HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rakhar Doomblade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
novice451

PostSubject: Rakhar Doomblade   Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:42 am

This is the only profile I had saved on my comp, I didn't feel like typing one up atm Razz

-Quick Info-
Full Name: Rakhar Doomblade
Class: Rogue
Race: Orc
Height: 6’ 3”
Weight: 258
Eye-color: Brownish Red
Hair-color: Black with some gray hair
Religion or Beliefs: Honor.
Affiliations: The Horde
Profession: Commoner

-Long Answers-
Physical Appearance: Rakhar has black hair, somewhat dark green skins, brownish red eyes, showing teeth, barely any facial hair, somewhat muscled body, legs a bit slimmer than most orcs, arms a bit slimmer than most orcs.
Personality: Rakhar is a wise but cunning man. He is not one to be crossed with. He does not get angered easily. When he faces a problem, he remains calm and does his best to find a way to solve it.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Rakhar is very skillful at persuasion and bluffing.
Character History: Rakhar is a veteran from the first, second, and third wars. He was just a grunt though. But he would fight savagely until the third war, where he knew to remain calm to wait for moves and counter them. He was a great fighter in the wars. He was known for such. After the wars, while Orgrimmar was beginning to be built, he decided to exceed himself in training. He would always practice different swings and moves with different weapons. He would try to build his stamina by running for several hours without stopping. However he also worked on techniques for assassination and being stealthy. After a couple of years of training and working out, Rakhar became able to use any weapon successfully, he could run for 3 days straight, he also became very stealthy. He plans to create a small army to have the training like him so there can be an emergency group waiting for an opportunity to help the Horde.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rakhar Doomblade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel WoW :: Miscellaneous :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: