
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Factions of Duskwood.   Factions of Duskwood. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:57 pm

We should be more people for this event so we may do huge raids and made it be more interesting. cheers
Back to top Go down
Olly3008

Olly3008

PostSubject: Re: Factions of Duskwood.   Factions of Duskwood. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:06 am

Nice Races Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gnomeys
Gnomeys

PostSubject: Odd   Factions of Duskwood. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:52 am

Odd
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tigger50602
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factions of Duskwood.   Factions of Duskwood. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Factions of Duskwood.
Page 1 of 1