Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)

Go down 
+3
Vendryas
Revan
Leia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Leia

Leia

Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) Empty
PostSubject: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:28 am

Name: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)
Title: Silvermoon General of the 501st
Faction: Horde
Race: Blood Elf
Character Description: A tall and skinny blood elf female with long blond hair. Her hands are burnt from attempting to use fire magic repeatedly.
Character Background: While fighting along side her brother, Incantoss, in the invasion of Silvermoon City, Leia took a serious blow that erased her memories of her childhood. She totally forgot about Incantoss, until she met him again, five years later. She met a paladin named Kalenas, whose friend was Incantoss. By then, Incantoss was a high elf. After many, many battles with her brother, Incantoss claimed Leia as not being his sister, hence taking her pseudonym, Frostheart. Kale was shipped out to Northrend on a crusade, and Leia became all alone and depressed in Silvermoon City. Leia then set out on a search for Kale. She found him in an Argent Dawn camp burying his dead men. They somehow got into a fight, and after nearly killing Kalenas, Kale demanded that Leia never speak to him again. Leia is now in Silvermoon City, all alone and depressed.
Other: Has angry management issues. She has a violent personalty, but keeps the ones she loves close.
Character Screenshot:
Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) Beast

Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) Thingy

Last edited by Leia on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ROAR!)
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:01 am

Are you allowed to use the (Sunstrider) ?
Back to top Go down
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:43 am

501st = best damn clone troopers in the Star Wars history :3
But I digress.
Very nice :]
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net
Razmataz
Razmataz

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:00 am

Revan wrote:
Are you allowed to use the (Sunstrider) ?

Surnames are allowed to be self-created, but mean nothing in officials. I could change my surname to Proudmoore if I wanted to, but would I be part of their line? Nope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.defendersofthedream.tk
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Aye, take example of Rhonin:

His last name is, I believe, unkown. He was titled Drae'fyre by the Dwarves as "Dragonheart" as Rhonin Dragonheart. He is also named "Redhair" for his famous crimson-haired face. So Sunstrider could aswell be the "Walker of the Suns" or "Strider of the Suns" or "Striding The Suns" Etc, you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:51 am

Rhonin's actual name is Redhair, he responds to the name quite a few times.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:07 am

He responds to the name "Dragonheart" aswell as "Drae'fyre" quite a few times, aswell?
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow typo.

I meant it to be Suntreader instead on Sunstrider. Sorry about the mix up.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Vendryas wrote:
501st = best damn clone troopers in the Star Wars history :3
But I digress.
Very nice :]

Roar. I agree. The 501st ruled.
Back to top Go down
lord1

lord1

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Leia, it's Incantos! Waiting for an account so I can play with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:59 am

You're MEDK? MUDK? MUSK? Or whatever your name was? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:37 pm

lord1 wrote:
Leia, it's Incantos! Waiting for an account so I can play with you. Smile

Yay! /glomp
Back to top Go down
Kalenas21
Kalenas21

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Bah, Leia didn't "almost" kill Kalenas..Just a flesh wound, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)   Leia Frostheart (Suntreader) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leia Frostheart (Suntreader)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: Miscellaneous :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: