Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Razmataz
Razmataz

Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz Empty
PostSubject: Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz   Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Name
    "Wolf" Akarian

Last Name
    Trollbane ( Self Proclaimed )

Title
    Redeemer

Faction
    Alliance, Currently under exiled status

Race
    Arathor Human

Character Description
    A tall and rather intimidating fellow, Akarian has a more softer side to him; thats when he isn't in the heat of battle, of course. A long scar runs down his right eye and fades out before it reaches his mouth, and his scruffy black hair hangs over his fringe and is tied back. His sharp face holds a serious tone to many scenarios, but does show the understanding. Akarian usually wears rather plated or leather armor. His usual equipment is a red and brown, retrieved 'souvenirs' from his visit to Zul'Aman long ago, or otherwise a collection of black leather or old dull armor. You can tell this man has faced battle for many years. He is around 43, but his height could fool your estimates.

Character Background
    Akarian has kept to himself for many years, his training was brutal whilst in his youth and his challenges harsh. Learning to wield a sword by a young age of seven, following the line of many Arathorian's was the first goal he was set to achieve. But young Akarian saw many deaths after many invasions, and decided his path was not to kill, but to prevent killing. This lead him to the Holy Light, and the beginning of acting as a neutral member. Never fully with the Alliance and sighted often in the lands of the Horde, especially Eversong, Akarian was at a later date exiled from human lands, having been noticed in a friendship with a group of Blood Knights. Fleeing to Northrend, and settling there for thirteen years, the cold chill of the frost hasn't got to the paladin.

Thats just one out of the four characters I will make. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
http://www.defendersofthedream.tk
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz   Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Hey Razmatas, good to see you joined!
Back to top Go down
Razmataz
Razmataz

PostSubject: Re: Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz   Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Yarr, introducing a few new characters and old characters, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.defendersofthedream.tk
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz   Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Razmataz wrote:
Yarr, introducing a few new characters and old characters, so to speak.

..one year later..

'Eya, Raz.
Back to top Go down
Onime

Onime

PostSubject: Re: Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz   Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:36 am

I remember this character.

Zamoonda, the only thing we can do now is move forward man. It's time to leave... Move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz   Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akarian Trollbane ~ Razmataz
Page 1 of 1