Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anomalies.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ataman
Ataman

Anomalies. Empty
PostSubject: Anomalies.   Anomalies. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:14 am

Something new appeared at Duskwood - anomalies. They were created after that disaster. Most of them are dangerous...very dangerous.

Consuming Slime.
An anomaly of unknown nature. On contact inflicts injuries similar to the effects of strong acid.
Anomalies. 4c69e17caf9a
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lightning Bolt.
An anomalous formation, roughly 10 meters in diameter, accumulating large quantities of static electricity. When triggered the anomaly bursts out in dozens of miniature lightnings, causing electric shock nearly always lethal to all living and unliving beings. Recognizable by the bluish fog hovering above it in daylight. But at nighttime you will be very unlucky if you will step in that anomaly.
Anomalies. A371d6b1dc70
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gravity Push.
Gravity Push is an unstable gravitational field inflicting shock damage to anyone within its radius. Remains active for a week on average. The amount of damage inflicted changes during its lifetime(Undeads are not exception), ranging from minor bruises, through serious wounds, to instant death. Easy to spot in daylight. Accompanies by air fluctiation above the anomaly, dancing leaves and distinctive crimson-colored stains on the ground.
Anomalies. 43a700687eea
Death's Wind.
The anomaly snatches its victims up in the air and spins them at a breakneck speed. The exact nature of the Death's Wind remains unknown. The anomaly can be recognized by a light whirlwind of dust above and by body fragments scattered in the vicinity. Victims caught on its outer rim - far enough from the maximum effect zone at the center - can escape the Death's Wind with relatively minor injuries
Anomalies. 4a093dc4028a
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Burner
The Burner anomaly can be a bit difficult to see, even in daylight, as it's only revealed by a heat haze. If the anomaly is triggered by either a living being or an item, such as a metal bolt, it'll shoot out a tall pillar of flame into the air, burning everything in its vicinity.
Anomalies. 4fb834a7e400
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Ataman on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New Anomaly was added.)
Back to top Go down
Zaleth

Zaleth

Anomalies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anomalies.   Anomalies. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:23 am

This seem to remind me of the game, Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl. Which there are Anomalies like the creatures you listed. But that's just me, The idea sounds good, though for it to be in duskwood is a little strange, but that is just my opinion. Over good job at the making of the event.
Back to top Go down
korilana

korilana

Anomalies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anomalies.   Anomalies. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:37 pm

what exactly were you guys thinking! sheesh I mean the gnomes in gnomregan didn't screw up that bad >.>
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Anomalies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anomalies.   Anomalies. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Why do you keep necroing threads?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anomalies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anomalies.   Anomalies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anomalies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: General :: Man Made Hell-
Jump to: