Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adalex Methel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mooky

Adalex Methel Empty
PostSubject: Adalex Methel   Adalex Methel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:59 am

Well I dont have on Wow yet but this is my future char Smile
I dont know if you will accept it but I like to Rp this character.
Full name: Adalex Methel
Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Height: 8.6
Weight: 280
Eye-Colour: Hazel - Half brown half green
Hair-Colour: Light Brown
Beliefs: Light, not a strong beliver

Physical appearance:
Adalex is an extremly tall and mascular Human, also, you see he got a light brown - green eyes and light brown hair, almost blond.

Personality:
Adalex is a very warm person but for his enemies he got no pity
Adalex prefer talking and hates to fight, he only do it because he is good at it.

Adalex currently wander around, after all his childhood he was away from the rest of the world, he want to search an organization that fights the Forsaken, angry on the Alliance that didn't help when he needed.

History:
Adalex' mother died at birth, he lived with his father in a small farm in hilllsbrad foothills.
His father was a very smart and successfull Alchemy.
His last Project was to create the "Perfect Humans" and thus, he tried to do every thing so Adalex, his son will be "Perfect". He (The father) made Adalex extremly big and strong and also he gave Adalex very high brain power aswell (Will and Clear thinking).
The Forsaken who saw how brilliant the father was, killed him and raised him as forsaken for aphotecary so now, Adalex got no parents and all his will is to avenge the forsaken.
Adalex might not be a very good warrior but he is a genious when it comes to a combat and tactical knowladge.

Well if I can improve it, tell me santa
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Adalex Methel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adalex Methel   Adalex Methel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Mooky wrote:

His last Project was to create the "Perfect Humans" and thus, he tried to do every thing so Adalex, his son will be "Perfect". He (The father) made Adalex extremly big and strong and also he gave Adalex very high brain power aswell (Will and Clear thinking).

This seems to be abit of a godmode in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mooky

Adalex Methel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adalex Methel   Adalex Methel I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:34 am

No, I didnt ment to be a most powerfull being, I said that this is the reason for me being huge and having a strong will, like some animals got, can keep on going no matter what.
But if it is Godmode feel free to tell me how to change it Smile
Any way I see here dragons and Eredars so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adalex Methel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adalex Methel   Adalex Methel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adalex Methel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: Miscellaneous :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: