Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sweeping Blade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
novice451

novice451

The Sweeping Blade Empty
PostSubject: The Sweeping Blade   The Sweeping Blade I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:12 pm

The Sweeping Blade, an army led by Rakhar contains many orc and troll rogues (occasionally goblins) for Warchief Thrall. The members are trained to be skillful at combat with any weapon and with their bare hands. The members are devoted to the army and the Horde to protect their families. However, they must lose contact with their families and friends for a certain period of time. If any try to go home after committing themselves to the army, they are killed. The army is Thrall's own "Sweeping Blade." Rakhar is the hilt, Thrall commands him, he does what he says. If anyone finds out where the base is OOCly and comes ICly saying they found out...it's either we kill you or not even acknowledge you. If you want to join, you must overall have the ability to roleplay. If we see that you obviously cannot roleplay properly, we will not even acknowledge you ICly. So make sure you know basic lore and how to roleplay. Go ahead and send me a PM or whisper "Rakhar" ingame. There are some RP benefits. As the leader, Rakhar leads his men, literally...he completes the main objectives of the Sweeping Blade's operations. If you are to perform a task, it would usually be alongside Rakhar, the leader. The Sweeping Blade already ICly has many members seeing as it has been 15 years since Rakhar has started it. We just need the people to play them...will you?
Back to top Go down
novice451

novice451

The Sweeping Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweeping Blade   The Sweeping Blade I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:07 am

We need members! We need more orcs and trolls on the server!
Back to top Go down
Vorrak

The Sweeping Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweeping Blade   The Sweeping Blade I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:15 am

I would join but I cant connect to any hamachi servers and i havent got a pm back about my acc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sweeping Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweeping Blade   The Sweeping Blade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sweeping Blade
Page 1 of 1